• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As if :shocked::das: I would need to get very close for that - and I

am not young enough, or shapely enough to get there!!! :roftl: :roftl:

I thought you nickname was access, your flexible friend, whatever happened to access cards :thumb_yello:

I thought you nickname was access, your flexible friend, whatever happened to access cards :thumb_yello:

There is nothing very flexible about me just now - apart from

my typing fingers!!! I never had an Access card - never had a credit

card of any kind!! :blink: Does that make me weird? No need to answer :sneaky2:

i'm off for a while, got to do houseworky things and gary's mum is here so can't really be here till tonight.

weealx i hope the migraine stays away, wendi i hope your pain eases :thumb_yello:

see you all later :biggrin2:

Ok Pooh - catch you later xxxx

Bags I drive Mika on tour, and anywhere else, combined with teaching him to drive, go on geeza job, put a word in:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Ah, I was wondering when you'd pop up, ha ha.

I said I'd be dubious about it, I didn't say I flat out wouldn't do it.LOL!

thank goodness for sky+

gary's job is going really well, there may even be a vacancy there for me

Good luck with that then Pooh, fingers crossed!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, thanks Rose for the tip...just sent Dave off to set the Sky+..ooowww wasn't expecting a dose of Mika today. Sorry you will miss it Wendi. If it is any good I will pop it on a dvd for you (says Kath, as if there is any chance that it won't be!:naughty: )

There is nothing very flexible about me just now - apart from

my typing fingers!!! I never had an Access card - never had a credit

card of any kind!! Does that make me weird? No need to answer :sneaky2:

No it makes you highy sensible. I always end up cutting them up in the end..am reaching that point shortly actually!:shocked:

Wendi, sorry to hear about the hip and Alex...keep taking the tablets...I hop ethe head improves soon.

You know, that point about the prog tonight illustrates what I was saying to Dave the other day. The whole thing about the running of mfc. There is no one better to run a fan club than the fans. Because the fans are interested, the fans always have the lattest info. Someone somewhere in our worldwide network has always seen whatever little snippet of info there is...and we very very rarely miss anything on the tv. How much of that info is availabe through Mikasounds?:shocked:

Wendi, thanks for the hint about the last posts showing...I saw that the other day, is it a new feature since we changed servers?

Oh well, I have been very indusrious this morning, made a big pan of soup, a curry and a chiili..now I am going out to wash and clean the car :shocked: Only because I am going to my in laws tomorrow and they will look down their noses at it if I take it in it's current state! But I have Mika on tv to look forward to tonight so things are not so bad!

No, Mika did not wake me this morning!:wink2:

Rose, did you see

Mika the cock? He is on page 16 if you didn't..well, actually he is on page 16 even if you did!:naughty:

Hi Kash, yes I did see him

He's a very impressive fellow isn't he, much like his namesake. ;-)

No, Mika did not wake me this morning!:wink2:

popping in quickly, hi Kath if you are still here, there is nothing worse than waking up with a lazy cock, train your cock to be an early riser, :thumb_yello:

as a celebration of my millenium of posts, my therapist and social service person have both agreed to ask the judge to relieve me from having to continue serving my sentence, which was for singing Mika songs out of tune in public, for causing distress the judge did not think I should be let off lightly, therefore I was sentenced to be an oldling, where I had to chat to everyone on the thread.

I have appointed a Barrister to fight my case to stay as I do not feel my singing has improved, and having met so many nice people, OK, including Kath and her continuing supply of bacardi, could be setting me a bad example as I near the oldling age, and having Wendi as my cyber granny to keep me in check, then their is my little clog wearing dutch girl miek, and the girl with the broken van Rose, Shari had me confused for a while with her serene appearance though the veil has recently dropped, great aunt mamacatt is begining to join the dig at weealx platoon, silver has always poppin in for a chat, and now I am seeing double with 2 carries' there is Pooh and Robi, VLM

part of the Scottish brigade, leonita, and Bexxy, saralou CC, FD pops in from time to time. not forgetting our headmistress DCDEB

All I want to say is a big THANKYOU to everyone for the fun and chat, may it long continue.

:tears: It makes me a bit sad not to see my name mentioned here...:sad::crybaby:

And I actually wear clogs regurlarly...:cool:

:roftl: :roftl:

Hi people,

I have a question. How can I make my Sky Box only record the bit of a program that I want to keep? It keeps the whole thing which I don't want, can't edit and will fill the memory.

And, if someone knows, can you let me know before 8pm please?

:tears: It makes me a bit sad not to see my name mentioned here...:sad::crybaby:

And I actually wear clogs regurlarly...:cool:

:roftl: :roftl:

Hi AnnaMaria,

I was trying to remember everyone very quickly, sorry you did not get a mention, you are just as special as everyone else. :snog:

D.Trotter is another honourary name to your list but we are not that old!!!

give me an M for Members,give me an I for Impossible ,give me a K for Keratin(ingredient in anti-wrinkle cream) give me an A for anti-wrinkle cream

cheer leading for over thirties!!!!

D.Trotter is another honourary name to your list but we are not that old!!!

give me an M for Members,give me an I for Impossible ,give me a K for Keratin(ingredient in anti-wrinkle cream) give me an A for anti-wrinkle cream

cheer leading for over thirties!!!!

Hi D.Trotter

Give me LOTS of that anti wrinkle cream :wink2:

Hello I have just popped in to say hello as I won't be online till next weekend cos I am looking after my friends budgie while they go on holiday:naughty: and they don't have the internet:thumbdown:

If there is any news please let me know.

Love you guys

j x

Aw, Jemma, love budgies! I had one when I was a kid and he learned to talk. Unfortunately Pretty Benny drowned in the fish tank one day. :crybaby: