MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is in Beijing...(see new pics) and when he gets back from China we'll be ready for officialness...

That's as far as I know right now. I may be wrong.

Interesting. I've done enough traveling in one week. I give him and the band mad credit for what they do. I really do.

Thanks!

I feel the mother of all projects coming soon :naughty:

it would be the LOLLIPOP OF ALL SUGARY TREATS. omg this would be so sick and awesome.

Just when I thought there was nothing to be excited about...this would be awesome! I'm in fo sho! Just hope when and if it happens - it's not January or February.:thumbdown: Mika - please save these months for Australia not North America....thanks. :original:

yeah! like holy hell mika, what are you thinking going to Canada in january!?!?!?!?!

JANUARY! i cannot emphasize how stupid that was of him but ah well :naughty:

Oh, how much fun would that be? We could take a couple of months out, and be the "groupie bus", following the Big Mother Bus:roftl:
I don't know about a couple of months but Suzy and I have been talking about getting a van like the one Mika arrived in at the Kool Haus and hitting up a few North American shows next time.
The Roadtrip sounds good to me, count me in for the van! Wohooooooooooo

Count me in too! I had better start saving now!

That would be sooo much fun... fingers crossed that it's a fall or spring tour!

mikafanclubbus.png

That would be legendary. :roftl:

I agree that we'd make a documentary - in fact, Mika's had Andy long enough, we could "borrow" him for this.

It would win all sorts of awards and we'd all be asked "who are you wearing?" when our documentary received lavish praise at Cannes. Of course, all the attention would ensure the next album sells ten gazillion copies. Being forever in our debt, Mika would invite the whole bus load of us over for tea and crumpets, and to thank us he'd ofer a special him-and-his-piano preview of the songs in progress for his third album.

Yes, that's how it goes down in my head. *nods*

I agree that we'd make a documentary - in fact, Mika's had Andy long enough, we could "borrow" him for this.

It would win all sorts of awards and we'd all be asked "who are you wearing?" when our documentary received lavish praise at Cannes. Of course, all the attention would ensure the next album sells ten gazillion copies. Being forever in our debt, Mika would invite the whole bus load of us over for tea and crumpets, and to thank us he'd ofer a special him-and-his-piano preview of the songs in progress for his third album.

I like that idea! Song previews, tea with Mika, and lifelong appreciation! :punk:

So um...we're all going to travel around on a Mika-mobile for the next tour? I so haven't been keeping up with this thread, but that sounds like the plan. That would be pure insanity. :mf_rosetinted:

image,Mika,white,black.png

OMG LOL :roftl: :roftl:

Had to check out that site and got this, which I found utterly hilarious :lmao:

«Früher oder später erwischen wir Sie mit Mika.»

Sorry, it's German and the joke will probably get lost in translation (orignially it is a Yogurt ad saying smth like 'Sooner or later we'll catch you with Mika' :bleh:)

I like the sound of this very much, especially the tea and crumpets, any chance of some hot chocolate fudge cake with ice cream on the side as well?

Sorry, you mentioned food, that always get my attention.LOL!

image,Mika,white,black.png

OMG LOL :roftl:

Had to check out that site and got this, which I found utterly hilarious :lmao:

«Früher oder später erwischen wir Sie mit Mika.»

Sorry, it's German and the joke will probably get lost in translation (orignially it is a Yogurt ad saying smth like 'Sooner or later we'll catch you with Mika' :bleh:)

I got :

«Mika is my passion.»

And then :

«Mika - be prepared.»

:lmfao:

And now I keep on doing it :naughty::doh:

ah, there you go!

It usually works, or just about:naughty:

Hmmm...true...ok, I suppose that we could just bribe the mother bus driver so he'd keep us posted...or arrange for him to hook our van up to the mother bus, so the'd automatically tow us away with them when they moved... :roftl:

I'm getting excited already:punk:.

Slip a little tracking device onto mother bus Just kidding!!!:naughty:

Oh, my God that would be so much fun! Make the arrangements, save a seat for me! I think I can persuade Sienna to come too. I think this one will do:

bus.jpg

Roll up, roll up for the mystery tour.

Roll up AND THAT'S AN INVITATION, roll up for the mystery tour.

Roll up TO MAKE A RESERVATION, roll up for the mystery tour.

The magical mystery tour is waiting to take you away,

Waiting to take you away

:fisch::yay:

:naughty: