• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:

Neither did i! :mf_rosetinted:

Its P!NK! :naughty:

so did you get which voice was Mika's ..oppsie! Mica's in the Pilgrim Opera?!:naughty:

I don't think it's my style hehe

I can't believe that Mica sounds like a woman in that piece

I don't think it's my style hehe

I can't believe that Mica sounds like a woman in that piece

I was all lookin for mika and fast forwardin the song so that i'll find him....but then i got its lyrics and found out it was mika at the very first minute singin!!!!

showed it to my friends---> (them) :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl:

He should do them all, the ones he already did and the ones he hasn't done yet. It'll be very tiring for him, but that's what comes with being a popstar.

Like where she gets the inspiration from when she does the artwork, anddd.. that's the only question I can remember. I should write them down :naughty:

I talked to her twice, first time so she knew who made her the book and second cos I forgot I wanted her autograph . But yeah there were quite a few people that went to talk to her, which was really sweet :wub2: But I was really happy that I was the first one to talk to her there :naughty: So is mine, I used to think that was the only way your feet could be, then people mentioned about their feet being different and all.. it's weird how the human body works :naughty:

I hope you get to too

BRB guys dinnertime

I agree !It's very stressing but that it's why you are an artist !

That it's a good question !But if you meet her again you'll ask her then !

she knew ?:blink: where from ?Maybe other people didn't know who she is :naughty: but they were quite a few who talked with her !

I'm in LDN when he comes back !:cool:

Enjoy

am listening to Mika's Laugh Remix.......:lmfao:

I was all lookin for mika and fast forwardin the song so that i'll find him....but then i got its lyrics and found out it was mika at the very first minute singin!!!!

showed it to my friends---> (them) :shocked: :shocked:

:roftl:

Do you have a link ?:blush-anim-cl:

Why were your friends shocked and were did you find the lyrics ?

because i dont like it

there are only foreign ppl over there :hypo:

i live in the south of holland, less than 10 kilometres away from belgium! :biggrin2:

Is that a bad thing? :naughty: there are so many foreign people here too, doesn't feel like England at all :naughty:

Ooh cool :D

What's her name ?:blink: that happened when mika was singing ?

Erm.. I don't remember :fisch: Couldn't have possibly been while he was singing, first, who in their right mind would take a pic of me instead of looking at mika, and second, I don't look like I'm enjoying it, and I know I was :naughty:

Is that a bad thing? :naughty: there are so many foreign people here too, doesn't feel like England at all :naughty:

Ooh cool :D

nope =)

ppfff yeah i know :roftl:

hahha there are also a lot of foreign ppl here.. they're everywhere!

Do you have a link ?:blush-anim-cl:

Why were your friends shocked and were did you find the lyrics ?

uh nope! but theres a thread about it called Request:laugh you can find the link there! :wink2:

That he sounded like a woman...nope it was with the link for the song and i didnt download it! :blink:

byee!! :wub2:

Erm.. I don't remember :fisch: Couldn't have possibly been while he was singing, first, who in their right mind would take a pic of me instead of looking at mika, and second, I don't look like I'm enjoying it, and I know I was :naughty:

You didn't seem to pay attention at him :mf_rosetinted:

I agree !It's very stressing but that it's why you are an artist !

That it's a good question !But if you meet her again you'll ask her then !

she knew ?:blink: where from ?Maybe other people didn't know who she is :naughty: but they were quite a few who talked with her !

I'm in LDN when he comes back !

Enjoy

Yeah, in all jobs you gotta work your ass off, that's the whole point of getting paid for it, otherwise not much point :)

Yeah, if I remember, and don't get all shy and weird again lol. I told her *relives the moment* and she put her hand on my arm and told me it was nice to finally meet me :blush-anim-cl: . Only the MFCers will know who she is :naughty: I didn't really see. I only saw Babs and Jemma talking to her and a french woman who took a pic with her like 5 times :naughty:

Ooh, that could be a while :bleh: Even if her does only one performance?

uh nope! but theres a thread about it called Request:laugh you can find the link there! :wink2:

That he sounded like a woman...nope it was with the link for the song and i didnt download it! :blink:

byee!! :wub2:

Ok I need to find the thread then !

we know that he is voice is high :cool:

Goodnight :wub2: