• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so who "came out of the blue" now:wink2:

i didnt come out of the blue to insult anyone, thats the big difference i guess...oh and btw when someone like violet_sky says FY pam thats all right when i say the very same its an insult notification...

hey guys, you WON, you know...you dont need to put someone i know in the same basket as I...really, i know inquisition is not over as long as people like you will exist but thats going too far...

and ingie, if fun means fight to you thats sad, but you are at the right place i guess..

i didnt come out of the blue to insult anyone, thats the big difference i guess...oh and btw when someone like violet_sky says FY pam thats all right when i say the very same its an insult notification...

hey guys, you WON, you know...you dont need to put someone i know in the same basket as I...really, i know inquisition is not over as long as people like you will exist but thats going too far...

and ingie, if fun means fight to you thats sad, but you are at the right place i guess..

Sarcasm my love

:lmfao: I guesssarcasm is deffective if you have to explain it.

I caught it though.

It is, but out of all people I would've thought Pam would get it...

Nah she's right, I like some rolling around, beatin' the hell out of other MFCers on my Friday night:mf_rosetinted:

As dilek has already said, and as I explained to you, Violet didn't say FY,

she said FYI, which stands for "for your information." If that abbreviation

is the cause of your reaction the other day, that's unfortunate.

So anyway, back to the important stuff.

Is it the collective view of the MFC that we have been officially recognised (although in an oblique way), and that I should therefore change my user title?

Is it the collective view of the MFC that we have been officially recognised (although in an oblique way), and that I should therefore change my user title?

Yes, back to important stuff, what ya had for lunch today?:mf_rosetinted:

Yes we are considering ourself official although no official statement has been made about officialty, while the official holder of the name Mika was supposed to make an official announcement on the soon to be official fanclub about this officialty matter.

So yea:naughty:

believe it or not i was just about to suggest that!

i think you should:thumb_yello:

@dcdeb, i cant believe that...if the behaviour of kata, violet_sky, sariflor etc

cant be called rude...i dont know, some lucidity/honesty is just missing

You know Pam, I have tried with you, but when you come out with stuff like this, it's just impossible.

What on earth have I been rude to you about?

I've always humoured you and, if anything, been more accepting with things coming from you than from others, because you "are like this". But when you make statements like these, it just shows how pointless it all was.

Whatever.

I have no intention on starting a slagging off match now, because it's just getting stupid. I have pmed you. From now on, maybe you can have the decency to stop having digs at me and if you have something to say, you can reply to my pm.

it's your decision, silver. :wink2: each of us can pick his/her own title. it's a free world :bleh: