MFC - Officialness Update

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

besides the "MFC hideout", i dont see why they have a problem with us. I mean, we keep ourselves to ourselves, we haven't insulted them or shunned them, we're a happy forum and therefore don't feel the "need" to compete. If they have their own projects and shizz - fine, i don't have a problem with it - but i don't want them to do it just because we are, maybe trying to prove that they're just as good or whatever. that's just silly IMO...we're two separate forums and we probably always will be. like i said on the MSF, we are Mika fans at the end of the day and whatever nest we choose to lay in hopefully shouldn't change that. i was thinking of creating a "peace" thread on there...i don't want any hard or hateful feelings...

:thumb_yello:

This is all so strange. I'm honestly shocked they talk about us "behind our backs" and stuff.. What is wrong people?! We're all just Mika-supporters.. Nobody said they couldn't join us or vice versa.. It just depends where you feel comfortable and such.. But why should they even be competing with us?

the appleman can thread....the country threads....the age threads (youngling, middle-ing, oldlings...) the girls thread, the mikagasmic thread, the picture captions thread, the official projects threads, our reports threads....erm....etcetc :naughty::roftl:

The dealers and the non readers.......ah, couldn't resist!:naughty:

That was mentioned in the petition letter - Mikasounds is still a good

landing platform for Mika the artist - but MFC is THE place for the fans.

We talk here, and meet up, and the chat here is vastly busier than on

Mikasounds!! Its not a competition - its just a fact!! :thumb_yello:

Yay! - there you are Wendissima!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 20,000 POSTS!!!

:toot::woot_jump::toot::partytime2::jawdrop:

Aww thanks! I love everyone here too! :huglove:

Yes!!!!!! I totally agree. I mean its natural, at first the sheer mass of it all(:das:) was overwhelming but now its my comfort zone too!

Agreed! MFC and MFC'ers are really something special! :wub2:

I know it's been remarked on before, but I just have to say that I love the way Mika's shirt in your siggy, rabdash, matches the MFC background. :naughty: