The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah seems to be slowing down now, much like my phone. Don't know what's wrong with it tonight, it's being a pain. It was much faster this morning.

Hey Sheena, if you haven't legged it yet.

It's getting late for you ladies. I was going to make dinner but realized we have lots of leftovers that need to be eaten. Yay!

Hi Sheena, not sure if I should be offended... but I'll decide not to be.:naughty:

Yummie, leftovers......:naughty: What are they? Old pizza? Or stale potatoes?:naughty:

i erm...dont think im supposed to be in this thread.....be honest....who is getting annoyed with me answering a lot of things???

No worries, your alright.

We're usually pretty chilled here, so don't worry about asking and answering questions. It's all good;-)

I made pork chops, potatoes and broccoli tonight.

Youngest was working, and eats there - so it was just

Eilidh and I!!

Your dinners always sound good!:thumb_yello:

In my last post I typed Odlings instead of Oldlings. Which could be correct too....:roftl:

Odlings...you may be onto something!:roftl:

Broccoli, mmmm. Do you make cheesesauce for it, or it that a real dutchie thing to do?

Neither of my daughters like cheese sauce with it. I would, but

not much point for one. I love cauliflower with cheese sauce!!

Aw, you've got the complete Oldlings-section blushing now:blush-anim-cl:

hehe, sorry, but its the truth.....it is generally more interesting to talk to older people because older pople have more knowlegde....and i never thought i'd say this, but the mfc is quite educational

hehe, sorry, but its the truth.....it is generally more interesting to talk to older people because older pople have more knowlegde....and i never thought i'd say this, but the mfc is quite educational

I've learned alot here too.:naughty::thumb_yello:

Neither of my daughters like cheese sauce with it. I would, but

not much point for one. I love cauliflower with cheese sauce!!

That is our kids favourite too. And mine. But to be honest: I put cheese over and in a lot of different meals. Grained, melted, blue cheese, you name it.