MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but sorry christine but your aftergig made me lmao, have you honestly been to such aftergig before? its not what its all about normally, but again my exemple wouldnt fit in here, so really thats ok, i understand you think he is generous and stuff

but he texted you last night right?

Of course he did! :newyear:

I worked for a record company and a booking agent so I have been to many parties and obviously they were nothing like the after party at Brixton. I bitched about it for weeks and it's no secret what I thought of the whole situation.

I do think Mika had hoped to make it as normal as possible but due to some careless planning decisions and distasteful fan behaviour it was a disaster.

true, but somehow i don't see Mika getting off stage, wading through the crowd to pull out some random people from the middle/back of the crowd LOL *was not meant to be sarcastic or harsh, i just don't see how Mika can do anything any different, unless he doesn't do it at all but sometimes i feel that takes the fun away, espesh. when HJ comes on stage!*

He could not pull people on stage at all. As Bab said, it's great when all your friends are up there, but why does anyone in the balcony want to see Mika get lost in a sea of random fans when they paid to see him perform?

The perks at Mika gigs are phenomenal if you are a hardcore fan with the tenacity and stamina to make it to the front amongst 80 of your friends. For the other thousands of other people in the audience it's nowhere near the same experience I'm sure.

I have noticed that Mika is working the stage a lot more now. I had front/almost centre for the last gig and was disappointed that he spent as much time all over the stage as he did in front of me, but obviously it's better for the greater audience. He needs to cover as much ground as possible and look out rather than just into the faces of the people who are directly in front of him.

@caz, robertina is not famous to be sarcastic, she dislikes me and the whole world knows it. sarcasm is my second nature, i dont have any problems withthat at all.

Pam, I think you need to chill a bit, reading through this thread all I see is you harping on that you feel hard done by, get over it life has moved on, it really is something out of the school playground, act your age not your shoe size. At least some people on MFC are up front and honest, read other threads where some people have backs that are like second hand dartboards.

i actually should act my shoe size instead

i said my piece then moved on but then you came and i resaid my piece and now ill move on again

Of course he did! :newyear:

I worked for a record company and a booking agent so I have been to many parties and obviously they were nothing like the after party at Brixton. I bitched about it for weeks and it's no secret what I thought of the whole situation.

I do think Mika had hoped to make it as normal as possible but due to some careless planning decisions and distasteful fan behaviour it was a disaster.

LMAO, then more than anyone else here you are able to understand me, LMAO again "they were nothing like after party at brixton":roftl:

at least it was original,lol

was the sparkling wine good at least??

LMAO LMAO

you are funny as a charachter

"the girl who never met mika"

I’m sure you will meet him sooner or later, Greta did, just ask her!:wink2:

I don’t remember how many gigs she went to before she was brave enough to get so close to Mika that my friend Nika was able to take their picture.:roftl:

Well, the true is, we had to take her by the arm and persuade her!:naughty:

Yes I enjoyed three glasses. And there was a fit firefighter in attendance who was more interesting than Mika anyway. :naughty:

lol, if an aftergig is not about getting free glasses and a fit firefighter then im asking you, what is it about?lol

@sienna,lol@gretas pic, i didnt know it happened that way,lmao, the pic is the cutest ever btw

im off to sleep now people, ciao ciao

*sings it won't be long MFC Style*

it wont be long yeah, yeah yeah yeah y

it wont be long yeah yeah yeah

t'il mfc becomes official

I wonder how long it will take to get that song out of my head now...thanx.

lol. :roftl: :roftl:

I wonder how long it will take to get that song out of my head now...thanx.

lol. :roftl: :roftl:

:lmfao: All day ive been singing the doug and carrie song.

doug and carrie doug and carrie doug and carrie doug and carrie

arthur arthur arthur arthur arthur arthur arthur arthur

:harp:

mika fan club, mika fan club, mika fan club, mika fan club.

:lmfao: All day ive been singing the doug and carrie song.

doug and carrie doug and carrie doug and carrie doug and carrie

arthur arthur arthur arthur arthur arthur arthur arthur

:harp:

mika fan club, mika fan club, mika fan club, mika fan club.

i've had worse songs in my head though. Like a kiddie song called "ketchup" yeah, it's a winner....it's by tom paxton.......i think it was on a wee sing album er somthin but wow. just wow hahah.

i've had worse songs in my head though. Like a kiddie song called "ketchup" yeah, it's a winner....it's by tom paxton.......i think it was on a wee sing album er somthin but wow. just wow hahah.

Ketchup, huh? Somehow I don't feel bad that I haven't heard it. *prays you won't start singing it* :wink2:

sorry lol...what's going on? I've been out of the loop for a day and a half...

still waiting are we? Was a date "set"

I did manage to go as far back as Robertina's purple post... LOVED, because it's how I feel.

I don't know if Mika realizes how much joy it brings us to hear from him...or see footage etc... But than I think, how could he not know :blink: I guess when you love someone like we love mika, it always seems like the day gets brighter every time a new blog is posted or new pictures are found... It lets us know that he thinks of the fans... God knows we think of him alot...too much:blush-anim-cl:

So Mika... I have faith that you've been in this thread and that you see all the various christmas trees and pink shades... We just miss you :wub2:

I’m sure you will meet him sooner or later, Greta did, just ask her!:wink2:

I don’t remember how many gigs she went to before she was brave enough to get so close to Mika that my friend Nika was able to take their picture.

Well, the true is, we had to take her by the arm and persuade her!

Ahum:blush-anim-cl:

Firstly I don't care of Mika's scratches

{if they aren't drawings:cool:}and I didn't have the privilege to know him from the very beinning,

so I dislike acting like others fangurls, then after the Bologna gig

{I promised every single person in that hall would have sing along..see I got the powers:punk:} I wanted to present myself at least just not to be confused with a passer-by..then in London I needed a picture{even if I'm allergic to pix:naughty:}

coz people who care of me were a bit worried of my travels..

"You get high?! Have you imaginary friends?!":roftl:

And yeah, I try to stay away from passions when they became addictions..but the mikster is just like my favourite drug :D

HMMM. I wasn't around last night to be involved in the converstaion whilst it was taking place but have just read through it with interest.

I think that the different views that have been expressed reflect what we are.....(like most groups of people)....a 'collection' of people with very different viewpoints and opinions. I think that our own experiences are bound to reflect our feelings, however, that does not mean that we should not be able to apreciate other peoples viewpoints. I do agree that that those of us who were able to attend lots of gigs last year and had lots of personal contact with Mika very probably view things a lot different to those that did not/could not.

If I lived in a far off land and perhaps did not have a passport or any realistic chance of seeing Mika live I would probably be looking for different things from this fan club than I am in my own position.

Equally, I agree that the last few weeks have been very frustrating and do not give off a very professional image. However, I have other things in my life (yes, honestly, I do!:naughty: ) So MFC is not the be all and end all. I look forward to the offical announcement when it comes.....but I don't lose sleep over it. That is not to say that I do not feel for those that have put a lot of time and effort into making MFC such a success and are feeling very frustrated and perhaps let down at this time.

Ahum:blush-anim-cl:

Firstly I don't care of Mika's scratches

{if they aren't drawings:cool:}and I didn't have the privilege to know him from the very beinning,

so I dislike acting like others fangurls, then after the Bologna gig

{I promised every single person in that hall would have sing along..see I got the powers} I wanted to present myself at least just not to be confused with a passer-by..then in London I needed a picture{even if I'm allergic to pix:naughty:}

coz people who care of me were a bit worried of my travels..

"You get high?! Have you imaginary friends?!"

And yeah, I try to stay away from passions when they became addictions..but the mikster is just like my favourite drug :D

:lmao: Imaginary friends, I love that! :lmao:

I hope you could show your friends the picture with you and Mika because that would clear up a thing or two!:wink2:

Well he rang you didn't he?

Lily Allen made a personal MySpace bulletin when she cancelled a leg of her US tour. She even posted her doctor's note for everyone to see. But Mika picked up a phone and spoke to us directly.

I can see Pam's point of view because phoning 20 or 30 of us neglects the other 10,000 people who were going to those gigs who have no idea he rang anyone to personally apologize.

But if you're on the receiving end of that phone call you're not likely to think of Mika as an artist who never communicates with his fans.

Does he have your phone number?? Therefore you have his??? I am officially jealous! lol

By the way, I really cant be bothered to wade through 60 odd pages, so has anything been decided/discussed about perks and who gets them?? Sorry x

Hopefully all official matters will be sussed out in a few weeks/months/years! lol