The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi MM! No, nothing bad....I had just driven up from York in the morning then been at work in the afternoon...was in bed by 9 30 but only slept till one and couldn't get back to sleep.

Good to see you :thumb_yello:

That sounds grim!

I enjoyed talking to Tia this evening -it gave me an excuse to re-live the Italy trip in my mind:biggrin2:

(only the good bits, not the bad!)

That is so nice How has your week been ?

I think oldlings peeked early tonight !! It was mad earlier !!!!!!Where has Wendi gone ??:sneaky2: ........... ok now is this not just heaven !!![/COLOR]

28.jpg

After careful consideration the answer is YES.....but I still prefer the open mouth shots!!!!

Ah is the cock in fine voice :naughty:

He sure is!!!!

OK, kids have had a snack and they are off to play. They are inside though b/c it is grey and rainy out.:thumbdown: I also found a few guppy fish frys in the fish tank so I tried to save them and put them in the smaller tank. :)

Well done you!!!!:thumb_yello: Lifesaver :naughty:

Oh, btw, do you remember the contest between MFC becoming official and my niece's baby being born?

Well he arrived this afternoon. So it's about time we got word about officialdom!

Hello !!!! It was manic earlier !!! How are you :wink2: How was Tia ??

Hi Vicky.

It was lovely to see Tia. We hadn't met since Mika in Birmingham in November, so we had loads to talk about. We are hoping that Mika is going to do something this summer that we can take both our daughters to.

Hey MM, nice to see you.

Tia is well then, that's good.

She's really into 30STM at the moment isn't she?

I get lots of bulletins from her about it on myspace.

Write to her when I can, be nice to see her again.

Oh, btw, do you remember the contest between MFC becoming official and my niece's baby being born?

Well he arrived this afternoon. So it's about time we got word about officialdom!

Ooh, a baby being born, that's a nice piece of news to cheer up a cold wet night. What have they called him?

Hi MM! No, nothing bad....I had just driven up from York in the morning then been at work in the afternoon...was in bed by 9 30 but only slept till one and couldn't get back to sleep.

Good to see you :thumb_yello:

hi kath

perhaps crossing time zone and climate change took effect quicker than anticipated

That sounds grim!

I enjoyed talking to Tia this evening -it gave me an excuse to re-live the Italy trip in my mind:biggrin2:

(only the good bits, not the bad!)

Yes I bet that was great. Tia wasn't in Italy though was she or is it my Oldling brain getting more addled than usual? It was a brilliant trip wasn't it :thumb_yello:

OWWWW what is he called?

Yay!!! Congrats to you and the parents!!! :D

MM - lovely to see you - and great you met up with Tia. She sent

me a message the other day saying you were meeting up!! :thumb_yello:

Kath!!!!!! :huglove: Is Mika getting you up early at all? :das:

Vicky - lovely :wub2: pictures!!!

Hey MM, nice to see you.

Tia is well then, that's good.

She's really into 30STM at the moment isn't she?

I get lots of bulletins from her about it on myspace.

Write to her when I can, be nice to see her again.

Yeh, she's fine. I can't believe that she's betrayed Mika!:naughty:

She told me that she keeps in contact with you even though she hardly ever comes on the MFC anymore.

Ooh, a baby being born, that's a nice piece of news to cheer up a cold wet night. What have they called him?

hiya MM

hope baby and mum are doing well, congratulations to all :flowers2::groupwave:

Indeed. Luis. A little unusual but we can't budge them on the spelling. He was 11 days late so we were getting worried. It was a c-section after several hours niggly labour and they needed forceps even then. The midwife says she'd never have delivered him normally. So, safely arrived and she can come home whenever she wants - like tomorrow. Don't things change?

Hello people I am back!!!! :D

Lost my blo**y connection!!! :furious:

Not that much chat though!!

Hi Wendi!!! We missed you! :wub2: Welcome back. No, I ca't blame Mika to be honest, he is very quiet until released in a morning!

Congrats, Ruth! :yay: Are you now a great auntie? My cousin's baby is coming out on the 15th!

The one that I am going to look after next week is 'coming out' on 18th :naughty:

hi kath

perhaps crossing time zone and climate change took effect quicker than anticipated

I think that was the problem...and I was ages at passport control.

Open mouth with straight hair?

mikastraight.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:mf_lustslow: