This One's For Us Girls (Part 20)

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Danika...This post is full of such beautiful things!!!!:wub2:

I bet Mika too is proud to have a fan like you!

Thanks, that's how I was feeling 5 mins ago when I thought of the time I was talking to him :naughty:

Aww :wub2: I'm sure he's proud of having a fan like you too, and all the other great fans on this forum :wub2: And to think there were some 'fans' out there who sent him death threats pfft :thumbdown: I shouldn't turn the optimistic post into a negative one :naughty:

has he left?actually I don't know why!

I mean:the typical Milan-fahionable-enterpreneur-loverboy guy,the pretty-model girl,the roman guy,the unfaithful one,nd so on!

:thumbdown:

Yeah he said something bad, I forgot the word my mum used (in italian) something beginning with a b. Like insulting someone's religion or something.

Oooh, I get what you mean now :thumb_yello:

Exactly, you hear us mika? :cool:

I don't know how you managed to survive. One day without sleep and I'm unconscious

Ah yeah that's true, but sometimes the security guys can be evil and unfair, but it's too late to do anything about it now

Yup! Exactly! They make it so easy don't they? I remember the first time I spoke to him, I was so nervous in the queue, but then when I went up to him and it was so relaxed. Exactly! I'm so proud that we're his fans :wub2:

And I know what you mean with the eye contact :Just to think, that time you talked to him, his attention was on you for however long you spoke to him, his smile was because you made him smile, he was talking to you cos you were talking to him, just thinking about it made me feel so warm inside, I actually forgot what I was going to type cos I couldn't stop thinking about it, Mika why do you do this to us :wub2:

I hope he does ;)

Yeah me too :shocked: and i even went to the shower(i think it was 2am) before i went queuing at 4am !i know you can not sleep less than 10 hours !

But i slept a lot when i came home !those security guys were really nice and one of them was really funny !

let me quote him relax take it easyyyy!the 1st time you talked with him was at the filming of Big girl right ?

The eye contact means a lot for us ,his fans !he is concentrating only on you when you speak with him :blush-anim-cl: He does this to us because he is a charming and wonderful man :wub2:

No one could :blink: I really don't think that was taken when mika was performing lol. It was most likely in the break in between the supporting act and mika performing. Who took it then? Laura? Natalie? Err... that's all I can think of.

I think it was the break too !:naughty: I think Laura took it !

I've seen some pics with me on her facebook without noticing :sneaky2:

I hope he does ;)

Yeah me too : and i even went to the shower(i think it was 2am) before i went queuing at 4am !i know you can not sleep less than 10 hours !

But i slept a lot when i came home !those security guys were really nice and one of them was really funny !

let me quote him relax take it easyyyy!the 1st time you talked with him was at the filming of Big girl right ?

The eye contact means a lot for us ,his fans !he is concentrating only on you when you speak with him He does this to us because he is a charming and wonderful man :

Yes exactly :bleh: Well I can go a day without sleeping, but it will effect me the next day lol, I wouldn't be able to handle jumping at a gig :naughty:

Yeah they seemed nice, when Cynthia mentioned they were watching out for you two.

No, it was at HMV :blush-anim-cl: omg I have got to stop feeling all girly when I think about it :naughty: the BG shoot was the second time, plus I didn't get to talk to him much there :thumbdown: .

Yes it does, and cos I've never had that sort of interaction with a guy.. it just felt nice.. but anyway lol. He really is a charming and wonderful man *sigh* :blush-anim-cl:

I think it was the break too !:naughty: I think Laura took it !

I've seen some pics with me on her facebook without noticing :sneaky2:

Well, can't think of anyone else :naughty: I would say Fortuné but I was keeping my eye on him the whole time, so definitely wasn't him :naughty:

I haven't really looked at all the pics everyone took :blink: I just wait for them to kinda wonder about in the forum then I find them :naughty:

Yes exactly :bleh: Well I can go a day without sleeping, but it will effect me the next day lol, I wouldn't be able to handle jumping at a gig

Yeah they seemed nice, when Cynthia mentioned they were watching out for you two.

No, it was at HMV :blush-anim-cl: omg I have got to stop feeling all girly when I think about it :naughty: the BG shoot was the second time, plus I didn't get to talk to him much there :thumbdown: .

Yes it does, and cos I've never had that sort of interaction with a guy.. it just felt nice.. but anyway lol. He really is a charming and wonderful man *sigh*

i know !the brain can not work anymore !:naughty:

i could jump at the gig even though i was very tired but it was mika who made me have energy !

you're very girly !i believe you !I know that there were many people at the BG video so you couldn't say almost anything to him there !

Even my exbf didn't watch me straight into my eyes and i have eye contact with a famous personality :blush-anim-cl: but oh well my ex wasn't so educated i guess :mf_rosetinted:

I'm off to bed now bye girls !

Thanks, that's how I was feeling 5 mins ago when I thought of the time I was talking to him :naughty:

Aww :wub2: I'm sure he's proud of having a fan like you too, and all the other great fans on this forum :wub2: And to think there were some 'fans' out there who sent him death threats pfft :thumbdown: I shouldn't turn the optimistic post into a negative one :naughty:

no you shouldn't!:naughty:

Yeah he said something bad, I forgot the word my mum used (in italian) something beginning with a b. Like insulting someone's religion or something.

Oooh, I get what you mean now

beginning with b? *think of the worst words I know...* :blink:

well,if he offended someone,he deserved to leave!

i know !the brain can not work anymore !

i could jump at the gig even though i was very tired but it was mika who made me have energy !

you're very girly !i believe you !I know that there were many people at the BG video so you couldn't say almost anything to him there !

Even my exbf didn't watch me straight into my eyes and i have eye contact with a famous personality but oh well my ex wasn't so educated i guess

I'm off to bed now bye girls !

Lol, yeah I guess mika has that effect on everyone :naughty:

Yeah, lol, I'm not usually so girly :naughty:

Really? :shocked: And you stayed with him with such a long time? Maybe he should learn from the big man :bleh: Mika's very good at interructing with people, I can't usually do eye contact, well not for so long, it starts to feel weird, and it's like my brain is telling me to look somewhere else. But with him, it's different :wub2: I sound like such a loved up teenager :doh: Oh well, I can't wait til the next time we see/meet him! :punk: