Heat Magazine : Pop Singer (Mika) Blanks Jordan and Peter Andre at Awards

Shaza!

This is taken from this week's Heat magazine, sorry if it's been posted already.

They're two of the UK's biggest celebrities, but Mika was reluctant to meet Jordan (and Peter) at a recent awards ceremony. The star, who won Favourite Album and Favourite Male at the Capital Awards, was happy to pose for a picture with DJ Lucio after his first award, but when he recieved a gong from the Andres, Mika was quick to leave the stage. "Jordan went in for a hug," says a source. "He totally blanked them and ducked off the stage. He also refused to hang out with them." Mika's people told heat that he "had to leave the event quickly to get to another appointment". We're sure Jordan doesn't take too kindly to being snubbed. Watch out, mate!

:boxed:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't this the same that is being discussed on this thread?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14193

If so, it's quite clear from the video that after she gave Mika the award and while he did his "speech", she went off to the back and started rudely chatting to her husband. After that Mika left, while she made no attempt to hug or do anything to him.

What a pointless lowlife she is, I mean, now going to all the magazines with the story :roftl:

If so, it's quite clear from the video that after she gave Mika the award and while he did his "speech", she went off to the back and started rudely chatting to her husband. After that Mika left, while she made no attempt to hug or do anything to her.

What a pointless lowlife she is, I mean, now going to all the magazines with the story :roftl:

:lmao: your sig is so funny!! Where'd you get those quotes?!:naughty:

If so, it's quite clear from the video that after she gave Mika the award and while he did his "speech", she went off to the back and started rudely chatting to her husband. After that Mika left, while she made no attempt to hug or do anything to him.

Yep, but I just thought I'd post what had been written about it in Heat.

hi sariflor it seems that this is the same story as the other thread! I said in that thread yesterday that it will now appear in all the mags like Closer, New, Reveal & all the many other gossip mags that are available out there - all telling a slightly different version:thumbdown:

hope all blows over soon:boxed: but may run on for a while.......

:lmao: your sig is so funny!! Where'd you get those quotes?!:naughty:

1-He said it in the "BBC Class of 2007" radio interview which was aired around Xmas 2007.

2-He said it just before singing Billy Brown in Toronto at the Kool Haus on 29-01-08.

3-He said it when I was chatting to him about the Tshirt that I'd made for him as a present, and he said that he had been wearing it during the US gigs in jan-feb 20008.

I said "no way!!" and then he said yes, and number 3.

I hope that this is a satisfactiry explanation:naughty:.

I've been asked so many times, that I think I may just do a thread on it.

Yep, but I just thought I'd post what had been written about it in Heat.

That's fine, I was just pointing it out in case you had missed the other thread:wink2:.

hi sariflor it seems that this is the same story as the other thread! I said in that thread yesterday that it will now appear in all the mags like Closer, New, Reveal & all the many other gossip mags that are available out there - all telling a slightly different version:thumbdown:

hope all blows over soon:boxed: but may run on for a while.......

Yes, we could analyse them to spot the differences...even better, have a contest to see who can predict what the next story will be like?:roftl:

She's such an attention whore, that she will probably milk it for a while. She hadn't had a lot of exposure lately so she's probably craving it.....