Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

Oh god u can't possibly have that as your sig viddy Katy - You'll be the death of me...

What with yours and Charlotte Christy's - Grrrrrr

:(

Will stop staring at it - I will I tell you

lol

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhh Gooood! How rude are they?? They didn't even let him room to breath! Thanx God he's a very nice person. And some of the people in the crowd didn't turned off the flash and were practicly blinding him, poor boy!

It's awful isn't it?? I don't know how people can act like that:thumbdown:

Poor Meeks

Thats strange He is sat here with me and Mika watching trashy tv:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

He is.... then who do I have with me then... did you make another clone Karen and are not telling anyone.. if you did ... well he's mine then.... :wink2:

He looks the spit of Mika, Mica and Harry though

celebutopianetanetMika10.jpg

I'm very confused now... he tried to come to Morrison's and pick me up after work yesterday and got chased by customers cos' they thought it was the real Mika. Had to jump in a nearby Taxi... thank god for taxi ranks..... am off work today so don't have to answer any odd questions from work colleagues

:thumb_yello:

*Joins madness for awhile lol*

:shocked:

He is.... then who do I have with me then... did you make another clone Karen and are not telling anyone.. if you did ... well he's mine then.... :wink2:

He looks the spit of Mika, Mica and Harry though

celebutopianetanetMika10.jpg

I'm very confused now... he tried to come to Morrison's and pick me up after work yesterday and got chased by customers cos' they thought it was the real Mika. Had to jump in a nearby Taxi... thank god for taxi ranks..... am off work today so don't have to answer any odd questions from work colleagues

:thumb_yello:

*Joins madness for awhile lol*

Well.........................there was a throw back that we had, not quite exactly the same, he had a few flaws, no scar and no speck in his eye and the hair wasn't quite so curly, go and check, it could be that one, he did escape from me and Anouk. If you promise to take care of him and love him unconditionally, even if he does get moody, you can keep him:thumb_yello:

Aww. Hahaha. Glad I can help:wub2:! But although it is a huge deal to me, truth is he probably doesn't even remember it...:naughty:

Still, I can't stop thinking about everything that happened. Haha. When you meet him, you'll be on cloud nine for ages.:blush-anim-cl:

He just seems so REAL when he's standing in front of you. You see him on YouTube, or in interviews, and listen to his CD over and over but then he's in front of you, and a part of you just wants to sit and have a chat at the same time that you're floored and unable to comprehend what's happening.

Ahhh found it Kary

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n2yp4HHgLbY

Enjoy - though do those fans have to be so in his face

:(

Thank you; I've never seen that video before. My God, he has the patience of a saint. Yet one more reason to love him. :wub2:

00000sx4.jpg

l_a795f7d85e1660afbca5ea204c0a94-1.jpg

You know I've said this many a time but the pics like this where his stomach or just a touch of skin is showing is more appealing to me than the shirtless pics... maybe it's cos' you can use your imagination abit more.... but I just find them far far far more sexier.....

If you get my drift... :wub2:

You know I've said this many a time but the pics like this where his stomach or just a touch of skin is showing is more appealing to me than the shirtless pics... maybe it's cos' you can use your imagination abit more.... but I just find them far far far more sexier.....

If you get my drift... :wub2:

I totally agree with you! Much more sexy, in fact I said the exact same thing as you a couple of nights ago.

And I do love his tummy:wub2: