MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

c´mon:mf_rosetinted:

@sienna, lol, yeah i know reality beats fiction sometimes, this is absolutely for real, you can buy it on priceminister.com

OK, I love the way the knob thing is right on his nose and I would think that at about a quarter to three, it will look like he has a mouse nose and whiskers? :mf_rosetinted:

OK, I love the way the knob thing is right on his nose and I would think that at about a quarter to three, it will look like he has a mouse nose and whiskers? :mf_rosetinted:

lol, i knew you had something very deep to say about it:naughty:

it looks totally like a mouse, that was my first thought, like mickey to be more specific

oh there a nice pair of converse shoes a fan made though, the only cool thing is not to sell, i ll post it later, its really beautiful

Or the second by the looks of it :fisch:

You know, I was about to post that, but I refrained myself, thinking: let's give him a bit more time:roftl: But heck, that famous EP is well overdue:fisch:

@sienna, lol, yeah i know reality beats fiction sometimes, this is absolutely for real, you can buy it on priceminister.com

Never heard of that site before! I'll have to go and look, just for a laugh:naughty:

I quite like the mouse thing, really...My thought was that he looked like a musketeer, with the moustache...:blink:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babs :roftl: :roftl:

too many images going through my head... too many!!!!

is your avatar a turnip? if so... huh why??? :blink:

I think it is due to some late night turnip discussions with kjoshi. :naughty:

oh ok... never in my dream or in real life did i have a "late night" conversation about turnip!! who would have thought that babs loved her veggies so much ! :roftl: :roftl:

oh ok... never in my dream or in real life did i have a "late night" conversation about turnip!! who would have thought that babs loved her veggies so much ! :roftl: :roftl:

Second only to my superior knowledge of elephants, you know. :wink2:

I’ll tell you a secret.....turnip is just the code name...!:naughty:

Second only to my superior knowledge of elephants, you know. :wink2:

aww yes... your superior knowledge of elephants... how can i EVER forget!!

you impressed me so much on that subject! :naughty:

tell me babs, are veggies the latest trend ? please let me know.. i wouldn't want to be the only one out of touch with this style...

should i be a carrot? should i be a radish? i desperately need advice!! :roftl:

aww yes... your superior knowledge of elephants... how can i EVER forget!!

you impressed me so much on that subject! :naughty:

tell me babs, are veggies the latest trend ? please let me know.. i wouldn't want to be the only one out of touch with this style...

should i be a carrot? should i be a radish? i desperately need advice!! :roftl:

No. Fruit is the only way. :mf_rosetinted:

****ing fantastique! :naughty:

I have only one pair of idle ears however, so it would be no good for me! :(

You know those moments, when you're sitting quietly at your computer, reading away but you suddenly spit tea all over your screen?

Well thanks bab!

:naughty::naughty: this is EXACTLY what I was thinking lol.

i think nothing is more random than the red motorola commercial with love today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLTXdKxHUqE

thanx to that Love Today became a huge DANCE hit to the point of being nominated for the Grammy

Saranayde joined the band in the same period:newyear:

I've faith...we are in this together :rolleyes:

look Pam, Mika communicates {maybe not with fans tho}:naughty:

xm1n61.jpg

thanx to that Love Today became a huge DANCE hit to the point of being nominated for the Grammy

Saranayde joined the band in the same period:newyear:

I've faith...we are in this together :rolleyes:

look Pam, Mika communicates {maybe not with fans tho}:naughty:

xm1n61.jpg

:lmao:

:biggrin2:

:naughty:

hey btw can you read wats on the other side of the sheet?lol, calling up watson here, it starts by PM someone?