This One's For Us Girls (Part 20)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah :biggrin2:

My uncle and his girlfriend went to Amsterdam and loved it, Lauren recommended it, so why not? :bleh:

amsterdam?

uuum right :roftl:

i dont like it there but tourists might like it! :das:

Hopefully, there might be some of those smileys from me tonight.

because of the football match? :biggrin2: wooot!

I knooow.. but... it's only cos of the locations of where he does things. Like I hope with the perks of our officialness everyone, or at least a lot of the people on the MFC will benefit from it rather than certain people cos of where they live.

There were so many questions I wanted to ask her too. But I don't know, I felt caught up in the moment and I felt like I was speaking so much gibberish, and I didn't want to take up too much time just in case other people wanted to talk to her too.

I think she does? Or is it just his mum and Paloma? I know she helps with the costumes and stuff from Mana's report of backstage.

And what's normal? It could be normal to have big feet if you're really tall, and small feet if you're short. I like the size of my feet, I'm just annoyed I can never find my size cos the pretty shoes are for people with smaller feet or they're always sold out. :thumbdown:

Even though I don't want to go to any of them unless it's Mika? :naughty: It's gonna be like the Kate Nash thing all over again :naughty: and plus you're gonna come to London some day right? :cool:

Yeah but he needs to go to other countries too not the ones he went before !

I'm sure he'd love to go to other countries as well but it depends on his managers and other things too

What questions did you want to ask her ?

I've seen that you talked with her for a bit !I've expected you to talk with her a bit longer !but you're right many people wanted to talk with her too !

Well maybe only his mom and paloma !That i read from Mana's report too !

Aww that sucks !

My 2nd finger from my feet is longer than the 1st one and it's quite annoying !

I hope I'll come to LDN !I'm optimistic from my genes !

Lol, why don't you like it? :bleh: Where in Holland do you live?

because i dont like it

there are only foreign ppl over there :hypo:

i live in the south of holland, less than 10 kilometres away from belgium! :biggrin2:

Ooh she looks really familiar :fisch::naughty: The pics are really dark though :naughty:

I'm the most gigless of you all!! be jealous! :mf_rosetinted:

What's her name ?:blink: that happened when mika was singing ?

Have you ever been to a gig ?

She was actually Beyonce's co star in Dream Girls

Oh she's big enough to fight and kill...:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I dont really like her...but i dont HATE her...she is better than most really...:cool:

I haven't seen that film :mf_rosetinted:

Well i don't like talking about PINK or PUNK whatever is her name :naughty:

I don't think it will be that long. :naughty:

I even have my dress picked for it already! :roftl:

I haven't seen that film :mf_rosetinted:

Well i don't like talking about PINK or PUNK whatever is her name :naughty:

Neither did i! :mf_rosetinted:

Its P!NK! :naughty:

so did you get which voice was Mika's ..oppsie! Mica's in the Pilgrim Opera?!:naughty:

Yeah but he needs to go to other countries too not the ones he went before !

I'm sure he'd love to go to other countries as well but it depends on his managers and other things too

What questions did you want to ask her ?

I've seen that you talked with her for a bit !I've expected you to talk with her a bit longer !but you're right many people wanted to talk with her too !

Well maybe only his mom and paloma !That i read from Mana's report too !

Aww that sucks !

My 2nd finger from my feet is longer than the 1st one and it's quite annoying !

I hope I'll come to LDN !I'm optimistic from my genes !

He should do them all, the ones he already did and the ones he hasn't done yet. It'll be very tiring for him, but that's what comes with being a popstar.

Like where she gets the inspiration from when she does the artwork, anddd.. that's the only question I can remember. I should write them down :naughty:

I talked to her twice, first time so she knew who made her the book and second cos I forgot I wanted her autograph :naughty: But yeah there were quite a few people that went to talk to her, which was really sweet :wub2: But I was really happy that I was the first one to talk to her there :naughty: So is mine, I used to think that was the only way your feet could be, then people mentioned about their feet being different and all.. it's weird how the human body works :naughty:

I hope you get to too :biggrin2:

BRB guys dinnertime