This One's For Us Girls (Part 20)

Sarah_Lollipop

I wouldn't want to be a celeb !I think i would shoot all those bad guys who make death threads about me and i would throw all those horrible newspapers and mags which make up things about me !:mf_rosetinted: how dare they write and take pics without letting you notice about them ?

I know ppl who get red very fast you're not the only one !

Blablas are when you are :shocked: and you remain blocked and you don't know what to say !

Yes I was smilying when i talked with them !

But hen i took the pic with mikster it was like Omg in my head :roftl:

I would shoot them, but I wouldn't wanna go to prison and stoop as low as them, that would only make them happy. I would rather just go on a fanclub about myself and read all the nice things by those who care about me *hint hint mika* :biggrin2:

It's horrible :thumbdown: I envy all of you who looked so alive after the gig :roftl: I knew I should have went out for a bit of fresh air, just to cool my cheeks down, but then I thought I wouldn't get back in, or that I'd miss something important. Right.. never heard of that before :naughty: you mean like speechless? I surprisingly wasn't like that.. I think I'm getting used to like being, around those kinda people, and it's nice realising how normal they are, and that them being famous doesn't really make a difference. How were you like when you talked to Mika? And Yasmine.

I know how you mean. I was kinda shocked that I actually managed to get one with him. Something always happens so it prevents me from getting one lol.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Diet coke and a pizza please :P We are a good duet:naughty:

Diet coke I'm on my knees.. Yes we are :cool: good thing noone can hear us, cos I don't know about you, but my voice is pretty bad :naughty:

Gelato alla fragola!:wink2:

oh,now that you mention it,there's a pretty curly guy there!but he's far far far away from looking like Mika!:naughty:

Lol, I'm just listening to my mum's words :naughty: but yeah I think it was cos of his hair. I guess noone can look as good as mika :cool:

I'm off

speak to ya all later! :huglove: x

Night Cely!:wink2:

Lol, I'm just listening to my mum's words :naughty: but yeah I think it was cos of his hair. I guess noone can look as good as mika :cool:

really noone!!!!:wink2:

well,I think his name's Mirko.when your mum watches BB try to find him,and tell me your opinion!:naughty:

btw,italian BB is so full of typical italian cliches!:shocked:

really noone!!!!:wink2:

well,I think his name's Mirko.when your mum watches BB try to find him,and tell me your opinion!:naughty:

btw,italian BB is so full of typical italian cliches!:shocked:

Yeah Mirko, that's the one. He's supposedly left though cos he said something bad?

How do you mean? What kind of cliches?

I would shoot them, but I wouldn't wanna go to prison and stoop as low as them, that would only make them happy. I would rather just go on a fanclub about myself and read all the nice things by those who care about me *hint hint mika*

It's horrible :thumbdown: I envy all of you who looked so alive after the gig :roftl: I knew I should have went out for a bit of fresh air, just to cool my cheeks down, but then I thought I wouldn't get back in, or that I'd miss something important. Right.. never heard of that before :naughty: you mean like speechless? I surprisingly wasn't like that.. I think I'm getting used to like being, around those kinda people, and it's nice realising how normal they are, and that them being famous doesn't really make a difference. How were you like when you talked to Mika? And Yasmine.

I know how you mean. I was kinda shocked that I actually managed to get one with him. Something always happens so it prevents me from getting one lol.

Spring of course!:original: I really love spring!

I'm with you here !I would only go to my fanclub to see what my fans write about me if i was a popstar !

So Mika come here instead of reading those awful newspapers !

I was :shocked: that i was still alive after 2 days of no sleep !

If you went outside i think the security guys wouldn't have let you in i guess or no they would have let you back because you had the bracelet !

I was really calm and happy when i spoke to them !:blush-anim-cl:

i wasn't nervous at all !they are really great people and you can have a really normal chat with them not like other celebs i guess !and can you believe that Mika looks straight into your eyes !?:blush-anim-cl:

I know !But this time you were lucky and i remember the pic with him and your mom !

In spring you can do everything you like not like the other seasons !

Yeah Mirko, that's the one. He's supposedly left though cos he said something bad?

How do you mean? What kind of cliches?

has he left?actually I don't know why!

I mean:the typical Milan-fahionable-enterpreneur-loverboy guy,the pretty-model girl,the roman guy,the unfaithful one,nd so on!

:thumbdown:

I'm with you here !I would only go to my fanclub to see what my fans write about me if i was a popstar !

So Mika come here instead of reading those awful newspapers !

I was that i was still alive after 2 days of no sleep !

If you went outside i think the security guys wouldn't have let you in i guess or no they would have let you back because you had the bracelet !

I was really calm and happy when i spoke to them

i wasn't nervous at all !they are really great people and you can have a really normal chat with them not like other celebs i guess !and can you believe that Mika looks straight into your eyes !?

I know !But this time you were lucky and i remember the pic with him and your mom !

Exactly, you hear us mika? :cool::naughty:

I don't know how you managed to survive. One day without sleep and I'm unconscious :naughty:

Ah yeah that's true, but sometimes the security guys can be evil and unfair, but it's too late to do anything about it now :naughty:

Yup! Exactly! They make it so easy don't they? I remember the first time I spoke to him, I was so nervous in the queue, but then when I went up to him and it was so relaxed. Exactly! I'm so proud that we're his fans :wub2:

And I know what you mean with the eye contact :blush-anim-cl: Just to think, that time you talked to him, his attention was on you for however long you spoke to him, his smile was because you made him smile, he was talking to you cos you were talking to him, just thinking about it made me feel so warm inside, I actually forgot what I was going to type cos I couldn't stop thinking about it, Mika why do you do this to us :wub2:

Exactly, you hear us mika? :cool::naughty:

I don't know how you managed to survive. One day without sleep and I'm unconscious :naughty:

Ah yeah that's true, but sometimes the security guys can be evil and unfair, but it's too late to do anything about it now :naughty:

Yup! Exactly! They make it so easy don't they? I remember the first time I spoke to him, I was so nervous in the queue, but then when I went up to him and it was so relaxed. Exactly! I'm so proud that we're his fans :wub2:

And I know what you mean with the eye contact :blush-anim-cl: Just to think, that time you talked to him, his attention was on you for however long you spoke to him, his smile was because you made him smile, he was talking to you cos you were talking to him, just thinking about it made me feel so warm inside, I actually forgot what I was going to type cos I couldn't stop thinking about it, Mika why do you do this to us

Oh Danika...This post is full of such beautiful things!!!!:wub2:

I bet Mika too is proud to have a fan like you!

No I couldn't make such good pics and i couldn't be interupted while Mr M was on stage !

No one could :blink: I really don't think that was taken when mika was performing lol. It was most likely in the break in between the supporting act and mika performing. Who took it then? Laura? Natalie? Err... that's all I can think of.