Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

I'm going too. Again I made it far too late. And then wonder why I look like a zombie :boxed:

Sweet Mika (Mica for me:roftl: ) dreams everyone and see you tomorrow!!

:huglove:

I'm an official watermark-hater:sneaky2:

mika53.jpg

Night night Anouk

Thats another of my fav pics that I haven't seen before, dam watermarks!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No sorry I don't know:thumbdown:

Oh, it's ok. I'll figure something out:naughty:.

I'm going too. Again I made it far too late. And then wonder why I look like a zombie

Sweet Mika (Mica for me ) dreams everyone and see you tomorrow!!

I'm an official watermark-hater:sneaky2:

mika20.jpg

I hate them too:thumbdown:!! Amazing picture, though...

Goodnight! Talk you tomorrow!!!

I know the feeling as well!! Sometimes I just stop and tell myself "Dude.......you saw Mika...You MET MiKA....Mika hugged you.......:shocked: :shocked:....."

A part of me still doesn't believe it.

Ok, forgive me, I know this conversation happened a ways back. But I thought it would be worth mentioning that for me (as someone who has never seen Mika live) it is talking with all of you who have that is my "high". Like, omg i am talking to someone who has met Mika!! It's crazy but true! :naughty:

So, thanks a bunch guys! :thumb_yello::roftl:

Ok, forgive me, I know this conversation happened a ways back. But I thought it would be worth mentioning that for me (as someone who has never seen Mika live) it is talking with all of you who have that is my "high". Like, omg i am talking to someone who has met Mika!! It's crazy but true! :naughty:

Aww. Hahaha. Glad I can help:wub2:! But although it is a huge deal to me, truth is he probably doesn't even remember it...:naughty:

Still, I can't stop thinking about everything that happened. Haha. When you meet him, you'll be on cloud nine for ages.:blush-anim-cl:

Aww...It will happen for you one day too!

I promise.

I seriously never thought it would happen.

Thanks...you made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...:blush-anim-cl:

Some screencaps of Mika looking insainly gorgeous! (Thx God for ScreenCaps!)

ScreanCap1.jpg

ScreanCap3.jpg

ScreanCap4.jpg

:wub2:

:blush-anim-cl:

I am in love with that interview. The baked beans quote is so going in my new sig when I figure out how to do the video clips/screen cap thing!! I can't put anything up until it's all ready.:naughty:

I'm a weirdo.

Some screencaps of Mika looking insainly gorgeous! (Thx God for ScreenCaps!)

ScreanCap1.jpg

ScreanCap2.jpg

ScreanCap3.jpg

ScreanCap4.jpg

ScreanCap5.jpg

ScreanCap6.jpg

*Becomes Kary's number one fan*

I can't do screencaps so I now love you. That's one of my favourite interviews of Mika. Haven't seen it in ages though - does anyone have the YT link for it. I only ever watched it twice. :wub2:

I agree about the high you get after meeting Mika or seeing his concert. I mean I met him in February and he's still in my head. :wink2:

When you talk to him even if it's just for mere seconds it's like your the only one there.

london25-11.jpg

I've posted this loads of times but I was talking to him when it was taken. :wub2:

Just love this picture so much - I'm gonna print it out eventually and probably frame it lol - I like it that much :blush-anim-cl:

*Becomes Kary's number one fan*

I can't do screencaps so I now love you. That's one of my favourite interviews of Mika. Haven't seen it in ages though - does anyone have the YT link for it. I only ever watched it twice. :wub2:

:wink2: