• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear that.

The lecture is tomorrow. :thumbdown:

glad to hear that? :shocked::roftl:

omg :shocked: good luck with it!

:roftl: Do I? I didn't notice :naughty:

Hmm.. I went to the library to return some DVDs, stayed on MFC, and am now watching Friends (and still talking on MFC :P ) and youuu?

yeah you do lol

wow that was an interesting day :D

um.. i went to school.. followed an english lesson, a dutch lesson, and after that i had to do my internship at a farm ;S

and some ppl from another school were shouting at me lol

Love Actually is a great film. I need to buy it on dvd.

I love that movie! I've watched it too many times .It came on tv in Italy when I went to my grandparents house, and we were watching it, it was so embarassing cos of the 'chicken' scenes :naughty:

Ooh la la :das: jks.. I remember someone said one of his sister's was with a boyfriend at the Fiat Launch, but I didn't know who they were talking about.

Of course, beats Mika anytime

Yes.. like you :

I have it already !I like Hugh Grant :wub2:

That are my fav parts from it :naughty: and i love the blonde kid :blush-anim-cl:

you never know !It also can be yasmine !she is allowed to have a bf too !:roftl:

We can check their house together then !:mf_rosetinted:

If i didn't know her i would given her at least 22 !

maybe she has some lebanese recipies for us when we get older !:naughty:

Why next to her ?do you mean they are seamese ?:roftl:

Aww that's right i can see you :shocked: time goes so fast !

It feels like the last gig happened yesterday !

Yeah I'd give her around that age as well.

No :roftl: That'd be so odd. I say next.. cos when I say with it sounds more like I was hanging out with her, which I wasn't.. I was just dancing.. beside her :naughty:

I know.. it's unbelievable, why's the time going by so quickly though, I miss all those memories :tears:

yeah you do lol

wow that was an interesting day :D

um.. i went to school.. followed an english lesson, a dutch lesson, and after that i had to do my internship at a farm ;S

and some ppl from another school were shouting at me lol

Ooh, what did you have to do?

Why were they shouting at you? lol

That are my fav parts from it and i love the blonde kid

you never know !It also can be yasmine !she is allowed to have a bf too !:roftl:

We can check their house together then !:mf_rosetinted:

Why am I not surprised? :roftl:

That's why I said I didn't know who they were talking about lol.. could have been Zuleika as well *shrugs*

Or not :naughty: If we're gonna be stalkers, I don't think we should discuss it here :roftl: Don't worry guys, we're not gonna do anything bad :cool: well I'm not anyway, don't know about Vanessa :fisch:

Yeah I'd give her around that age as well.

No :roftl: That'd be so odd. I say next.. cos when I say with it sounds more like I was hanging out with her, which I wasn't.. I was just dancing.. beside her

I know.. it's unbelievable, why's the time going by so quickly though, I miss all those memories :tears:

I don't even want to know i will look like in 10 years from now on

Cool you even danced with zuleika that should have make you famous!She seems taller than you :blink:

I miss them too !!!!!I want to turn the back right now and talk with Mika even more

Ooh, what did you have to do?

Why were they shouting at you? lol

I had to sow (or sew?) some summer carrots ;S

well.. not some... 2 rows from 30 metres! :shocked:

and some other stuff :thumbdown:

because those ppl are on a really low level and they're just stupid :glasses2:

they're shouting at everyone and they're calling us nerds and stuff like that ;S

our school is build in their school :hypo:

Why am I not surprised? :roftl:

That's why I said I didn't know who they were talking about lol.. could have been Zuleika as well *shrugs*

Or not :naughty: If we're gonna be stalkers, I don't think we should discuss it here :roftl: Don't worry guys, we're not gonna do anything bad :cool: well I'm not anyway, don't know about Vanessa :fisch:

Because we often discuss about that here

oh yes of course but yasmine is the one who follows Mika everywhere !

of course not !Danika and me are just fooling around and make stupid jokes every day !

I don't even want to know i will look like in 10 years from now on

Cool you even danced with zuleika that should have make you famous!She seems taller than you :blink:

I miss them too !!!!!I want to turn the back right now and talk with Mika even more

Neither do I, I like being young.

Hmm, I don't think it would make me famous, noone would know who she is apart from the MFCers and her friends and family. Yeah she is. I used to hate being tall, but then when I realised all his sisters were taller than me, made me feel slightly better.

So do I :wub2::tears: That's why I really hope with the MFC becoming official, we'll still get to experience those kinda things even if he became very famous.

Because we often discuss about that here

oh yes of course but yasmine is the one who follows Mika everywhere !

of course not !Danika and me are just fooling around and make stupid jokes every day !

Yeah I noticed :naughty:

It's a good thing he chose someone close to stay by him, it'll hopefully keep his head on his shoulders :thumb_yello:

of course, that's what we're best at :cool::naughty:

Neither do I, I like being young.

Hmm, I don't think it would make me famous, noone would know who she is apart from the MFCers and her friends and family. Yeah she is. I used to hate being tall, but then when I realised all his sisters were taller than me, made me feel slightly better.

So do I :wub2::tears: That's why I really hope with the MFC becoming official, we'll still get to experience those kinda things even if he became very famous.

I wish I was 14 again !

You're very tall but imagine them !yasmine wore high heels but she is still very tall I looked like a potato next to her !:roftl:i absolutely love this family !

We'll become you see !But it will take some time just cross your fingers and be opthimistic !