Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi AnnaMaria,

I was trying to remember everyone very quickly, sorry you did not get a mention, you are just as special as everyone else. :snog:

Hi Alex - fun on the roads today, eh? :boxed: We have a gorgeous springy day here and the snow has almost all disappeared! YAY!!!

We dont have quite that much here - but its really pretty.

I was woken with my gammy hip again - several times - and can

hardly walk this morning - but at least I can type sitting or standing

so dont need to worry!!! :roftl:

Aw, Wendi...*sends hugs* Keep warm and snug!

Bags I drive Mika on tour, and anywhere else, combined with teaching him to drive, go on geeza job, put a word in:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Gosh, that reminds me of something Shari mentioned in her thread about the Queen convention.... Someone shared the story of Freddie attempting to learn to drive. Freddie was out on his first driving lesson, and he finally just told the instructor to take him home, learning to drive was just too much bother, or something like that. :roftl: EDIT: quote from Shari's post:"Following on from that, another guest interview this time with Phoebe. (Peter Freestone, Freddies personal assistant) He's a lovely and very approachable guy. Told some great stories and we all had a laugh. Especially one tale he told of Freddie experience of learning to drive! First lesson you go out with your instructor who drives. Freddie got half way thru it and said "Oh I can't be bothered with all this dear, please take me home again"!"

I love the way Mika responds to the interviewer who asks him what his favourite car is...."Love, I don't even know how to drive!" *swoon*:blush-anim-cl:

Hi Kash, yes I did see him

He's a very impressive fellow isn't he, much like his namesake. ;-)

He is indeed!

No, Mika did not wake me this morning!:wink2:

popping in quickly, hi Kath if you are still here, there is nothing worse than waking up with a lazy cock, train your cock to be an early riser,

To be honest Alex, I don't know about you but I find that a cock that rises too early is a bit of a pain!:wink2:

Hi people,

I have a question. How can I make my Sky Box only record the bit of a program that I want to keep? It keeps the whole thing which I don't want, can't edit and will fill the memory.

And, if someone knows, can you let me know before 8pm please?

The short answer is that you can't. It is a pain. The way that I do it is to record the whole prog then record on to a dvd, just chosing the bit that I want to keep.

Gosh, that reminds me of something Shari mentioned in her thread about the Queen convention.... Someone shared the story of Freddie attempting to learn to drive. Freddie was out on his first driving lesson, and he finally just told the instructor to take him home, learning to drive was just too much bother, or something like that. :roftl: EDIT: quote from Shari's post:"Following on from that, another guest interview this time with Phoebe. (Peter Freestone, Freddies personal assistant) He's a lovely and very approachable guy. Told some great stories and we all had a laugh. Especially one tale he told of Freddie experience of learning to drive! First lesson you go out with your instructor who drives. Freddie got half way thru it and said "Oh I can't be bothered with all this dear, please take me home again"!"

I love the way Mika responds to the interviewer who asks him what his favourite car is...."Love, I don't even know how to drive!" *swoon*:blush-anim-cl:

Hi great aunt mamaC,

if Mika or his team are looking in, I would happily teach the big man to drive, so if any of the mans team look in pm me, confidentiality assured, my lessons have to be fun,even the mistakes no matter how serious can have fits of laughter once the problem is solved. we have some lovely big snowflakes today, and I still teach in weather like this, as when the pupils pass their test they will have to drive in all conditions, hope life stays good for you. :thumb_yello:

He is indeed!

popping in quickly, hi Kath if you are still here, there is nothing worse than waking up with a lazy cock, train your cock to be an early riser,

To be honest Alex, I don't know about you but I find that a cock that rises too early is a bit of a pain!:wink2:

only if you have a headache. lol :thumb_yello:

only if you have a headache. lol :thumb_yello:

in my case, a surprise :naughty::naughty::naughty::thumb_yello:

as a celebration of my millenium of posts, my therapist and social service person have both agreed to ask the judge to relieve me from having to continue serving my sentence, which was for singing Mika songs out of tune in public, for causing distress the judge did not think I should be let off lightly, therefore I was sentenced to be an oldling, where I had to chat to everyone on the thread.

I have appointed a Barrister to fight my case to stay as I do not feel my singing has improved, and having met so many nice people, OK, including Kath and her continuing supply of bacardi, could be setting me a bad example as I near the oldling age, and having Wendi as my cyber granny to keep me in check, then their is my little clog wearing dutch girl miek, and the girl with the broken van Rose, Shari had me confused for a while with her serene appearance though the veil has recently dropped, great aunt mamacatt is begining to join the dig at weealx platoon, silver has always poppin in for a chat, and now I am seeing double with 2 carries' there is Pooh and Robi, VLM

part of the Scottish brigade, leonita, and Bexxy, saralou CC, FD pops in from time to time. not forgetting our headmistress DCDEB

All I want to say is a big THANKYOU to everyone for the fun and chat, may it long continue.

ANNA MARIA PETRA, YOU ARE SPECIAL sorry for not naming you earlier. xx :thumb_yello:

there you are AMP special mention x :thumb_yello:

Hi mamacatt! And thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Yes I am! I just love the oldlings :naughty:

Hi Carrie,

Being an oldling, can you tell me when the midnight train to georgia leaves, and where from? :thumb_yello:

Hi Carrie,

Being an oldling, can you tell me when the midnight train to georgia leaves, and where from? :thumb_yello:

Being an Oldling I read that as 'and at what time'!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

I am pretty sure that I read/heard somewhere that mika is unable to drive due to an eye problem. May not be the case but I did hear it somewhere

Good afternoon folks :D

D.Trotter is another honourary name to your list but we are not that old!!!

give me an M for Members,give me an I for Impossible ,give me a K for Keratin(ingredient in anti-wrinkle cream) give me an A for anti-wrinkle cream

cheer leading for over thirties!!!!

Welcome D.Trotter - hope you have fun here!! :thumb_yello:

Aw, Wendi...*sends hugs* Keep warm and snug!

Thanks Patty!! :wub2:

Kath - are you on cock stories again today? :sneaky2:

How is the head weealx? Better I hope :cool:

Being an Oldling I read that as 'and at what time'!!!!!!!!!:naughty:

I am pretty sure that I read/heard somewhere that mika is unable to drive due to an eye problem. May not be the case but I did hear it somewhere

he has 2 eyes, that is plenty :thumb_yello:

he has 2 eyes, that is plenty :thumb_yello:

And beautiful they are too!:wub2:

Hi Wendi. Sorry, I promise to stop talking about my cock! Well, I will if Alex does :naughty:

Actually he crowed at 2pm and woke Jake up which is something I have struggled to do for almost 22 years so maybe we should have got one years ago!:naughty:

Sorry to leave when you have just arrived Wendi but RL calls. I have got a lot done today actually..mind you, I always get more done when Dave is at home because I can't sit at the computer all day without getting funny looks!

Will hopefully be back on later. Love to all :wub2:

Hi cyber granny,

getting better, sunglasses are off but I am dehydrating, been drinking gallons of tea, kindly supplied by ewan, How are you, has the pain eased a bit yet?

only the 3 of us by the look of it.

Hi cyber granny,

getting better, sunglasses are off but I am dehydrating, been drinking gallons of tea, kindly supplied by ewan, How are you, has the pain eased a bit yet?

onlt the 3 of us by the look of it.

Hi there - glad your head is a bit better :thumb_yello:

My hip is still sore - the painkillers have taken the worst away,

its now like a dull toothache in my hip!! :blink:

Hi and bye Carrie, sorry we didn't get much chance of a chat, I will leave you in the capable hands of Alex and Wendi!:naughty:

who is the Alex, that daughter of cyber granny talks about? I haven't seen him/her yet, so hello whoever you may be. :punk::thumb_yello: