• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the top of the week yet? :tears:

seems like:biggrin2:

Well how about a gig on the moon , I can arrange anything you want you know :naughty:

oh you can?:shocked:

can you also get me visa to get out of this country and attend a gig?

place doesn't really matter, can be moon or Liechtenstein:roftl:

Maybe you can go onto your other forum full of poison then , Ill PM you the link

by writing that you are implying in front of everyone who reads this ----- (unpoisoned?) forum that greta is a non loving mika person which spreads her bitter spit on another forum when it is absolutely wrong, and its not her forum, just a place where she posted a very few posts because she didnt feel understood here about some things...but you already know that...

the fact that you mention it the way you do is just showing how small , how dishonest and how unsolar you are

you like licking and want openly say how much you hate what you hate ...okay, but then please dont be diffamatory by mixing two words in your own language : poison and truth and the word that stands in between: irony

you hate me, okay but please Greta has nothing to do with this all, she is the most loving, funny and interesting person here and you would all be dumb to forget it all of a sudden just because she is somehow linked to me.

again you seem to ordinate all in line to spit your venom onto ONE SINGLE PERSON when you are thousands...thats pure uglyness of soul...

i wish you wont make me log in again, because if we have all something in common is that i agree with you that i dont belong here...

thanks in advance for you understanding

oh and sariflor

Greta 66789000 - Freddidouble forever 0

he will objectively never come close to her and next time you want to say what you think the truth is about someone you dont know, just think that someone might do the same to you.

by writing that you are implying in front of everyone who reads this ----- (unpoisoned?) forum that greta is a non loving mika person which spreads her bitter spit on another forum when it is absolutely wrong, and its not her forum, just a place where she posted a very few posts because she didnt feel understood here about some things...but you already know that...

the fact that you mention it the way you do is just showing how small , how dishonest and how unsolar you are

you like licking and want openly say how much you hate what you hate ...okay, but then please dont be diffamatory by mixing two words in your own language : poison and truth and the word that stands in between: irony

you hate me, okay but please Greta has nothing to do with this all, she is the most loving, funny and interesting person here and you would all be dumb to forget it all of a sudden just because she is somehow linked to me.

again you seem to ordinate all in line to spit your venom onto ONE SINGLE PERSON when you are thousands...thats pure uglyness of soul...

i wish you wont make me log in again, because if we have all something in common is that i agree with you that i dont belong here...

thanks in advance for you understanding

oh and sariflor

Greta 66789000 - Freddidouble forever 0

he will objectively never come close to her and next time you want to say what you think the truth is about someone you dont know, just think that someone might do the same to you.

I feel like it's going to be a very nice weekend:naughty:

Well how about a gig on the moon , I can arrange anything you want you know :naughty:

I'm so in in that. *buys moonsuits in cartoon motion*

Well apart from the fact I cant sing or dance .. it should be a blast :roftl:

You can after you've had enough to drink!

:cheers:

by writing that you are implying in front of everyone who reads this ----- (unpoisoned?) forum that greta is a non loving mika person which spreads her bitter spit on another forum...

No he isn't. He's merely suggesting that if she doesn't enjoy being on MFC, she's welcome to spend more time on other forums where the topics of discussion aren't quite so jovial. :wink2: