The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indeed. Luis. A little unusual but we can't budge them on the spelling. He was 11 days late so we were getting worried. It was a c-section after several hours niggly labour and they needed forceps even then. The midwife says she'd never have delivered him normally. So, safely arrived and she can come home whenever she wants - like tomorrow. Don't things change?

awe, luis, thats nice......

cool tomorrow, i was like a month early so i had to stay in hospital 4 11 days!!!!

Hello!!! Wendy!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :thumb_yello:

Hi Wendy.:thumb_yello:

I had a lovely evening with Tia.

Kath- Tia wasn't in Italy, you're not going mad, but we were talking about her fear of flying, which led to me talking about when I went to Italy etc

Thats good - I don't really like 30STM - but the differences is what makes

things exciting!!!

Indeed. Luis. A little unusual but we can't budge them on the spelling. He was 11 days late so we were getting worried. It was a c-section after several hours niggly labour and they needed forceps even then. The midwife says she'd never have delivered him normally. So, safely arrived and she can come home whenever she wants - like tomorrow. Don't things change?

That seems really soon for a c-section. They must be desperate for her bed!:shocked:

(I managed to get out of hospital the same day as both my kids were born!)

NOt sure about the name. People will always assume that it's a typo!

Glad everything is ok. The name sounds quite normal really, my friends nephew and niece both became parents recently and the babies are lealand and mason :shocked:

That seems really soon for a c-section. They must be desperate for her bed!:shocked:

I had two weeks in with my first, three days with the next two,

one day with my fourth, and the last one was born at home!! :thumb_yello:

Doesn't it?

In my day ............

Glad everything is ok. The name sounds quite normal really, my friends nephew and niece both became parents recently and the babies are lealand and mason :shocked:

I have heard of Mason but not the other one!! :shocked:

you've had 5 kids.....*starts singing stuck in the middle* :roftl:

I was not singing I can assure you!! :sneaky2:

I have slides of the last birth!! :naughty: