The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anna, you are so innocent, I was jesting, when we order we just use numbers, I don't actually speak chinese, although I do know some naughty words, essential language in some places. :naughty::naughty::thumb_yello:

Unfortunately I am not as innocent as you think. :roftl:

The numbers are used in Holland too, but I rather use the name of meal. They all are very easy to pronounce, they made it quite easy for us Dutchies.

I thought most GB ate Indian food? Instead of Chinese, like us in Europe.

Well I sort of am on my way. but I think Rob's gone to sleep on the sofa, so there's no point is there?

And I have a question. Why has leonita not got an avi?

I don't know, I'm not very technological, and

I don't have a good picture of myself to put on here.

Not trying to be mysterious. So far I have 1 photo on Photobucket!

well, that proves it, I couldn't give you the link because I can't recall my username!

I posted it here March 18, I think.

Ha, took a little longer than a short while, but I am back.

Watched an episode of Life on Mars with hubby, and a bit of a documentary about Kate Bush. And then, to my surprise, there was an item in the news about Perez Hilton! They showed his website, told that he could make or break artists. (Ofcourse I hoped to hear Mika's name mentioned, but no...:thumbdown: ) They said Amy Winehouse had her American breakthrough via PH. The item was about a dutch group (whom this naive oldling never had heard of before) Smaak&Kraak, of which PH said they are good.

hey one clog wearer, did you see any of my relatives whilst watching life on mars, and did they look well, did they ask after me? so many questions, did they do a live link up?

I get them from my husband so I guess that I would be used to them. And I did get to meet Mika when he came to Chicago a few months ago.:blush-anim-cl:

dang - that would be my dream to give mika a hug....have you seen my covo im going to have with him when i eventually DO meet him???

had to search for it for a bit but here it is....

i am sorting out my speech for the day i meet him....as people have said....he looks into your eyes....

heather: you have really nice eyes....

mika: thank you, i love your shoes! - where did you get them?

heather: oh i made them, do you like them?

mika: they're amazing, how long did they take you?

heather: oh about a week...week and a half....

mika: oh nice....

heather: oooh mika, guess what....my heart is made of stone!

mika:

heather: sing the lyrics...

mika: dah, dah, da...your heart is made of stone, you symbolize what i want to own, could you be my lonely, lonely wife?

heather: YES!!!!!! - i never thought you'd ask!!!! (sarcy) this is the happiest day of my life!!!!

mika: haha

dang - that would be my dream to give mika a hug....have you seen my covo im going to have with him when i eventually DO meet him???

i am sorting out my speech for the day i meet him....as people have said....he looks into your eyes....

mika:

mika: dah, dah, da...your heart is made of stone, you symbolize what i want to own, could you be my lonely, lonely wife?

heather: YES!!!!!! - i never thought you'd ask!!!! (sarcy) this is the happiest day of my life!!!!

Haha! That's funny!:roftl: He does this jedi mind trick though, where you forget EVERYTHING you meant to tell him or wanted to ask him and you just go with it.

Btw, I was in the background of the picture I posted of Mika singing.:blush-anim-cl:

I don't know, I'm not very technological, and

I don't have a good picture of myself to put on here.

Not trying to be mysterious. So far I have 1 photo on Photobucket!

well, that proves it, I couldn't give you the link because I can't recall my username!

I posted it here March 18, I think.

:roftl: We Oldlings probably write our passwords in code in a little book near our computers. And then forget what the code meant!

Unfortunately I am not as innocent as you think. :roftl:

The numbers are used in Holland too, but I rather use the name of meal. They all are very easy to pronounce, they made it quite easy for us Dutchies.

I thought most GB ate Indian food? Instead of Chinese, like us in Europe.

time you dutchies started eating scottish food, haggis, square sausage, red, black white pudding, tattie scones, fruit pudding, clootie dumpling, deep fried mars bars

mika:

And I repeat. How old are you exactly??????

still makes him an adult...i dont want mika to grow up....i want him to stay the way he is forever!!!!

That's what I said about Ewan McGregor 9 years ago but he still grew up.

Yeah, I believe so. But the dutch news-item was actually about that dutch band mentioned at Perez's blog.

Oh, you mean Alphabeat or something? Didn't they do a remix of Mika's Lollipop for the new single release? I wanted that single...

:roftl: We Oldlings probably write our passwords in code in a little book near our computers. And then forget what the code meant!

Haha! I have that notebook!:roftl:

time you dutchies started eating scottish food, haggis, square sausage, red, black white pudding, tattie scones, fruit pudding, clootie dumpling, deep fried mars bars

OMG, what are you doing to my poor stomach?:wink2:

We once had smt scottish (food) in a Christmasgift from our office, when I was still at an office...). I cannot remember what it was exactely, but it was some kind of meat (liver?) pie. We really tried to eat it, but the smell was soooo overwhelming......:thumbdown: I'm sorry: it ended up in the bin...

But I will defo go for the deepfried marsbars:roftl:

That's such a pretty picture! Was that the red you were dying your hair? Looks great with the green St. Patty's shirt!:thumb_yello:

thanks! I like it Extremely Red!

that's the only day of the year I wear green.

it makes me look ill.

If I wear lime green, people call an ambulance!

Oh, you mean Alphabeat or something? Didn't they do a remix of Mika's Lollipop for the new single release? I wanted that single...

No, the bands name is Smaak&Kraak, but no worries: I hadn't heard of them till now. I guess I listen to the Oldies radio station too much:naughty: