The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Should we comment on something whereby we do not yet know the facts, let the law decide the facts, I do not like tabloid talk, causes uneccessary trouble for some people, eg, John Leslie innocent by his peers, villified by gossip

Yes, we definitely should talk. The only problem is if we're then called as jury members.

And have you been involved with anything to do with the law? It was a right eye-opener for me when I was.

Well if there's no evidence she'll be found not guilty won't she.... :wink2:

like John Leslie was :thumb_yello:

And what happened to John was a disgrace, and the slag made money out of it, if that is justice lets hope none of us ever have to face it and milked it

Hi mamacatt! :) How was your day?

Hi Candboys! Well, I had a fine day - most of the morning was spent here....:naughty: I was outside for a bit chopping away at the ice on our pond in the backyard -it is melting, but I see the goldfish swimming and just want to help thaw it quicker!:thumb_yello:

I have printed out all of Caz's script just cuz i think it is insanely funny, and CattieGurl can read it between homework subjects that way.:naughty: Anyone else read it yet?

How bout you?

Hi Candboys! Well, I had a fine day - most of the morning was spent here....:naughty: I was outside for a bit chopping away at the ice on our pond in the backyard -it is melting, but I see the goldfish swimming and just want to help thaw it quicker!:thumb_yello:

I have printed out all of Caz's script just cuz i think it is insanely funny, and CattieGurl can read it between homework subjects that way.:naughty:

How bout you?

mamC, what script, and can I read it please ?

And what happened to John was a disgrace, and the slag made monet out of it, if that is justice lets hope none of us ever have to face it

I did feel sorry for John Leslie - which is kind of weird cos' as a presenter I could never stand him :wink2:

He's abit like Jamie Oliver for me - everytime he comes on the telly I want to hit it :roftl:

I mean if your on about Ulrika (Or however you say her name) she never named anyone who raped her - yes she never said it wasn't him either - which didn't help. But I mean if she was raped by some up and coming presenter then she had every right to put in her autobiography. It's something that happened to her.

If your on about any of the other woman who came out of the closet after Matthew Wright outed him on Live TV (I watched that that day - was cringeworthy to say the least) - that was the stuff that was thrown out of court wasn't it - I can't remember it was so bloody long ago - and I don't take much notice. :wink2:

Actually I can't stop listening to Erase... I only discovered it afew weeks ago.

I sent it to a friend of mine who keeps slagging off Mika - says he can't sing etc...

Didn't say who it was and he thought it was an amazing song... he still doesn't believe me that it's Mika (Cos' theres no Falsetto)

Just such a beautiful song - really really like it :)

Hey Laurel! I agree...

My hubby is "not a fan" :thumbdown: - I think the falsetto frightens him :naughty: or something. However, he was once a big BeeGees fan and then there's the Beach Boys.....:shocked:

I have printed out all of Caz's script just cuz i think it is insanely funny, and CattieGurl can read it between homework subjects that way.:naughty: Anyone else read it yet?

How bout you?

That's a good idea, to print it. Was it a lot of pages? I have been here on and off all day but I am going through papers and shredding and recycling. Sooo much junk mail comes into our house!

How do the goldfish do during the winter? Do you leave them out in the frozen pond and they survive that OK? I always wondered about that. Loved all the koi ponds when we lived in Japan. They were so much fun to look at!

Yes, we definitely should talk. The only problem is if we're then called as jury members.

And have you been involved with anything to do with the law? It was a right eye-opener for me when I was.

and if someone made an allegation against Mika and the media were all over it, I suppose you would all agree with the papers, without knowing the circumstances, as was the rape allegation against the young lad from Man Utd, papers all over it, cps, no case

and if someone made an allegation against Mika and the media were all over it, I suppose you would all agree with the papers, without knowing the circumstances, as was the rape allegation against the toung lad from Man Utd, papers all over it, cps, no case

Actually that's a good point... no but we're fans so we wouldn't believe it, :wink2:

Unfortunately the Mika haters would love it and the neutrals, well some of them would end up believing it too. I think in cases like this you hope truth will out.

You have too really.... :thumbdown:

Hey guys.

Did you hear about Pete Doherty?

FINALLY put in jail, for violation of a parole order.

14 weeks, and he might miss Glastonbury.

My heart bleeds. Not!

and if someone made an allegation against Mika and the media were all over it, I suppose you would all agree with the papers, without knowing the circumstances, as was the rape allegation against the toung lad from Man Utd, papers all over it, cps, no case

Oh, no, no, no. Talking about a story that's IN the papers doesn't mean believing everything they say.

Have you ever been involved with a newspaper story? That's another eye-opening shocker for you.

Still, the reporters often get hold of bits and pieces which do not see the light of day in a court because the cps throw it out.

That's a good idea, to print it. Was it a lot of pages? I have been here on and off all day but I am going through papers and shredding and recycling. Sooo much junk mail comes into our house!

How do the goldfish do during the winter? Do you leave them out in the frozen pond and they survive that OK? I always wondered about that. Loved all the koi ponds when we lived in Japan. They were so much fun to look at!

I shrunk the print to size 10 and it took about 9 pages to print out. It's a keeper - now i have an MFC file :naughty:

The fish do somehow survive! As long as there is some liquid water for them to exist in underneath the ice.... brrrrr! The ice is about 10" thick still! Hate to think what temp the water is.:shocked: They are very enjoyable to watch. The pond is only half finished as my son is the landscaper that is making it and he got very busy last year with his "paying" customers :naughty: , so hopefully this year it will be finished.:thumb_yello:

Hey guys.

Did you hear about Pete Doherty?

FINALLY put in jail, for violation of a parole order.

14 weeks, and he might miss Glastonbury.

My heart bleeds. Not!

at last, thought he was immune