MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah who would get that idea? :das::das:

(Do you think they spy on us? *creepy paranoids look*)

Oh silly me I forgot about the most important smiley! Pfft :das::das::das:

Yes they do! Course they do, when have they not mentioned that they come on here but don't post anything? :naughty:

I take it with a laugh. They OBVIOUSLY view us as like their older brother, you know competiton, gets all the girls :naughty: etc. We do overpower them Post wise, Thread wise, member wise, and we DO have a more advanced forum than them. Let's face it, it's just more...you know it's like having a MAC and a PC really.

LOL. I know what you mean, but the fact is I get the sense that they dislike us (maybe because Mika reads this forum, possibly more regularly than his own, and is making us official *hopefully*) but we don't dislike them. I want them to get on with their own forum without following our movements, just we like we get on with our own.

Oh silly me I forgot about the most important smiley! Pfft :das::das::das:

Yes they do! Course they do, when have they not mentioned that they come on here but don't post anything? :naughty:

It's a bit sad.

LOL. I know what you mean, but the fact is I get the sense that they dislike us (maybe because Mika reads this forum, possibly more regularly than his own, and is making us official *hopefully*) but we don't dislike them. I want them to get on with their own forum without following our movements, just we like we get on with our own.

I keep picturing those Mac commercials now ! LMAO. Of course we don't dislike! They are us and we are them, and we are all togetherrrrrr (i am the walrus, i am the eggman) Yeah, we're fans right? But they just seem stuck on us though, fixated on our every move. Like the guy from disturbia lol.

that's because there's more members and more of us online lol :roftl:

I wonder why there is more of us here than the mikasounds one.. not that i'm complaining, of course I love it here, but I wonder what makes this place better.. apart from our super duper cool emoticons :punk::roftl:

I logged in to MS one time...I was the only one on :roftl: Even the one mod wasnt on. the one mod, named "The Mod"

Lmao :roftl::roftl: That really made me laugh, no idea why :lmfao:

It's a bit sad.

I keep picturing those Mac commercials now ! LMAO. Of course we don't dislike! They are us and we are them, and we are all togetherrrrrr (i am the walrus, i am the eggman) Yeah, we're fans right? But they just seem stuck on us though, fixated on our every move. Like the guy from disturbia lol.

:naughty:

but seriously, i might say something. i don't want them to feel the need to compete against us...cos it's not a competition on who gets mika's attention most or whatever they feel they need to compete against...

:naughty:

but seriously, i might say something. i don't want them to feel the need to compete against us...cos it's not a competition on who gets mika's attention most or whatever they feel they need to compete against...

Precisely :thumb_yello:

or a script writer, even :mf_rosetinted:

congrats on your next post btw, which will be 25, 000!

Exactly.. and .. and.. other cool things that I can't think of atm :naughty:

Thanks! I didn't even notice :naughty:

I wonder why there is more of us here than the mikasounds one.. not that i'm complaining, of course I love it here, but I wonder what makes this place better.. apart from our super duper cool emoticons :punk::roftl:

the super duper cool people like us! :biggrin2:

Lmao to the person who said that the MFCers are only on MFC cos of the emoticons, why would he/she get that idea? :fisch::roftl::insane::woot_jump::yay::mf_boff:

:roftl:I find this really funny, i was never aware of the MFC v's MS rivalry!

Im a member of both forums, but i admit i never post in MS (ok when MFC was down i did!) but thats cause whenever i go on there, theres no one there!

just read the thread that mandilambi posted and i was pleasantly surprised that there were no bitchy comments, they appear to be quite nice and friendly people. it's a contrast to what i remember reading all those months ago at the beginning (not saying it was all bitchy but i vaguely remember the forum attarcting "haters", too)...in fact, in some sort of way, it reminded me of when the MFC was small like MikaSounds too....smaller than them in fact.

I just read some of it and it reminded me of that too... very reminiscent of when I joined here (with all the big group hugging going on :naughty:), even though it was already getting a bit bigger by then. I liked that atmosphere.

Exactly.. and .. and.. other cool things that I can't think of atm :naughty:

Thanks! I didn't even notice :naughty:

the appleman can thread....the country threads....the age threads (youngling, middle-ing, oldlings...) the girls thread, the mikagasmic thread, the picture captions thread, the official projects threads, our reports threads....erm....etcetc :naughty::roftl:

the appleman can thread....the country threads....the age threads (youngling, middle-ing, oldlings...) the girls thread, the mikagasmic thread, the picture captions thread, the official projects threads, our reports threads....erm....etcetc :naughty::roftl:

That's right :fisch: and all of those... *sighs loudly like she just gave a big speech*

:roftl:I find this really funny, i was never aware of the MFC v's MS rivalry!

Im a member of both forums, but i admit i never post in MS (ok when MFC was down i did!) but thats cause whenever i go on there, theres no one there!

there isn't a rivalry....that's the point, but MSF apparently thinks there is...

That's just a bit tough. I've been a member of MS longer than a lot of their regular posters so I have as much right as they to go there. I just prefer here for all of the reasons already given.

what happened to the turnip? :boxed: