Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's ok, I have hidden his glasses:thumb_yello:

I love these pics to death:wub2

ringmaster2.jpg

Heres some green for you Anouk

t43.jpg

Oh Karen, thanks a milion times, I lost that ringmaster one when my pc crashed, and I couldn't find it anymore. And now it's back. Savely where it belongs. In my mika-folder:naughty: :thumb_yello: To show you how grateful I am I've stolen a pic for you, a curly one

4tro9vl.jpg

Still feeling so green :das:

z10996428.jpg

Thanks Anouk:thumb_yello: I just love this photo so much :mf_lustslow: - i would love to put a massive one on my bedroom wall - how sad is that!! :shocked: don't think hubby would like it too much! My mum says i have gone back to my Duran Duran/Spandau Ballet days:blush-anim-cl:

*now gonna run & hide*

Oh Karen, thanks a milion times, I lost that ringmaster one when my pc crashed, and I couldn't find it anymore. And now it's back. Savely where it belongs. In my mika-folder:naughty: :thumb_yello: To show you how grateful I am I've stolen a pic for you, a curly one

4tro9vl.jpg

Thanks sweetie, I love curly, I like this too, bouncy curly:thumb_yello:

9april5ani.gif

10april8.jpg

More green

6h74ysi.jpg

Thanks Anouk:thumb_yello I just love this photo so much :mf_lustslow - i would love to put a massive one on my bedroom wall - how sad is that!! :shocked: don't think hubby would like it too much! My mum says i have gone back to my Duran Duran/Spandau Ballet days:blush-anim-cl

*now gonna run & hide*

I know what you mean. I don't have any pics on my walls, bacause bf won't appreciate them as much as I do I'm afraid:naughty: :roftl: But, I've printed out my favourite pics and I have a selection of them (a selection of 114 pics:blink: :roftl: ) on my mp3 player:thumb_yello:

*hides with you*

Still feeling so green :das:

z10996428.jpg

Thanks Anouk:thumb_yello: I just love this photo so much :mf_lustslow: - i would love to put a massive one on my bedroom wall - how sad is that!! :shocked: don't think hubby would like it too much! My mum says i have gone back to my Duran Duran/Spandau Ballet days:blush-anim-cl:

*now gonna run & hide*

I know how you feel, my hubby just give me the look, I'm sure you know the one! I have Mika fridge magnets now too :roftl:

Orange again, I can't stop looking at these, I have now decided I LOVE his new haircut

10april2.jpg

10april5.jpg

i know i keep looking at them :thumb_yello: i do like it :thumb_yello: but i am missing his necklace, slogan t-shirt etc, he looks very normal but that's not a bad thing - but i am liking the hair more :wub2: who would have thought a haircut would cause so much discussion!! :roftl:

Oh No! We may be in trouble now!

Do you still have these ones Anouk? or did you lose these too?

ringmaster5.jpg

ringmaster3.jpg

Thanks, but I found that pics back very soon:naughty: I love ringmasters:naughty:

And maybe you can tell Mika that we're just joking. He believes everything so it would be our rescue.

185_Mika.jpg

Screencap

4rczcrd.jpg

I promised myself an earlyish night tonight so I'm off to bed to warm my feet up on Mika

Sweet dreams everyone

Bit of purpleness before I go for Gat who has hopefully gone to bed aswell!

9april1.jpg

9april2.jpg

8april15.jpg

Yes, I decided to leave early too. Failed again, already 00:39AM, but mostly it's worse.....

So, goodnight and see you soon! Sweet dreams Karen, give Mika my hug:wink2:

Night night!

:huglove:

i know i keep looking at them :thumb_yello: i do like it :thumb_yello: but i am missing his necklace, slogan t-shirt etc, he looks very normal but that's not a bad thing - but i am liking the hair more :wub2: who would have thought a haircut would cause so much discussion!! :roftl:

I really do love it now, makes him look older which is a good thing for me:naughty:

wow!!! he has new hair! where was he for the pictures?

I'm all excited now, he looks so different, but still the same if that makes sense?!:naughty:

He was in Beiijing presenting an award, there is a whole thread about it and a thread about his haircut! poor Meeks, can't get away with anything on here, even if he had a spot we would have a whole thread about it too!:thumb_yello:

I really do love it now, makes him look older which is a good thing for me:naughty:

He was in Beiijing presenting an award, there is a whole thread about it and a thread about his haircut! poor Meeks, can't get away with anything on here, even if he had a spot we would have a whole thread about it too!:thumb_yello:

oj:naughty: I didn't know there was that much fuss about it:naughty:

Its pretty though, I like it:thumb_yello:

cool, Beijing!

Yes, I decided to leave early too. Failed again, already 00:39AM, but mostly it's worse.....

So, goodnight and see you soon! Sweet dreams Karen, give Mika my hug:wink2:

Night night!

:huglove:

Night Night Anouk:huglove:

I forgot to say, I hope you are ok today

Take care

many thanks to Lcmlcm......

OMG!!!! WOW!!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14387

HAIR CUT !!!!

u1978p28t3d1980354f326dju1.jpg

u1978p28t3d1980357f326dlc4.jpg

u1978p28t3d1980358f326dqo8.jpg

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

and there's this one, this was in the link i don't think she posted it? AMAZING

U1978P28T3D1980350F326DT20080409164.jpg

so does the haircut make him look younger or older???

OMFG I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT WHERE IS THIS!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOVE HIS HAIR HE LOOKS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

I think he looks younger

OMFG I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT WHERE IS THIS!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOVE HIS HAIR HE LOOKS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

I think he looks younger

HIs new look is making me insane!!! I can't stop looking at them!!!!