:) I read your stories before I went to work this morning - put me in a jolly good mood for getting there.... went downhill from there though cos' I had to work lol

You have a good imagination and a fantastic way with words Caz.....

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I read your stories before I went to work this morning - put me in a jolly good mood for getting there.... went downhill from there though cos' I had to work lol

You have a good imagination and a fantastic way with words Caz.....

:roftl: thanks! :blush-anim-cl:

So...

Is this the place to say I don't care about MFC's officiality?:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe if we act uninterested they'll do it faster lol!

i guess so. *yawn*

Gosh, how boring. Like I care about the MFC being official anyway?

Caz, your scripts remind me of the night of the last gig in London when we were waiting for news of the afterparty and you came up with different scenarios. I couldn't stop laughing, my belly hurt. Of course, your version was so much better than the real thing in the end:blink: :roftl:

Caz, your scripts remind me of the night of the last gig in London when we were waiting for news of the afterparty and you came up with different scenarios. I couldn't stop laughing, my belly hurt. Of course, your version was so much better than the real thing in the end:blink: :roftl:

ROFL oh yeah!!!! Wasn't there one where Freddie was asking who got chicken?? :roftl:

Caz's stories are awesome :lmao:

thaaaaankyooou!

{waiting Caz next novel do some yogic flying}71qqua.jpg

ooooh there's a scenario LOL shall have to think of a good script....

:punk: :punk:

End of the day its Mikas baby now ... offical and all , that means its him / Jerry orrrrrrr the details from them that need to be posted ...

As you can see from the comments about Mikas 2nd album and the like hes not a man that can be pushed :wink2:

I never would of thought this tiny little forum a year ago would of become offical! :shocked: , its a major achievement and credit to everyone at the MFC :punk:

If it was easy and not a not big news then it wouldnt have taken weeks and weeks , good things come to those who wait as they say :wink2: