Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure why he hasn't worn the colorful clothes much, maybe there's a good reason, but i really wish he would start that again!

myangle-1.jpgvfest_04_wenn5004073_2.jpgmika001b012807qg8.jpg2002061040844566533_rs.jpgtemp3-2.jpgrainbowdanceyc5.jpgrainbowzz6.jpg

He looks great in the black and white pants, and still wears fun t-shirts and stuff, but i've always been a big fan of contrast and color and he looks great in it. Again, maybe there's a good reason, but i'll always love the fun clothes!

Welcome in this fabulous thread, I bet soon it's not possible for you to leave this thread.... We've got stuck in it. And I don't mind :wink2::naughty::wub2:

You are right, I am back again!.... sheesh.... Wow... I have no words for how wonderfully delicious he is....lol..

I mean hey, he has the looks, the voice and the personality.... I'm dyin here...lol...

Angela

I'm not sure why he hasn't worn the colorful clothes much, maybe there's a good reason, but i really wish he would start that again!

rainbowdanceyc5.jpg

He looks great in the black and white pants, and still wears fun t-shirts and stuff, but i've always been a big fan of contrast and color and he looks great in it. Again, maybe there's a good reason, but i'll always love the fun clothes!

Hey!! I was just wondering if anyone had a bigger version of the one above in the quote? :wink2: I LOVE IT!!! :punk:

Thank You Alice!! They're awesome! :naughty:

You're the best poster of pictures haha

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING I'D RATHER BE DOING!

Here's what one reader had to say about the article,

rainbowdanceyc5.jpg

"STAR OF WONDER" . . . .

Thank you for this very interesting article on Mika.

I think he is an amazing artist & performer

I have been a Mika fan from the moment I heard one of his songs (Relax)

& I have enjoyed everyone of his songs since.

I look forward to "more Mika!"

He is performing here in Canada in January. I will be there!

From what I have seen of his live performances on youtube I am in for an Excellent Evening!!

I wish Mika All The Best in 2008!

- Gary, Orillia, Ontario, Canada f_LQVWyR0J2MUm_8c5d2b2.gif