This One's For Us Girls (Part 20)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you agree, plus how will my musical career happen if I lose it? just joking :naughty:

So how are you?

Haha you wish you were an artist like your sis :naughty: *tells a funny joke to danika*

I'm good thanks !

I had a test today at statistic( is that the right word ?) seminary !

Haha you wish you were an artist like your sis :naughty: *tells a funny joke to danika*

I'm good thanks !

I had a test today at statistic( is that the right word ?) seminary !

ha ha. Funny :mf_rosetinted: Not :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

How did it go?

It was well ! I' ve written 4 pages !

How are you ?

That's good then :biggrin2:

I'm fine, have been waiting for my sister to wake up cos we were supposed to go out, but I can't be bothered to look if she's finally woken up lol

That's good then :biggrin2:

I'm fine, have been waiting for my sister to wake up cos we were supposed to go out, but I can't be bothered to look if she's finally woken up lol

I stayed an hour and a half to write all those ugly stuff :shocked:

Where were you supposed to be going ?But it's 1pm there and she's still sleeping ?:shocked:

I stayed an hour and a half to write all those ugly stuff :shocked:

Where were you supposed to be going ?But it's 1pm there and she's still sleeping ?:shocked:

But at least you wrote stuff :D Do you think it did well then?

Somewhere in central London to see where my mum works, and she was gonna buy us lunch yum :cool: I know lol.. I haven't checked in over an hour, but I think I just heard the door of the toilet opening, so.. she must be awake, or it's a ghost :naughty:

But at least you wrote stuff :D Do you think it did well then?

Somewhere in central London to see where my mum works, and she was gonna buy us lunch yum :cool: I know lol.. I haven't checked in over an hour, but I think I just heard the door of the toilet opening, so.. she must be awake, or it's a ghost :naughty:

Yeah but i hope i wrote the right theories and formulas !

You don't know where your mom work ?:blink: maybe you have hunted ghosts in the house

Yeah but i hope i wrote the right theories and formulas !

You don't know where your mom work ?:blink: maybe you have hunted ghosts in the house

When do you find out your results?

No, she only started recently.

Maybe :naughty: .. hmm I should check if my sister is alive :roftl:

When do you find out your results?

No, she only started recently.

Maybe :naughty: .. hmm I should check if my sister is alive :roftl:

Next week i guess :blink:

Oh she changed her work place then and now you are spying on her :roftl:

You should have a gun next to you !You never know what happens :naughty:

Next week i guess :blink:

Oh she changed her work place then and now you are spying on her :roftl:

You should have a gun next to you !You never know what happens :naughty:

Quite soon then. And hopefully we'll know if we've official become official by then *crosses fingers*

I'm not spying lol, she invited us. I think, it was either my mum or sister's idea to go, not mine :bleh:. Ha ha, I don't own a gun :tears: But she's alive, was busy washing her hair as she always does *sigh*

Quite soon then. And hopefully we'll know if we've official become official by then *crosses fingers*

I'm not spying lol, she invited us. I think, it was either my mum or sister's idea to go, not mine :bleh:. Ha ha, I don't own a gun :tears: But she's alive, was busy washing her hair as she always does *sigh*

I hope we find as soon as possible !I'm so tired of waiting !

Do you think John will post here ?

But do you know the street where she is working ?:naughty:

I don't wash my hair every day !

I wash it only 3 times a week !Do you wash yours daily ?

I hope we find as soon as possible !I'm so tired of waiting !

Do you think John will post here ?

But do you know the street where she is working ?:naughty:

I don't wash my hair every day !

I wash it only 3 times a week !Do you wash yours daily ?

So am I. I don't know.. I have a feeling he'll just post a message saying we're official, and that's it.. it'd be great if they posted of mika saying 'WE'RE OFFICIAAAAAAAL' :yay: then hold a party for us to celebrate, but that's just wishful thinking :naughty:

Nope no idea lol. I don't know if we're going anymore, doesn't look like my sister is bothered.

Neither do I, I wash it like twice a week, cos it stays soft longer that way :) and I can't be bothered to do wash it every day cos my hair is so complicated. :naughty:

So am I. I don't know.. I have a feeling he'll just post a message saying we're official, and that's it.. it'd be great if they posted of mika saying 'WE'RE OFFICIAAAAAAAL' :yay: then hold a party for us to celebrate, but that's just wishful thinking

Nope no idea lol. I don't know if we're going anymore, doesn't look like my sister is bothered.

Neither do I, I wash it like twice a week, cos it stays soft longer that way :) and I can't be bothered to do wash it every day cos my hair is so complicated. :naughty:

I have the same thoughts !:naughty: but I'm sure if Mika posted everyone would jump and pm him !:roftl: but I have a feeling that he will be online but no one will know !

You gilrs are too lazy to go outside !

If I was in your place i would go everywhere and not staying on the computer daily :naughty: !

If I wash my hair daily I would have snow in my hair precisely dandruff !:roftl:

I agree it stays soft and well cleaned !

My hair is complicated too !Even though I don't brush it !

I have the same thoughts !:naughty: but I'm sure if Mika posted everyone would jump and pm him ! but I have a feeling that he will be online but no one will know !

You gilrs are too lazy to go outside !

If I was in your place i would go everywhere and not staying on the computer daily :naughty: !

If I wash my hair daily I would have snow in my hair precisely dandruff !:roftl:

I agree it stays soft and well cleaned !

My hair is complicated too !Even though I don't brush it !

Yeah, poor thing, but he'd be able to disable his PMs and probably choose who's allowed to PM him. He's probably online allllll the time, and we will never know when. But it'd be cool if there was an account he used and we knew about it, just to talk to us :wub2:

Yeah but if you lived in London and had seen everything you'd be staying at home as well thank you very much :mf_rosetinted:

Snow :roftl::roftl:

I don't brush mine either unless it's been straightened, otherwise it goes all frizzy and horrible.

Yeah, poor thing, but he'd be able to disable his PMs and probably choose who's allowed to PM him. He's probably online allllll the time, and we will never know when. But it'd be cool if there was an account he used and we knew about it, just to talk to us

Yeah but if you lived in London and had seen everything you'd be staying at home as well thank you very much

Snow :roftl:

I don't brush mine either unless it's been straightened, otherwise it goes all frizzy and horrible.

I think only mods would be allowed to pm him :naughty: and he would make his pm inbox full somehow!I don't think he is online all the time or well maybe in the evenings or nights !I hope he stays mostly at home with his family and

in weekends partying !yeah very cool we'd only talk with him and better said jump on him :naughty:

I don't think you have visited or know all the London by heart :roftl:

I'm sure you miss some things

Love_Love_Me_by_hanasometimes.jpg

yeah like him :naughty::wub2:

I think only mods would be allowed to pm him and he would make his pm inbox full somehow!I don't think he is online all the time or well maybe in the evenings or nights !I hope he stays mostly at home with his family and

in weekends partying !yeah very cool we'd only talk with him and better said jump on him

I don't think you have visited or know all the London by heart

I'm sure you miss some things

Love_Love_Me_by_hanasometimes.jpg

yeah like him :

Yeah I think so too, and I'd be allowed as well, cos I'm special :naughty:

I'm sure he does or makes the most of staying with his family, then goes out partying at night like any young man should :punk:

Noone knows all of London by heart, unless you're a weirdo :naughty: But I know most of them, well all the important places anyway :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: really like the pic :mf_lustslow: