Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahahaha, cómo se te ocurre!?? :lmfao: En spanglish tmb me podrían vetar por decir eso! :roftl: :roftl:

Y soy lo contrario a ti Lau, por detrás planísima, pero por delante, já! Dos montañotas! (No se ven feas tampoco :naughty: no le gano a Ana Nicole Smith)

Messy Hair!

1249407030.jpg

haha, i actually got that last part lol.:naughty::roftl:

piccie piccie lovely piccie

Mika didn't always have curly hair, when was 11, 15, or even 19.

Also when he was younger, he kept his hair shorter, so it didn't curl as much. Hey--maybe it's straigher now since he cut it. :wink2:

And this is a site where Mika played "Emcee" at a play production called "cabaret" (most of you must have heard it) browse the site to see a few pix.

https://homepages.westminster.org.uk/cabaret/

I've never seen that site before--thank you, Caz!

Yes! I've seen all the pics from Mtv VMAs Japan! And yes, it's hard to find new pics! We need him touring again!

Haha, that's one good thing about being a newer fan. I still find new pics...but they're getting harder to find. I've been MFC-ing for almost three months, and I've saved A LOT of pics to my computer in that time! :naughty:

i want the next album to be just as effing amazing as the first, so i want him to take his time and not feel rushed....but i really really want him to tour in north america soon!!!

Also, I can't wait to experience the album release from the beginning. The first single, the first promo. We totally missed that with LiCM.

please do! anything! I might venture to california or L.A.

California or L.A.? Haha, that reminds me of "We're going to Boston, not Massachusetts!"

cool, I'm planning on taking up some French this year too, since I dropped it in school:thumbdown: I've always regreted it.

Spanish is a lovely language:wub2:

I want to learn French and Spanish so badly! Aber, ich hatte Deutsch in die Schule gelernt. (Whoa, I haven't tried to write German in years.)

he looks like he needs a hug in that

Shall we get in line? :wub2:

hahahahaha, cómo se te ocurre!?? :lmfao: En spanglish tmb me podrían vetar por decir eso! :roftl: :roftl:

Y soy lo contrario a ti Lau, por detrás planísima, pero por delante, já! Dos montañotas! (No se ven feas tampoco :naughty: no le gano a Ana Nicole Smith)

Messy Hair!

1249407030.jpg

nos vamos las dos con Mika! asi tiene mucho de todo! jajjja

that shirt mika use it soo much!!

i hope it`s clean that one! :shocked: he sweets a lot!

I want to learn French and Spanish so badly! Aber, ich hatte Deutsch in die Schule gelernt. (Whoa, I haven't tried to write German in years.)

Shall we get in line? :wub2:

oh me too! Ich habe Deutch in die Schule gelernt, aber Ich mag nicht....:naughty:

(thats probably bad grammer) but I wish I took French instead..

yeah we need a queue to hug that man,I better go last though, I won't be able to let go:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

California or L.A.? Haha, that reminds me of "We're going to Boston, not Massachusetts!"

*sigh* you know what i mean lissa. It would be pleasing to venture into the state of california. I have heard that the area of L.A. is very pleasing.:sneaky2:

!?!?!wow!you are too lucky, a kiss on the cheek!!

its funny how something so simple sounds so cool, just knowing Mika was involved:naughty: yeah I love that pic too, and he looks really tanned in it:blush-anim-cl:

sobeautiful.jpg

I love that one^

i know! thats why i feel like a total stalker freak if i'm like "OMG OMGOMG Mika KISSED ME!! HOLY SH!T!":wub2: :mf_lustslow:

ya know? he's just a guy who can sing right? lol what a stalker yeah lol.

no, it was very nice though:blush-anim-cl:

oh me too! Ich habe Deutch in die Schule gelernt, aber Ich mag nicht....:naughty:

(thats probably bad grammer) but I wish I took French instead..

LOL, but I understood perfectly. I speak fluent Genglish. :naughty:

And yeah, I wish I took French instead. I actually did for a year in college, but it was so difficult to switch from 6 years of German to taking French for the first time, that I dropped out and went back to German. But now I wish I had taken French in college.

Is it insane for me to want to learn it because Mika speaks it? Then I could understand his French interviews! And I looove the way he says "Oui". :roftl:

Those pics are great !!

I love Mikagasmic !! =D

You're speaking spanglish here ??:naughty:

I love el spanglish !!

Kary, Lau, cuidado con lo que les enseñan....:bleh:....

If I hug him....I could break his ribs accidentally....:naughty:

*sigh* you know what i mean lissa. It would be pleasing to venture into the state of california. I have heard that the area of L.A. is very pleasing.:sneaky2:

LA is insane, not pleasing. However if a certain musician is recording in LA this summer, we may have to venture into the madness...:blink::mf_rosetinted:

i know! thats why i feel like a total stalker freak if i'm like "OMG OMGOMG Mika KISSED ME!! HOLY SH!T!":wub2: :mf_lustslow:

you should come to california for a gig!! :wub2:

Awww that would be so cute! haha (??) for some reason..

You can hang with all us californian mfcers :naughty:

Those pics are great !!

I love Mikagasmic !! =D

You're speaking spanglish here ??:naughty:

I love el spanglish !!

Kary, Lau, cuidado con lo que les enseñan....:bleh:....

If I hug him....I could break his ribs accidentally....:naughty:

hi ana!!

an school friend when she hugs me i feel i cannot breath :shocked:

yoo??? si soy re buenaa!! jajaj

i may go to california soon since my brother who i havent seen for the past 3 years lives there lol

I don't blame you for feeling like that!!that's insane!!:shocked::D

:wub2: oh I'm so happy for you, really, that must be a lovely memory!

LOL, but I understood perfectly. I speak fluent Genglish. :naughty:

And yeah, I wish I took French instead. I actually did for a year in college, but it was so difficult to switch from 6 years of German to taking French for the first time, that I dropped out and went back to German. But now I wish I had taken French in college.

Is it insane for me to want to learn it because Mika speaks it? Then I could understand his French interviews! And I looove the way he says "Oui". :roftl:

yey, Genlish is the best language ever!:lmao:

yeah, I only have a year of French myself, so I'm pretty bad:blush-anim-cl:

but I want to try with little language tapes etc:naughty:

yeah, my main goal is to someday understand what Mika is saying when he speaks French:naughty:

(I'm not sad at all) :naughty:

I don't blame you for feeling like that!!that's insane!!:shocked:

:wub2: oh I'm so happy for you, really, that must be a lovely memory!

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I'd love to go to a gig there! I would meet up with Cali MFCers for sure;)

i was so jealous of the pics of the l.a. and san fran gigs where everybody was in t-shirts, and then where we were everybody was in winter coats, hats scarves!

yesss

he would be pleased with mine if he likes saranayde! :punk:

We can do a good team!!!

vos tenes lo de atras y yo lo de adelante:punk:

kary!! explicales esta frase en spanglish!

"MIKA abrazame todaaaaa"

jajja

mika te cebo el porongo no tiene traduccion y es mejor! jajaj se van a quedar traumadas!

spanglish rocks! :punk:

mika speaking spanish is so cute!

but he have a very spanish tone! not like the argentinean

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Desde cuando se habla español aca????

gracias a todos los santos que existen que "mika te sebamos el porongo" no tiene traduccion!! sino estariamos en el horno!!!

I can't speak french, but I understand when I read something in french how I learn... I don't Have Idea