Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking the same thing... like why would I post such a chickeny video of Bono in my sig? :das:

I love it... I saw the words and recognised it before I saw it was U2...

Hell yeah, U2, Bono :blush-anim-cl: My first music love and it's still the biggest love...Still can't believe I've lost a complete folder full of U2-and Bono pictures :boxed: By the way, I'm really looking forward to their new album, it takes sooooo long. Waiting too long now, aren't we :wink2: I still want to see U23D, but it's only possible to see it in three cinema's in this whole country:thumbdown:

To stay to the subject, here's a pic of that other love:wub2:

IMG_1290_2.jpg

Anouk, you HAVE to see U23D! I saw it an thought it was absolutely amazing, and I'm not even a huge fan. I went for my mother, she's crazy about them.

Yeah I've heard that before. I'm a huge fan since I was 8, so that's almost 20 years now. Oh no I'm getting old:shocked: I saw the Vertigotour live, in Amsterdam, but I would love to go back in my memories and see it in cinema. I'm totally mad about U2:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow::mf_rosetinted:

I was just about to ask that too... :wink2:

How's Mika and Harry.... Meeks is fine... have been off today so have had a lovely relaxing day just the two of us... or it was relaxing until he tried to cook us some dinner... didn't quite work out how he wanted it too... had to phone mum to bring something back with her from work... no chicken though .... he's having far too much of that :shocked:

He's a pic anyway.... :wub2:

mikaupclose.jpg

How's Mica as well Anouk... hope he's taking care of you... :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Anouk

How are you?? Hows Mica??

Hi Karen!!

I've missed you hun!

Things are not that well overhere, Within one week I've seen the inside of the ER two times, one time my oxygenlevel was so low I started talking about Doctor Mika:blink: Can't remember it, but heard it later:naughty: Yesterday it happened again but hey, I'm still at home, with Mica, so that's nice.

Mica's doing great, and that is so usefull now I can't do the household and so on. He's such a sweetheart, he does everything I ask him to and more:wub2:

Made dinner tonight, chicken as usual:naughty: The house is clean and we're still happy. On the moment he's playing my clarinet, he wants to get into that as well. He makes progression but still has to train a lot. But last week he created some new songs, they sound amazing. I have only an older picture for you, but I hope you like it. It was at my granny's home, she wanted him to play a song for her and so he did:mf_rosetinted:

IMG_4631-1.jpg

How are things with you and Mika? We still have to plan a date to go looking for a weddingdress...

I was just about to ask that too...

How's Mika and Harry.... Meeks is fine... have been off today so have had a lovely relaxing day just the two of us... or it was relaxing until he tried to cook us some dinner... didn't quite work out how he wanted it too... had to phone mum to bring something back with her from work... no chicken though .... he's having far too much of that

How's Mica as well Anouk... hope he's taking care of you... :blush-anim-cl:

Mika is fine, busy writing and playing the piano at the moment, he has some good songs coming on though, you will all love them when the album comes out. I have to force his chicken onto him sometimes:wink2: as he is so engrossed in his writing! His hair is growing now, heres a photo I took yesterday:mf_rosetinted: We went away for a few days last week so Mika could relax a bit, had a fab time, lots of R&S:wink2:

18apr5.png

f_1m_b891ed0.png

Harry is fine :wink2:

Hmmmmmmm! I thought Harry was walking around with a smirk on his face, when we got back, and the table is broken!!!

Hi Karen!!

I've missed you hun!

Things are not that well overhere, Within one week I've seen the inside of the ER two times, one time my oxygenlevel was so low I started talking about Doctor Mika:blink: Can't remember it, but heard it later:naughty: Yesterday it happened again but hey, I'm still at home, with Mica, so that's nice.

Mica's doing great, and that is so usefull now I can't do the household and so on. He's such a sweetheart, he does everything I ask him to and more:wub2:

Made dinner tonight, chicken as usual:naughty: The house is clean and we're still happy. On the moment he's playing my clarinet, he wants to get into that as well. He makes progression but still has to train a lot. But last week he created some new songs, they sound amazing. I have only an older picture for you, but I hope you like it. It was at my granny's home, she wanted him to play a song for her and so he did:mf_rosetinted:

IMG_4631-1.jpg

How are things with you and Mika? We still have to plan a date to go looking for a weddingdress...

Oh Anouk I hope you are feeling better, and I hope Mica is taking great care of you. I just told Laurel all that has been happening with us, life cannot get any better, we had a lovely time away last week, really amazing!

We must arrange a date to look for dresses, I'm not going for a really big fluffy dress though, thats not really me, maybe something simple and elegant, I shouldn't be writing this on here just in case Mika reads it, he does like to come on here and check up on you all:naughty:

Oh Anouk I hope you are feeling better, and I hope Mica is taking great care of you. I just told Laurel all that has been happening with us, life cannot get any better, we had a lovely time away last week, really amazing!

We must arrange a date to look for dresses, I'm not going for a really big fluffy dress though, thats not really me, maybe something simple and elegant, I shouldn't be writing this on here just in case Mika reads it, he does like to come on here and check up on you all:naughty:

Ow we're so alike Karen. I want a simple but beautiful one as well. No sissydress fof me. I'm so looking forward to Mika's new work. Heard something of it yet, by accident. Mica was calling him and the phone was on the speaker. They were discussing about minor and major chords. It was a very nice song, can't wait to hear it for real:mf_rosetinted:

Mica's taking good care of me, nothing to complain about that. Maybe Laurell and you can come over with your boys so Miaca can show you his cooking skills. Chicken is still his special quality so I hope you're not vegetarians:naughty:

l_baaeb8ee68ce040a23d99a1bc87ab2b6.jpg

By the way, it was nice weather overhere today, so Mica went out for a little walk. But everyone that saw him wanted to touch him and talk to him, so he came back to me really soon. I'm the only one he wants him to touch:thumb_yello:

By the way, it was nice weather overhere today, so Mica went out for a little walk. But everyone that saw him wanted to touch him and talk to him, so he came back to me really soon. I'm the only one he wants him to touch:thumb_yello:

:roftl:

Sorry .. but that's just.. :roftl:

Poor Mica :boxed::naughty:

Ow we're so alike Karen. I want a simple but beautiful one as well. No sissydress fof me. I'm so looking forward to Mika's new work. Heard something of it yet, by accident. Mica was calling him and the phone was on the speaker. They were discussing about minor and major chords. It was a very nice song, can't wait to hear it for real:mf_rosetinted:

Mica's taking good care of me, nothing to complain about that. Maybe Laurell and you can come over with your boys so Miaca can show you his cooking skills. Chicken is still his special quality so I hope you're not vegetarians:naughty:

Def no sissy dress for me either, I don't think Mika would like that kind of dress either do you?? Harry is def going to be our Best Man, he and Mika have become very close now, just like brothers. I'm still trying to teach Mika to cook but he really is hopeless, he even burns the toast, bless him! He does make a lovely cup of tea though, he is an expert at that. Did you see the Bejiing interview and Mika drinking out of a non white cup?? I think I finally got him over the white cup obsession:thumb_yello: Here's apicture of Mika, he was sulking because he burnt the toast, so I sent him to the corner like a naughty boy!! Don't worry, I didn't leave him there for too long.

18apr6.jpg

Hmmmmmmm! I thought Harry was walking around with a smirk on his face, when we got back, and the table is broken!!!

Yes that table, I was hoping perhaps Meeks came with carpentry skills, but it may be far too late for your table.

And the bruise I got when it fell, ouch! totally worth it though.

Anouk, I would also like to come with Harry to dinner, he is marvelous at the chicken casserole. Let me know.

Laurel, how is Meeks with the hammer?