The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

While the sun hangs in the sky and the dessert has sand,

While the waves crash in the sea and meet the land,

While there's the wind and the satrs and the rainbows...

Sorry did someone say Innuendo, I was off singing Queen again!

Ooooh, don't stop singing Shari!:thumb_yello::punk:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weealx do you think you could take another pic where you are actually smiling? Is that possible?:naughty:

weealx is occupied "trying to be human" I believe he said in his profile, so a smile might be the next step....:naughty:

:tongue2: Kath - FETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Me too :mf_rosetinted:

I really really am lost with all of this!:shocked:

You guys make me wish I was an Oldling. :)

It's a state of mind...usually a confused one:naughty:

My w/end's going OK thanks Patti. Relaxing and catching up after the convention last weekend. BTW, did you read my review?

Bri is working tomorrow doing a magic show for terminally ill children at Nottingham. Certainly brings you back into focus and makes us realise we have nothing to moan about really. (not that I'm saying anyone here does)

No Wendi - was talking about Evie

and whats all this about Mika owning us etc. . .

Oh OK!! :)

Mika now owns the server we are on!! We are part of his company

now - we are his!!! :wub2:

I really really am lost with all of this!:shocked:

It's a state of mind...usually a confused one:naughty:

I meant go get him - but now you have given him time to read this

and to make his getaway!!!! :sneaky2:

weealx is occupied "trying to be human" I believe he said in his profile, so a smile might be the next step....:naughty:

:naughty: Lets hope so!

No Wendi - was talking about Evie

and whats all this about Mika owning us etc. . .

I was oping someone was going to post you the link to the Officalness update thread cos I can't do that sort of thing!:naughty:

great aunt mammacatt, smiling encourages others to think you are happy, I have yet to decide. :thumb_yello:

My w/end's going OK thanks Patti. Relaxing and catching up after the convention last weekend. BTW, did you read my review?

Bri is working tomorrow doing a magic show for terminally ill children at Nottingham. Certainly brings you back into focus and makes us realise we have nothing to moan about really. (not that I'm saying anyone here does)

Wow - that will be a tough show in one way - but what a lovely

thing to be able to do!! :thumb_yello:

that wasn't a review that was a runnig commentry, good reading though :thumb_yello:

It sure does, Hope it goes well, i am sure it will :thumb_yello:

Oh OK!! :)

Mika now owns the server we are on!! We are part of his company

now - we are his!!! :wub2:

I meant go get him - but now you have given him time to read this

and to make his getaway!!!! :sneaky2:

OH I see...........sorry!:naughty: Bit slow there!

To be honest Wendi, I started early tonight, in the tub..but then I moved onto tea...very Oldling! I have to decide now if I am having another. Dave is watching rugby and his mood is darkening by the minute as his team are losing to the arch enemy so I might just have to have another!:wink2: