• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey sheena

are you proud of the rangers then, doing it for Scotland

i hate fitba :sneaky2: i just thought since you were the only man in here n most glaswedian blokes seem to be into that pish i would make u feel welcomed in our harlem :naughty:

Like carrots, but then nearly white? Oh, what do you call them in Dutch again, cannot think of at the moment. (You're not making fun of me, are you?:blink: )

Schorseneren! Not very nice, and very very oldfashioned. You cannot buy these in a normal supermarket.

hey ! didnt u say you were away tae yer bed !

its raining an na box is soakin so am stayin up, after all its the witching hour

still happy for the gers, Scotland other blue army

i hate fitba :sneaky2: i just thought since you were the only man in here n most glaswedian blokes seem to be into that pish i would make u feel welcomed in our harlem :naughty:

only the national teams for me, and stop spreading rumors that I'm a man

isn't that the basketball team, harlem globetrotters

only the national teams for me, and stop spreading rumors that I'm a man

well to your question ....... why would i be proud of any scottish team getting into anything ................. im welsh :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ah brussel sprouts, love 'em!

Once ate 50 in on sitting for Comic Relief, was good until I was leaving work and got stuck on the lav for an hour.LOL!

Oh no! TMI.:roftl:

When we lived in California, I could buy really fresh brussel sprouts that were still attached to the stems. Yummy...:)

Ah brussel sprouts, love 'em!

Once ate 50 in on sitting for Comic Relief, was good until I was leaving work and got stuck on the lav for an hour.LOL!

ehhhhhh you must have been boufing fer weeks :naughty:

Haarlem is a city in Holland, dears:wink2:

And now I am the one saying goodnight to everybody. I liked the chatting, again but I have to go to bed! Sleep well, or whatever you were planning to do:naughty:

Bye Bye:punk:

goodnight Anna my one clog wearing dutch person:thumb_yello: