I think Perez is gonna be posting a piccy of HIS little dog here soon :naughty: he wont want our pets to upstage his now will he.

you are probably right sparkly!

he wouldn't dare to doodle on OUR pets... would he? :blink:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, who's the culprit for turning the forum into "chocolate kills dogs", seriously guys! Could you get anymore randomer??? Ok I'll do one,

Who came first- the chicken OR the egg? :mf_rosetinted:

lol :roftl:

The egg came first. Chickens are probable descendants of some form of dinosaur...what must have happened is said dinosaur evolved over time to become what was ALMOST, but NOT QUITE, a chicken. Then, this almost-chicken laid an egg, and out hatched a complete chicken. Hence the egg coming first. :mf_rosetinted:

How come we're not official, icial, icial, al, al, al....

We "are", we just don't "really know it". Cause we know that we're official, but we haven't been told what that means (what will change, what will remain the same, etc, etc...) so really, we don't "know".

Haha that is what I'm sticking by anyway, any old excuse to be silly:roftl:

We "are", we just don't "really know it". Cause we know that we're official, but we haven't been told what that means (what will change, what will remain the same, etc, etc...) so really, we don't "know".

Haha that is what I'm sticking by anyway, any old excuse to be silly:roftl:

haha okay:thumb_yello:

I hope the site it self doesn't change too much. it would be really nice if mika could actually post in his own section even, once and a while. Just we know he's alive in the dead-ish time between albums. lol.

Yes - and we get to know what that entails at the end of the week!!

And that will turn into another month :naughty:

I hope the site it self doesn't change too much. it would be really nice if mika could actually post in his own section even, once and a while. Just we know he's alive in the dead-ish time between albums. lol.

:lmfao:

Mika: "I'm alive. Bye"

Mika posting is great, but I really, really, really, really hope that they get rid of this horrible orange:roftl:

Mika posting is great, but I really, really, really, really hope that they get rid of this horrible orange:roftl:

But it wouldn't be MFC if it were another color :no:

That would be weird haha

And that will turn into another month :naughty:

:lmfao:

Mika: "I'm alive. Bye"

And Fred will have a heart attack!!! :shocked:

I just customised my brown and orange fleece (free from National

Geographic) with MFC - so they cant change the orange now :roftl: :roftl:

And Fred will have a heart attack!!! :shocked:

I just customised my brown and orange fleece (free from National

Geographic) with MFC - so they cant change the orange now :roftl: :roftl:

how did you get a free fleece from them?!

lol, i heard some people saying they like the color because it make it look more work like when they're lurking around here at work when they're not supposed to be:naughty: :roftl:

i personally would like a color change as well though:thumb_yello:

I like orange too but maybe adding some pics (like the one in some sigs) would be great :punk:

Although for the ones at work a colour is better, isn't it? :naughty:

how did you get a free fleece from them?!

lol, i heard some people saying they like the color because it make it look more work like when they're lurking around here at work when they're not supposed to be:naughty: :roftl:

i personally would like a color change as well though:thumb_yello:

Got a years subscription for b/f for part of his Christmas!! :naughty:

Mika WILL post! :furious:

:roftl: :roftl:

i wonder, if something big and major was posted in the private section, and it made the front page, would the post on the front page just say "Private - must log in to read" or would it be readable to the open eye? Cos say for example Mika posted something amazing or MAYBE let's fantasise that we WILL get perks, and that for example we get exclusive tickets and it was posted in the members only section, but needed to be front page news? :blink:

as for the orange...i dont MIND it...ive gotten used to it and like violetsky said, it wouldnt be the MFC without it, i just dont like the diagonal lines lol