But if you think he's sexy - VOTE

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

THAT'S RIGHT--

LEAVE ALL THE OTHERS IN THE DUST!!!

VOTE:

http://music.aol.co.uk/sexy-pop-men-cast-your-vote/article/20080222125909990012

smokey.jpg

NOTE--BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN:

THERE IS ONE OTHER (Gary Barlow) AHEAD OF MIKA.

!!! GET BUSY !!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Def no sissy dress for me either, I don't think Mika would like that kind of dress either do you?? Harry is def going to be our Best Man, he and Mika have become very close now, just like brothers. I'm still trying to teach Mika to cook but he really is hopeless, he even burns the toast, bless him! He does make a lovely cup of tea though, he is an expert at that. Did you see the Bejiing interview and Mika drinking out of a non white cup?? I think I finally got him over the white cup obsession:thumb_yello: Here's apicture of Mika, he was sulking because he burnt the toast, so I sent him to the corner like a naughty boy!! Don't worry, I didn't leave him there for too long.

18apr6.jpg

Great you've found your Best Man. Mica was thinking to ask Meeks, and I like that idea very much. I've seen that interview and was really surprised about the easyness he used that mug. You have done a very great job, hurray for you :yay: That makes it easier to go out for dinner too, it's not fun to cook every night, I am so lucky that Mica can cook too. But he has a big problem with bringing the garbage outside. Maybe you can tell me how you helped Mika over his white-cup-obsession, then I'll try the same technique on the dustbinsubject. Everytime I ask him to put the dustbin outside, he's giving a drum-solo on it. And afterwards he forgets to get that garbage away....:boxed:

DSCF1232.jpg

Yes that table, I was hoping perhaps Meeks came with carpentry skills, but it may be far too late for your table.

And the bruise I got when it fell, ouch! totally worth it though.

Anouk, I would also like to come with Harry to dinner, he is marvelous at the chicken casserole. Let me know.

Laurel, how is Meeks with the hammer?

Great, that would be fun! We have a very solid table, so that won't be a problem:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

Great, that would be fun! We have a very solid table, so that won't be a problem:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

Omg I was taking a drink when I read this and got chocked, hahahahah!

We'll try to just sit at the table, not on it.

I do hope we can keep from mixing them up, Mika, Mica, Harry and Meeks all at the same table.

Should we call Gat, she can bring Michael

Yes that table, I was hoping perhaps Meeks came with carpentry skills, but it may be far too late for your table.

And the bruise I got when it fell, ouch! totally worth it though.

Anouk, I would also like to come with Harry to dinner, he is marvelous at the chicken casserole. Let me know.

Laurel, how is Meeks with the hammer?

No carpentry skills needed, we went out and bought a new table, BUT be careful with this one it cost alot of money! But it is alot sturdier:wink2: I noticed Harry had a large bruise too, he wouldn't tell me how he got it!! I had to rub some cream on for him:wink2:

I do hope we can keep from mixing them up, Mika, Mica, Harry and Meeks all at the same table.

Yes we can do that. Then it would be like a happy family reunion. Maybe it's a good idea to do that twice a year if there's time for everyone. Mica and I would love to see you all, it would be great:mf_rosetinted:

And it wasn't my purpose to kill you:wink2: The same thing happens to me too every now and then when I'm reading all this stuff:roftl:

No carpentry skills needed, we went out and bought a new table, BUT be careful with this one it cost alot of money! But it is alot sturdier:wink2: I noticed Harry had a large bruise too, he wouldn't tell me how he got it!! I had to rub some cream on for him:wink2:

Oh thank you, I appreciate it. Yes, Mika rubbed some of that cream on me too, glad you all are back from China :wink2:

Yes we can do that. Then it would be like a happy family reunion. Maybe it's a good idea to do that twice a year if there's time for everyone. Mica and I would love to see you all, it would be great:mf_rosetinted:

And it wasn't my purpose to kill you:wink2: The same thing happens to me too every now and then when I'm reading all this stuff:roftl:

Great! I'm looking forward to it.

I'm sorry to tell you but you must have missed it Gat got rid of Michael, I forget where she said he went but she just wanted the "real" Mika and not a clone, but she's NOT having my Mika!!

Great you've found your Best Man. Mica was thinking to ask Meeks, and I like that idea very much. I've seen that interview and was really surprised about the easyness he used that mug. You have done a very great job, hurray for you :yay: That makes it easier to go out for dinner too, it's not fun to cook every night, I am so lucky that Mica can cook too. But he has a big problem with bringing the garbage outside. Maybe you can tell me how you helped Mika over his white-cup-obsession, then I'll try the same technique on the dustbinsubject. Everytime I ask him to put the dustbin outside, he's giving a drum-solo on it. And afterwards he forgets to get that garbage away....:boxed:

DSCF1232.jpg

It may take a while to get him over it but I'm sure with your love and patience you will do it:thumb_yello: The only problem I have with Mika is sometimes when we walked past any dustbins on the street he takes his shirt off and gets his drumsticks out, I think he is missing touring more than he says, poor Mika, I think I may have to give him some extra spicy chicken tonight to make up for it:wink2:

l_0e68f8b6b1c75bd847ac46602d0b83fc.jpg

aawwww hugs! we'll need you to bail us out when they lock us up for being crazy.

Yeah, right .. :roftl:

But I'm going .. big day tomorrow (and I don't want it to be tomorrow :thumbdown: ). Byebye ...

1001nq6.jpg

Yeah, right .. :roftl:

But I'm going .. big day tomorrow (and I don't want it to be tomorrow :thumbdown: ). Byebye ...

1001nq6.jpg

Night night, hope to see you back soon (because that means that day is over:naughty: :thumb_yello: )

Sweet dreams! :huglove:

I'm sorry to tell you but you must have missed it Gat got rid of Michael, I forget where she said he went but she just wanted the "real" Mika and not a clone, but she's NOT having my Mika!!

oh no! we must find him, I hope he's not just wandering about

Alert alert! has anyone seen Michael?

Yes, he's very good with his hands is Meeks... :wink2:

I got given loads of new books by a friend so he's made me a new bookcase for them all, well when I say made - I mean he put it together for me, he's great like that, I'm so useless with DIY... It just stays in the box otherwise. :roftl:

Meeks really is hopeless at cooking too.... my mum is teaching him though - so It's all good really...... :thumb_yello:

Yes, he's very good with his hands is Meeks... :wink2:

I got given loads of new books by a friend so he's made me a new bookcase for them all, well when I say made - I mean he put it together for me, he's great like that, I'm so useless with DIY... It just stays in the box otherwise. :roftl:

Meeks really is hopeless at cooking too.... my mum is teaching him though - so It's all good really...... :thumb_yello:

Now that's awesome a man that can fry it up and nail it down.

Oh thank you, I appreciate it. Yes, Mika rubbed some of that cream on me too, glad you all are back from China :wink2:

We had a great time in China, it was nice to get home though.

Do you mean Harry rubbed some cream on you???? Surely you don't mean Mika???:shocked::boxed::tears: :eek:

We had a great time in China, it was nice to get home though.

Do you mean Harry rubbed some cream on you???? Surely you don't mean Mika???:shocked::boxed::tears: :eek:

Karen, don't worry. I'm sure that's a mistake. Mika won't ever hurt you. He loves you so much!

0802060709361mika__8__l_2.jpg