MFC - Officialness Update

i agree robertina. and i sincerely hope mika will have *some* sort of recognition towards us in the future. QUOTE]

:roftl: :roftl:

sorry but mika is the only artist i know who never interacts with his fans and unless he is forced to do it by some dark powers from above, i dont think he will...the only time i remember he did was when he was sick and bored and wrote a bulletin on his myspace saying that he d rather be gigging than being sick.

im not waiting anything from him on the internet, nothing.

even his team, mikasound, is not doing a great job on his myspace, they just dont care about changing the music and stuff and their bulletins are always about advertising, its cold and distant and always end like: "and dont forget to buy the new dvd"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MAI that IS cute (even cuter than Mika *runs away and hides under a rock quicker than Mika can pose in tight white panties) :blink::naughty:

he's so skinny..surely doesn't waste all the time&energy I put for wearing my new jeans :boxed::roftl:

i dont think he cares about us at all :naughty:

He just cares he has a fanclub. *runs away and hides* He's proud, but i dont think he grasps that we want to marry him

he'll grasps if you say "I'm a fan from Thailand/other faraway countries, I came all the way to LDN just for 1hour of you":cool:

i agree robertina. and i sincerely hope mika will have *some* sort of recognition towards us in the future. QUOTE]

sorry but mika is the only artist i know who never interacts with his fans and unless he is forced to do it by some dark powers from above, i dont think he will...the only time i remember he did was when he was sick and bored and wrote a bulletin on his myspace saying that he d rather be gigging than being sick.

even his team, mikasound, is not doing a great job on his myspace, they just dont care about changing the music and stuff and their bulletins are always about advertising, its cold and distant and always end like: "and dont forget to buy the new dvd"

:lmfao: the NEW dvd? oh jeez.

wow robertina, i didn't know you felt that way.

however, i personally feel that the lack of posting could be because maybe there isn't much news of Mika, due to the fact that he's having a rest maybe? and maybe not because of the fact that we have no news about being official? we got on fine when we weren't official for those short months when Mika took a break and PERSONALLY...I don't see why it would be any different....for you, maybe, I respect that, but for the others on the fanclub? who knows :blink:

Some have said my scripts have been keeping them here LMAO :roftl: but i think that's a little exaggerated. I feel that it's not just a combined love for Mika that keeps us here, but the strengths of our friendships that we've formed for everyone around the globe....although the lack of news will promote disinterest, and that's not just about the officialness, but the news of Mika and what he's doing. This is our first time having a real break from Mika and I know it's gonna be hard, but we should try to hang in there, right?

I understand that Jerry + maybe others in management are taking a bloody long time with this (trust me, I've given my angry opinion on this too) but it's now got to a point where I don't care as much now, I don't hang on the edge of my seat. The news will come when it comes. I'm not saying I'm being patient, I'm not a particularly patient person lol, I'm just saying that once the excitement goes it's a bit easier. Not that it should be that way.

Being on the MFC should be about interacting with other fans and having a laugh - which is what we have been doing and should continue to - not about logging just to see if we're official and then logging off (NOT saying that's what you do, just giving a scenario..). I just don't want this whole officialness to CHANGE anything within us...we're fine the way we are. I think.

Please Robi...and others who feel the same...please cheer up!!

I believe that we're in this together :)

WOW, do you really think so? despite the fact that he also wrote a bulletin on myspace PERSONALLY to the mfc to say thanks for the bday gifts and how amazing they were? and at the cancelled hammersmith where he personally APOLOGISED to the crowd via phone? and said that he'd do a fan section at his next art exhibition where he'd show off all the gifts he's got? mentioning the gifts in interviews? wearing a bracelet that a fan made him a lot including award shows? showing GENUINE concern at Brixton about some MFCers not getting passes to the "after-show party"?

sorry, i don't mean to be sarcastic or rude if I've come across that way, I just don't agree with your post...:tears:

sometimes i wonder why you keep on loggin in here pam....but it's just me! :naughty:

:shocked::boxed:

i like music

i like writing

i like the sound of words

i like great vocalists

i think power pop music is great and mika is the king of the power pop concept

i like colors

i like drawings

i like the way he sees videoclips

i think mika is a genius in everything above

isnt it enough? AND do i have to justify myself???? you dont like me being around, thats your right but im not sure its very useful or nice to say it...

the other day i read a comment of someone who said, i dont really like mikas music but i love his style, you know people are here for different reasons, i log in here for the reasons above, if you dont mind.

:shocked::boxed:

i like music

i like writing

i like the sound of words

i like great vocalists

i think power pop music is great and mika is the king of the power pop concept

i like colors

i like drawings

i like the way he sees videoclips

i think mika is a genius in everything above

isnt it enough? AND do i have to justify myself???? you dont like me being around, thats your right but im not sure its very useful or nice to say it...

the other day i read a comment of someone who said, i dont really like mikas music but i love his style, you know people are here for different reasons, i log in here for the reasons above, if you dont mind.

i don't think robi's post was to be taken seriously :boxed:

I can see how some of you might feel that way. But just think, the glass could be half empty. there are plenty of bright sides as well! =]

Personally, I really don't have a right to complain though

sarcasm alert!:rolleyes: Roby, you're not an Apple, be careful!:shocked:

now ppl, take a deep breathe, and relax!:wink2:

Torturing a fluffy pet also helps:naughty:

o08369.jpg

it looks like a walrus?! lol aww

no? then sorry i didnt get the joke or the funny side of it

"sometimes i wonder why you keep on loggin in here pam...."

"...but it's just me! :naughty:"

i've not long got in and haven't read all the thread so i just assumed it was to be taken lightly because of the :naughty: emoticon. If I got the wrong end of the stick then I apologise but if you're confused Robi will be more than happy to clear things up (again, i assume lol but i think she will be) and I guess it's a language barrier as well.

no? then sorry i didnt get the joke or the funny side of it

"sometimes i wonder why you keep on loggin in here pam...."

yep, a bit aggressive it was:mf_rosetinted:

sometimes u see the world pink, others in blue, and conflicts happens, especially if you're not open to see different points of view.

sorry I should use pms more often for these idiotic statements :roftl:

Robi, i respect your feelings, i have told you that already.

I think like Caz says maybe MFC is just having a phase ........... i hope so, i still come here to speak to friends most days and love to see the latest Mika news, this is the best ever place for up to the minute information !!

I think it is likely things go through phases and esp with Mika being a bit quieter just now.

I do hope he can speak to the club as i'm very sure he cares about his fans. Caz gave many examples and i agree he is a genuine and lovely man who does appreciate his fans.

I think maybe he has been tired and away from UK and so not as able to feed back as he should , i hope he does get your message and then i'm sure he will be in touch with MFC!

Don't be too anxious , we are still the best place for Mika news and chat and i'm sure always will be :wink2:

I did get a bit worried last week too tho when i saw lower numbers and then people suggesting other places to chat with server problems etc .... I can't really do that, apart from msn i only want to see Mika news and chat here. I am sure Mika does too.

I think this will pass and i'm very sure we'll hear from Mika or Jerry soon, hang in Robi :thumb_yello:

:lmfao::lmfao: Oh no you did-int!

they all look like lesbians to me. a lesbian trio of lesbian poroportions

oh, so you want a threesome you dirty girl. who's lucky number three? I'll take anyone. Cos that's how I roll. :mf_boff: