• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo I think hes just very particular :wink2:

Oooh, particular about all of the perks? *is hopeful again*

That is suckish.

But it's even worse when I'm trying to scroll through quickly and all these huge signatures with pictures come up.:sweatdrop:

Haha, or these amazing brillo-pad cartoons. That would be awesome to display on the school or work computers. Especially if the screen froze right on a cartoon. That would rock. :mf_rosetinted:

We said it would make it much better so people can be on MFC at work, without risking a heart attack every time someone walks past them, or being fired:roftl: :roftl:.

You're trying to be discrete, just to get your fix, opening the window as small as you can, in the corner of the screen while you cover with your body, hoping nobody is coming, when suddenly your boss turns up and then this mega-bright-ridiculous-picture-ladden-orange- page just loads in front of you.......NOT good:roftl:.

So we said that it would make things a lot easier if it looked "worklike".

That is suckish.

But it's even worse when I'm trying to scroll through quickly and all these huge signatures with pictures come up.:sweatdrop:

:naughty: the perks of doin' nothin' @ the office

Ah, don't we all...well, the unofficial bit, at least...(and the emotional bit for me cause your sig is going to make me cry:tears:)

You mean the Phantom scene, or the quote...or all:naughty:

and i suppose Mika is very special, to have hair full of knowledge instead of his head. :naughty:

Just like Marge Simpson:wub2: :naughty:

Haha! I got caught on here at school one time! The websites blocked now:blush-anim-cl:

I was right in the middle of PMing too ..

It's creepy how they can spy on what you're doing

:roftl:

O, sorry!

But isn’t it a little funny?

Good on you, you where at least trying, there are things that are more important in life….:wink2:

HUUURAAAAAY

10,000 posts for me on the still officially unofficial MFC!

Congratulations!:thumb_yello:

That is....a lot!

Just read back...

Later in the day, after John managed to buy a new scanner and got it sent to him that very day due to emergency reasons and having a Priest by the name of Johnny exorcise the room in which Jerry had farted in, John was in pretty good spirits. The computer was working, the scanner was new and better, Mika was away somewhere and Jerry had learned the alphabet. He approached the living room and flopped on the sofa accompanied with a huge, weight-lifting sigh and started to read the newspaper.........

:lmao:Caz!!! That was freakin' hilarious!!! :roftl:

mikaMFC3.png

:lmfao:Woo Frisky!!

Someone photoshop Mikarge Simpson please!!!

Oh.. no... Don't tempt me :naughty: