The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

hehe, sorry, but its the truth.....it is generally more interesting to talk to older people because older pople have more knowlegde....and i never thought i'd say this, but the mfc is quite educational

I agree with the educational part, I have never learned so much english as in the last 9 months! Colloquial that is. And that is a word I learned here too!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AWWW, Wendi, you got me wishing I was in your neck of the woods tonight.

Pork chops, potatoes and broccoli, my type of food, especially the broccoli, love it!

That is our kids favourite too. And mine. But to be honest: I put cheese over and in a lot of different meals. Grained, melted, blue cheese, you name it.

I don't like blue cheese!! :( I bought a selection of cheeses today

to eat with rice cakes as a snack - along with grapes. Feels a bit

healthier than crisps!!! :naughty:

That is our kids favourite too. And mine. But to be honest: I put cheese over and in a lot of different meals. Grained, melted, blue cheese, you name it.

oooh, i do like cheese, we put cheese in a lot of meals too - spaghetti bolognese, cheese and bacon pasta, macaroni, lasagne, ravioli, homemade miestone soup etc - it all tastes so nice!!!

I don't like blue cheese!! :( I bought a selection of cheeses today

to eat with rice cakes as a snack - along with grapes. Feels a bit

healthier than crisps!!! :naughty:

I should warn you then dear! Most cheeses are full of fat! In the earlier days here in Holland it was adviced to eat cheese at least once a day, but they dropped that advice a few years ago because of the fat...

AWWW, Wendi, you got me wishing I was in your neck of the woods tonight.

Pork chops, potatoes and broccoli, my type of food, especially the broccoli, love it!

We eat quite a lot of broccoli - the girls really like it - and its good

for them - there again, they like most vegetables, especially

brussell sprouts!! :thumb_yello:

I have to say, as much as everyone is welcome on any thread on mfc, there are times when education on how to use posts and when to do so comes from watching and learning, I have been quiet tonight and during the afternoon because of interuptions when replying to quotes for the author to respond and unfortunately this has not been allowed to happen, not the most enjoyable day on the oldlings, and obviously advice not heeded, has it 'hev'

I should warn you then dear! Most cheeses are full of fat! In the earlier days here in Holland it was adviced to eat cheese at least once a day, but they dropped that advice a few years ago because of the fat...

Well, I wont be eating a lot of it - and I am underweight anyway,

so a little of what I fancy should be fine :wink2::naughty:

We eat quite a lot of broccoli - the girls really like it - and its good

for them - there again, they like most vegetables, especially

brussell sprouts!! :thumb_yello:

I like brussell sprouts, 2 out of our 3 daughter love them, but hubby and the 3th daughter don't. Why are they called brussell sprouts? We call them spruitjes.

Well, I wont be eating a lot of it - and I am underweight anyway,

so a little of what I fancy should be fine :wink2::naughty:

So, you are on another side of the scale as I am then. Eat it way I would say:roftl:

Oh, and I love blue cheese:mf_lustslow: My mouth waters while thinking of it....oh and we are going to France this summer: lots and lots of blue cheese and red wine....:mf_lustslow: !!

So, you are on another side of the scale as I am then. Eat it way I would say:roftl:

Oh, and I love blue cheese:mf_lustslow: My mouth waters while thinking of it....oh and we are going to France this summer: lots and lots of blue cheese and red wine....:mf_lustslow: !!

I was in France last year - and had neither!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

a bit late .....i just ate a pizza , one oot the freezer i bunged it in the oven fur 25 mins & it was pish rotten :thumbdown:

hey sheena

are you proud of the rangers then, doing it for Scotland