• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

by writing that you are implying in front of everyone who reads this ----- (unpoisoned?) forum that greta is a non loving mika person which spreads her bitter spit on another forum when it is absolutely wrong, and its not her forum, just a place where she posted a very few posts because she didnt feel understood here about some things...but you already know that...

the fact that you mention it the way you do is just showing how small , how dishonest and how unsolar you are

you like licking and want openly say how much you hate what you hate ...okay, but then please dont be diffamatory by mixing two words in your own language : poison and truth and the word that stands in between: irony

you hate me, okay but please Greta has nothing to do with this all, she is the most loving, funny and interesting person here and you would all be dumb to forget it all of a sudden just because she is somehow linked to me.

again you seem to ordinate all in line to spit your venom onto ONE SINGLE PERSON when you are thousands...thats pure uglyness of soul...

i wish you wont make me log in again, because if we have all something in common is that i agree with you that i dont belong here...

thanks in advance for you understanding

oh and sariflor

Greta 66789000 - Freddidouble forever 0

he will objectively never come close to her and next time you want to say what you think the truth is about someone you dont know, just think that someone might do the same to you.

Ok i felt a need to post ... reason being ? Quite frankly , im getting annoyed ( an understatement , but i can at least be respectful) with the way you speak to people , and who are infact absolutely LOVELY people that i have MET PERSONALLY , AND see on a regular basis ... Ive got tired of seeing them become victim to your rude and provocative posts , and your actually the first person whom has annoyed me to this level on this forum, where i have felt a need to post (Take a bow) ... Firstly , why the huge rant on freddies post ??? :blink: I dont understand why you were so quick to jump to gretas defence and crawl out of the woodwork when a simple comment was made ?? :boxed: Why do you feel a need to wipe ass over that one lined post? :boxed: Oh and talking of not KNOWING people , how the hecker's can you say that when you probably havent met absolutely freaking ANYONE from this forum!! I also know Fred personally , a thousand times more than you , so for you to rant about not knowing people is completely hypocritical. I dont think you can call people dishonest , small and unsolar when you dont even know people , unless of course you just base your completely wrong interpretations on an internet forum :blink:

sheesh , some people just dont have a grip on reality ...

i hope you have the decency to include yourself in that statement

@dcdeb, i cant believe that...if the behaviour of kata, violet_sky, sariflor etc

cant be called rude...i dont know, some lucidity/honesty is just missing

Once again have you even MET these people ? answer being ... NO! so why dont you stop calling them dishonest , check out thier profiles and i think you will find if they are such dishonest people they wouldnt have so many friends ... take a look in the mirror , pam ...

You know Pam, I have tried with you, but when you come out with stuff like this, it's just impossible.

What on earth have I been rude to you about?

I've always humoured you and, if anything, been more accepting with things coming from you than from others, because you "are like this". But when you make statements like these, it just shows how pointless it all was.

Whatever.

I have no intention on starting a slagging off match now, because it's just getting stupid. I have pmed you. From now on, maybe you can have the decency to stop having digs at me and if you have something to say, you can reply to my pm.

i just hope you understand the words you use and how a sentence like this is reductive

i dont have the intention to start a slagging match either since i never start one at all...

Not directly you havent started one no ...... but i have seen you tend to rub people up the wrong way ... and provoke as a tactic .... i cant actually remember one post of yours where you havent complained or had a debate with someone, and quite often over the silly-est thing , such as someone visiting your MFC profile .... and "name dropping"

Im starting to take your posts personally when people i care for are constantly becoming victim of your own warped world ... so yes i did feel a need to post ... and its the first time i have to this degree .... well done !! :thumb_yello:

Bottom line of my post and the only reason im annoyed, why dont you stop trying to pull apart a persons character and personality , by calling them dishonest etc when you dont even know them , and check out your friends list ... that should ring some bells for you ...

and yes maybe you dont belong here , which is sad , as the people are lovely ... bells should ring again ...

:thumbdown:

Edited by mikas_gal07

Ok i felt a need to post ... reason being ? Quite frankly , im getting annoyed ( an understatement , but i can at least be respectful) with the way you speak to people , and who are infact absolutely LOVELY people that i have MET PERSONALLY , AND see on a regular basis ... Ive got tired of seeing them become victim to your rude and provocative posts , and your actually the first person whom has annoyed me to this level on this forum, where i have felt a need to post (Take a bow) ... Firstly , why the huge rant on freddies post ??? :blink: I dont understand why you were so quick to jump to gretas defence and crawl out of the woodwork when a simple comment was made ?? :boxed: Why do you feel a need to wipe ass over that one lined post? :boxed: Oh and talking of not KNOWING people , how the hecker's can you say that when you probably havent met absolutely freaking ANYONE from this forum!! I also know Fred personally , a thousand times more than you , so for you to rant about not knowing people is completely hypocritical. I dont think you can call people dishonest , small and unsolar when you dont even know people , unless of course you just base your completely wrong interpretations on an internet forum :blink:

Once again have you even MET these people ? answer being ... NO! so why dont you stop calling them dishonest , check out thier profiles and i think you will find if they are such dishonest people they wouldnt have so many friends ... take a look in the mirror , pam ...

Not directly you havent started one no ...... but i have seen you tend to rub people up the wrong way ... and provoke as a tactic .... i cant actually remember one post of yours where you havent complained or had a debate with someone, and quite often over the silly-est thing , such as someone visiting your MFC profile .... and "name dropping"

Im starting to take your posts personally when people i care for are constantly becoming victim of your own warped world ... so yes i did feel a need to post ... and its the first time i have to this degree .... well done !! :thumb_yello:

Bottom line of my post and the only reason im annoyed, why dont you stop trying to pull apart a persons character and personality , by calling them dishonest etc when you dont even know them , and check out your friends list ... that should ring some bells for you ...

and yes maybe you dont belong here , which is sad , as the people are lovely ... bells should ring again ...

Ah Cassie, it's just wasting your energy. You know what's always so funny about people who try to come off intelligent and feel like they are above all the other people is that actually, they are just as bad as they accuse someone else to be, mostly even worse and however they try to pretend they are so sophisticated themselves, with every thing they say, you can see that they are lowering levels until they hit the bottom.

I agree with what you’re saying, and I know that you’re absolutely not a person who usually jumps in to arguments, neither am I, but you’re so right, this time it has gone too far!

Ah Cassie, it's just wasting your energy. You know what's always so funny about people who try to come off intelligent and feel like they are above all the other people is that actually, they are just as bad as they accuse someone else to be, mostly even worse and however they try to pretend they are so sophisticated themselves, with every thing they say, you can see that they are lowering levels until they hit the bottom.

Maybe it is a waste of time but it’s hard to keep quiet when people who you know are nice and helpful get attacked on out of the blue.

But I understand what you’re saying, the best we probably could do is to hold our tongue.

I don’t know?

by writing that you are implying in front of everyone who reads this ----- (unpoisoned?) forum that greta is a non loving mika person which spreads her bitter spit on another forum when it is absolutely wrong, and its not her forum, just a place where she posted a very few posts because she didnt feel understood here about some things...but you already know that...

the fact that you mention it the way you do is just showing how small , how dishonest and how unsolar you are

you like licking and want openly say how much you hate what you hate ...okay, but then please dont be diffamatory by mixing two words in your own language : poison and truth and the word that stands in between: irony

you hate me, okay but please Greta has nothing to do with this all, she is the most loving, funny and interesting person here and you would all be dumb to forget it all of a sudden just because she is somehow linked to me.

again you seem to ordinate all in line to spit your venom onto ONE SINGLE PERSON when you are thousands...thats pure uglyness of soul...

i wish you wont make me log in again, because if we have all something in common is that i agree with you that i dont belong here...

thanks in advance for you understanding

oh and sariflor

Greta 66789000 - Freddidouble forever 0

he will objectively never come close to her and next time you want to say what you think the truth is about someone you dont know, just think that someone might do the same to you.

I know I'm going to get cussed out for this (what else is new?), but how has she not been banned by now?:blink:

I know I'm going to get cussed out for this (what else is new?), but how has she not been banned by now?:blink:

Pam was banned temporarily once, and has two infractions now.

However, I'd like to get this conversation back on topic -- please let's

not keep dredging these old arguments up and let this die, so that we

can get back to talking about more positive things... like how we're

unofficially official now! :thumb_yello:

Just one more question!

What are infractions?:blush-anim-cl:

"Unofficially official" :lmfao:

I love that.

Just one more question!

What are infractions?:blush-anim-cl:

Infractions are like demerits, I guess, warnings or little

black marks against you when you break

one of the guidelines -- for example cursing can

get you an infraction. We're generally saying 3

infractions will result in a ban.

:)

dcdeb

Infractions are like demerits, I guess, warnings or little

black marks against you when you break

one of the guidelines -- for example cursing can

get you an infraction. We're generally saying 3

infractions will result in a ban.

:)

dcdeb

Oh ok, got it.

Thanks Deb :wink2:

unofficially official :naughty:

Well, knowing that he thought of us for showing the DVD trailer, makes me feel that he recognizes us as an important part of Mika (the artist)! I felt we were a little "more official" then

Edited by Romis

yes, it is a waste of energy i agree , usually i wouldnt waste it and would just ignore , but i tend to take things personally when my loved ones are concerned , and yes i totally agree with what your saying , i have often thought those same thoughts myself :thumb_yello:

I agree with what you’re saying, and I know that you’re absolutely not a person who usually jumps in to arguments, neither am I, but you’re so right, this time it has gone too far!

Maybe it is a waste of time but it’s hard to keep quiet when people who you know are nice and helpful get attacked on out of the blue.

But I understand what you’re saying, the best we probably could do is to hold our tongue.

I don’t know?

No i do usually avoid confrontation , your right AND youve met me :wub2::thumb_yello: so you know :wink2: whether its an online forum or RL , if i think someones wrong i will say :wink2:

Yes , Hurry up Mika and post damm you !!! :yay:

unofficially official :naughty:

Well, knowing that he thought of us for showing the DVD trailer, makes me feel that he recognizes us as an important part of Mika (the artist)! I felt we were a little "more official" then

Greta is a very good person to chat, to talk about Mika, and to share online experiencies, but I guess it has not to do with all the posting above. In a certain way, I see him closer to Ingie than to Pam in the way she moves in this forum, but it's just a comparison made by me and my particular mind.

And well, I've not seen something rude of her, or Sari, or Violet, or many many people I've seen here. That's a good thing, I'm still with the people who made me feel great every time I log in :)

Who is closer to me? Mika? Damn how did you find out he's my BFF:shocked:

I think Deb made a good point - this thread has been hi-jacked by

people who were not talking about the Official/not official subject!!

They have received an infraction - and so she has been dealt with

for the moment!!

I think it would be great to get back on topic - and enjoy the forum

the way we do best!!! :thumb_yello:

for the moment!!

Do you feel the officialty in the air?:mf_rosetinted:

Who is closer to me? Mika? Damn how did you find out he's my BFF:shocked:

Oh please don't let me post again here :blush-anim-cl:

it was a freudian slip, sorry :roftl: that wasn't what I was supposed to write, I dunno what I did :mf_rosetinted:

let's get back to the officialty dance and the love we feel tonight (provided by Mika, of course)

Edited by Romis

for the moment!!

always have to be the voice of reason:sneaky2:

lol! just kidding!

i just wanted to reply sienna's post but there is no need to drag this on so you are right :thumb_yello: