• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not official, not official, not official,

Oh we're not official, not official, not official at all.

(momentary boredom)

OK, who's the culprit for turning the forum into "chocolate kills dogs", seriously guys! Could you get anymore randomer??? Ok I'll do one,

Who came first- the chicken OR the egg? :mf_rosetinted:

lol :roftl:

:roftl: It was me! I was wondering whether I should give my dog a brownie or not :naughty:

Carrie your dogs so cute :D I loved the vid of her being scared of the balloon :naughty::naughty:(cruel woman).

Sarifour I didn't know you also had a shepherd he is a pic of mine...JAZZ (as a puppy)

Jazzpuponeupnonedown.jpg

waiting to be told she can have her dog biscuit (she flips it in the air then catches it once told she can take it)

Jazzbiscuit.jpg

just chilling in the garden she has a beautiful face don't you think :) she also loves to play in the snow and swim in the sea.

CopyofJazzlovelyface.jpg

she is nearly 11 and is the most wonder dog ever, she has a fantastic temperament, is well trained (in her youth she loved playing games like find the toy, fetch the ball/stick etc roll over play dead when we pretend to shoot you, etc).

she is now very very skinny and picky with her food, we think she got poised a few years ago by a farmer who put down poisoned meat for foxes, as she became suddenly ill and stopped eating, was skinny as a rake and ended up having a week of fits. the vet said to put her on pills forever but they would destroy her pancreas or liver of something, so we gave her them until she stopped having fits, (about 2 weeks) then weaned her off them and she has never had one since. She is still picky with her food (she never used to be you see and would scavenge on walks that is why we thing she ate poisoned food), and we just take it a day at a time with her now but she is still here and has good days and bad days, but is STILL the most well behaved dog ever.

PS> NOOOO NEVER GIVE DOGS CHOCOLATE is IS poisen to them your right.

Carrie your dogs so cute :D I loved the vid of her being scared of the balloon :naughty:(cruel woman).

Sarifour I didn't know you also had a shepherd he is a pic of mine...JAZZ (as a puppy)

Jazzpuponeupnonedown.jpg

waiting to be told she can have her dog biscuit (she flips it in the air then catches it once told she can take it)

Jazzbiscuit.jpg

just chilling in the garden she has a beautiful face don't you think :) she also loves to play in the snow and swim in the sea.

CopyofJazzlovelyface.jpg

she is nearly 11 and is the most wonder dog ever, she has a fantastic temperament, is well trained (in her youth she loved playing games like find the toy, fetch the ball/stick etc roll over play dead when we pretend to shoot you, etc).

she is now very very skinny and picky with her food, we think she got poised a few years ago by a farmer who put down poisoned meat for foxes, as she became suddenly ill and stopped eating, was skinny as a rake and ended up having a week of fits. the vet said to put her on pills forever but they would destroy her pancreas or liver of something, so we gave her them until she stopped having fits, (about 2 weeks) then weaned her off them and she has never had one since. She is still picky with her food (she never used to be you see and would scavenge on walks that is why we thing she ate poisoned food), and we just take it a day at a time with her now but she is still here and has good days and bad days, but is STILL the most well behaved dog ever.

Oh Sparkly, those are wonderful pics, she is SOOOO beautiful!!! What a terrible story about the poison, some people deserve to be shot, really. One thing I cannot tolerate is cruelty agains animals, how one can do that I cand't understand:sneaky2: .

My shepy is also a bitch, she's 5 in September, and here are a few pics of her and my other dog:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/Gossos

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/FotosVaries

Ooooohhh....A sheperd! Like mine!!

They are incredible dogs

Yeah they really are :wub2:

Carrie your dogs so cute I loved the vid of her being scared of the balloon (cruel woman).

Jazzbiscuit.jpg

just chilling in the garden she has a beautiful face don't you think she also loves to play in the snow and swim in the sea.

CopyofJazzlovelyface.jpg

That was my dog actually :naughty: And yes I am slightly cruel.. but I'm nice really, deep down :fisch:

Aw your dog's so cute!! Bless :wub2: the only tricks my dog can do is give me high 5, guess what hand her treat is when I close my hands, and roll over. She also likes the snow and to swim, maybe that's just a german shephard thing. It's a shame that happened to her, but at least she's alive and getting better :thumb_yello:

It's getting very ehm....doggy-ish over here:fisch:

Would you rather it got chickenish here instead? :naughty:

I love shepherds too! My dog's German Shepherd/Golden Retriever mix. She just turned 2.

Another picture :naughty:

zzz.jpg

Aw, she's so cuuute :wub2::wub2:

O no! Of course not:naughty:

I'm gonna look for a pic of my dog:thumb_yello:

What are the chances of everyone on this thread all having dogs? :naughty:

Can't wait to see him or her :)

What are the chances of everyone on this thread all having dogs? :naughty:

Can't wait to see him or her :)

It's a her. But I can't find pics on the computer of her:tears:

Ah well, she is a cavalier king charles spaniel and she's white with big brown spots.

I can't find a pic of a dog that looks much like her, but she kinda looks like this:

180px-Ckc2.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have pets !

But I love my dog's neighbour !:wub2:

Ursula is calm and she doesn't bite

l_b55594b0f66c55743dcbcd845c587e6e.jpg

Walt a cute dog :) it's nice too that you love your dogs neighbour and that she doesn't bit you, (or was that meant to be you love your neighbours dog :naughty::wink2:)