Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

ROFLMAO! :lmao:

Man, I don't care how much body confidence you have, that's an awful, awful camera angle. Good thing he wasn't wearing a skirt and no underwear, a la Britney Spears. :lmfao:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

who are the blue eyes next to him?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:sneaky2::roftl:

That's a better one :wub2: Thanks :thumb_yello:

How can I ever tell you how sorry I am about all those pics that destroyed your good reputation? Maybe you'll like this one. Forget all the other pics I shared with you:roftl:

MIKA.jpg

ROFLMAO! :lmao:

Man, I don't care how much body confidence you have, that's an awful, awful camera angle. Good thing he wasn't wearing a skirt and no underwear, a la Britney Spears. :lmfao:

God could you imagine if he did :shocked::doh::roftl:

How can I ever tell you how sorry I am about all those pics that destroyed your good reputation? Maybe you'll like this one. Forget all the other pics I shared with you:roftl:

MIKA.jpg

:roftl: Only the dutch-thread-people knew my reputation.. Nobody else knows me here :roftl: So it doesn't matter :bleh:

You should have made him a kilt then, not tartan trousers!:roftl:

But we know he's an underpants man - we've seen them often enough:blush-anim-cl:

Especially the grey ones:naughty:

okay I admit, you have to watch closely, but there it is again, grey undies:das:

mika009.jpg

THE DOCTOR IS IN . . .

watch?v=8IHUFka3E44&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&border=1"

Can you imagine, coming in the emergency room and they're calling a doctor for you. And when he comes in, you'll see it's Dr. Meeks:naughty: I think I would go to the er day after day:punk: It won't be a problem for me anymore to call the doctor:das::mf_rosetinted: