Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope =)

ppfff yeah i know :roftl:

hahha there are also a lot of foreign ppl here.. they're everywhere!

Yep, taking over the world :bleh: but i guess it's the same as us going to a different country :naughty:

hi everyone.....im another lurking randomer....:roftl:

Hello!:wink2:

How are you?

aah damn :thumbdown:

homework! :shocked:

school... it was ok thanks!

how was sc hool today for you? :biggrin2:

It was..ok! You know, director said that we wouldn't have maths for 2 weeks now, couse teacher is going somewhere!:woot_jump:

Yeah, in all jobs you gotta work your ass off, that's the whole point of getting paid for it, otherwise not much point :)

Yeah, if I remember, and don't get all shy and weird again lol. I told her *relives the moment* and she put her hand on my arm and told me it was nice to finally meet me :blush-anim-cl: . Only the MFCers will know who she is I didn't really see. I only saw Babs and Jemma talking to her and a french woman who took a pic with her like 5 times

Ooh, that could be a while :bleh: Even if her does only one performance?

Yeah but if you are a singer everyone knows you ,paparrazzi are on you most of the time and you don't need to make fun of yourself and you need to pay attention what you say to the public !

You look red in the pic with her and Mikster !Did you have blablas in your mouth ?:naughty: She did the same gesture with me !:blush-anim-cl: Absolutely you need to be an MFCer to know Mika's siblings !:mf_rosetinted:

I know !He just did in February !I expect another gig in LDN next year !:thumbdown: