The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, my first one was 6 pounds, 8 ounces and when we saw a 9 pound baby in the nursery, he looked gigantic!

My first was 5lb 9oz. He was so cute, and a little purple! And he's 6' 3" now.

I would love to meet Mika & get a hug from him,

I like hugs from men who are taller than me! (6 feet)

Honestly, I don't remember anything. I didn't really get a hug, just a side hug. Maybe I am immune to hugs from tall men!:naughty:

I'll be off for a short while, be back later.

Ha, took a little longer than a short while, but I am back.

Watched an episode of Life on Mars with hubby, and a bit of a documentary about Kate Bush. And then, to my surprise, there was an item in the news about Perez Hilton! They showed his website, told that he could make or break artists. (Ofcourse I hoped to hear Mika's name mentioned, but no...:thumbdown: ) They said Amy Winehouse had her American breakthrough via PH. The item was about a dutch group (whom this naive oldling never had heard of before) Smaak&Kraak, of which PH said they are good.

Good night, Ruth, if you are going...

Well I sort of am on my way. but I think Rob's gone to sleep on the sofa, so there's no point is there?

And I have a question. Why has leonita not got an avi?

so you mean you dont get them often, or you dont like them?

at least you've met mika (have you?) i havent even done that!!!!!

I get them from my husband so I guess that I would be used to them. And I did get to meet Mika when he came to Chicago a few months ago.:blush-anim-cl:

Ha, took a little longer than a short while, but I am back.

Watched an episode of Life on Mars with hubby, and a bit of a documentary about Kate Bush. And then, to my surprise, there was an item in the news about Perez Hilton! They showed his website, told that he could make or break artists. (Ofcourse I hoped to hear Mika's name mentioned, but no...:thumbdown: ) They said Amy Winehouse had her American breakthrough via PH. The item was about a dutch group (whom this naive oldling never had heard of before) Smaak&Kraak, of which PH said they are good.

but arent perez hilton and mika like best m8s?

oh, my brother is ever so skinny and hes taller than me - and heres the best part...HES 12!!!!:roftl:

My husband was a skinny bean pole too until he hit about 26-28 years. Then he filled out a bit. He was so lanky before!:roftl: