Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont kno..w

my mum prob likes it but my dad hates it i think :blink:

but i totally hate paris and i'll be sooo mad at sc hool if we're going to paris with school ;S

berlin? i've never been there! :shocked:

tell me one of ur secrets :das:

Hmm.. well you can keep on bugging them til they can't take it anymore :naughty: That's what happened when I wanted to go to America, and after over like 5 years or so it worked :naughty:

Why don't you like Paris? I haven't been there in a while, but I'm going with my class in June :cool:

Neither have I, I don't think I've been to Germany at all.

Hmm.. well you can keep on bugging them til they can't take it anymore :naughty: That's what happened when I wanted to go to America, and after over like 5 years or so it worked :naughty:

Why don't you like Paris? I haven't been there in a while, but I'm going with my class in June :cool:

Neither have I, I don't think I've been to Germany at all.

but that won't work I think.. ;S they will hit me and scream at me and i dont want that to happen =S you dont want to konw how much i cry :glasses2:

maybe I'm also going with my class to paris in june! lol :das:

omg xd

see ya there!

ahhaha :biggrin2:

the reason why i dont like it is... cos i dont feel safe there

although london is prob much more unsafer.. ;S

never? ooh.. do you think you'll like germany?

Yeah, I've missed a few oppurtunities to see him cos you had to be over 18. But now that I'm 18 it's all good :cool: Unless you have to be over 21, then that would really suck

Yeah same, I remember I was looking at them and before I just left her, I told her she looked really pretty :wub2: She has really good taste in clothes. She wears the sort of things that not many people could pull off, and it makes her very different. Ah I sound like I'm suckin up too much with all these compliments to her

A giant foot? or two? :naughty: Well my feet are pretty big, but then I would look weird if I had small feet

I'll go on the 21st May I guess. But in a way I was kinda glad they rescheduled, I wasn't in the mood to really see them, I guess I'm still kinda suffering from PMD

You've been already to 12 and i have been only to 4 :boxed: and i'm older than you and the age 20 sucks !

I told her the same things !:blush-anim-cl: and i also wanted to ask her if she designed them but i was too shy but i stopped asking !

She has unique tastes !

I wonder if she also designes clothes and some of the clothes which mika wears on stage!

I think it's better to have normal feet not big or small !

I'm still suffering from PMD !but you're lucky that you stay in a country were artists have so many gigs

but that won't work I think.. ;S they will hit me and scream at me and i dont want that to happen =S you dont want to konw how much i cry :glasses2:

maybe I'm also going with my class to paris in june! lol :das:

omg xd

see ya there!

ahhaha :biggrin2:

the reason why i dont like it is... cos i dont feel safe there

although london is prob much more unsafer.. ;S

never? ooh.. do you think you'll like germany?

Ok, so you can not mention it at all? Or you could comprimise? Ask them if they could take you as a treat if you do well at school? Or as a christmas/birthday present.

Might see ya there then :roftl:

I guess everywhere is unsafe, just depends if there's enough security and all. :thumb_yello:

I don't really know what it's like, so I can't even tell whether I'll like it or not lol.

Huh? :blink:

Jennnifer hudson...Won the oscar for the supporting actress last year:

hudsonjennifer.jpg

she makes a good BODYGUARD! :naughty:

P!nk... dont cha know her?! :cool:

I ment to say that he doesn't have gigs too soon so we can't drool over him !:roftl:

I didn't know her !She looks a bit like Beyonce (who married Jay Z yesterday ):blink:

She doesn't look like a BODYGUARD !

I don't like PINK !

She even had a gig here !:roftl:

Ok, so you can not mention it at all? Or you could comprimise? Ask them if they could take you as a treat if you do well at school? Or as a christmas/birthday present.

Might see ya there then :roftl:

I guess everywhere is unsafe, just depends if there's enough security and all. :thumb_yello:

I don't really know what it's like, so I can't even tell whether I'll like it or not lol.

yeah i was already asking that but.. well.. I'll see later lol

yeah :roftl:

but.. yeah ur right ;d

do you want to go to germany? :glasses2:

You've been already to 12 and i have been only to 4 :boxed: and i'm older than you and the age 20 sucks !

I told her the same things !:blush-anim-cl: and i also wanted to ask her if she designed them but i was too shy but i stopped asking !

She has unique tastes !

I wonder if she also designes clothes and some of the clothes which mika wears on stage!

I think it's better to have normal feet not big or small !

I'm still suffering from PMD !but you're lucky that you stay in a country were artists have so many gigs

I knooow.. but... it's only cos of the locations of where he does things. Like I hope with the perks of our officialness everyone, or at least a lot of the people on the MFC will benefit from it rather than certain people cos of where they live.

There were so many questions I wanted to ask her too. But I don't know, I felt caught up in the moment and I felt like I was speaking so much gibberish, and I didn't want to take up too much time just in case other people wanted to talk to her too.

I think she does? Or is it just his mum and Paloma? I know she helps with the costumes and stuff from Mana's report of backstage.

And what's normal? It could be normal to have big feet if you're really tall, and small feet if you're short. I like the size of my feet, I'm just annoyed I can never find my size cos the pretty shoes are for people with smaller feet or they're always sold out. :thumbdown:

Even though I don't want to go to any of them unless it's Mika? :naughty: It's gonna be like the Kate Nash thing all over again :naughty: and plus you're gonna come to London some day right? :cool:

I didn't know her !She looks a bit like Beyonce (who married Jay Z yesterday ):blink:

She doesn't look like a BODYGUARD !

I don't like PINK !

She even had a gig here !:roftl:

She was actually Beyonce's co star in Dream Girls

Oh she's big enough to fight and kill...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I dont really like her...but i dont HATE her...she is better than most really...:cool:

yeah i was already asking that but.. well.. I'll see later lol

yeah :roftl:

but.. yeah ur right ;d

do you want to go to germany? :glasses2:

I hope it works out :thumb_yello:

Yush, I want to go to as many countries as poss before I die