The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

waving white flag, not on granny, sure that is not your dribble cloth?:thumbdown:

Good evening weealx of the cheek!!!!

There IS no Scottish flag - YET!!!!!! :sneaky2:

And I dont have a dribble cloth - I use a bib!!! :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, everyone! It seems like many have come and gone.

Weealx, I liked your other avatar.

Wendy, I hope your daughter's arm and eye gets better. I know what you mean about things coming in 3's. A few weeks ago, a ceramic mug got dropped on the tile floor and broke into bits, then a few days later, I knocked a bottle of nail polish onto the floor and it exploded like a little bomb (what a mess!) and I was waiting for the 3rd one but it didn't happen. I hope you have that same situation. :) I hope that made sense.

Hiya Rose - getting tired must be a good sign - it means you have

plenty work - and that can only be a good thing.

Hope you get the costume problems sorted!! :thumb_yello:

Yes, it is a great sign, and I've not got my own van back yet. So when that happens, I may not be around much, until the summer, when I'll take more breaks.

As far as the costume goes, my friend is talking to someone he knows tonight about getting it made for me. So hopefully should be back on schedule with that ;-)

Oh, and I stayed up last night to watch Perez on the Carson Daly show. He did a great job! Also, Katy Perry made her late night show debut and performed Ur So Gay. Perez has his interview up on video on his site. His giggle reminded me of Mika's!:thumb_yello:

Hello, everyone! It seems like many have come and gone.

Weealx, I liked your other avatar.

Wendy, I hope your daughter's arm and eye gets better. I know what you mean about things coming in 3's. A few weeks ago, a ceramic mug got dropped on the tile floor and broke into bits, then a few days later, I knocked a bottle of nail polish onto the floor and it exploded like a little bomb (what a mess!) and I was waiting for the 3rd one but it didn't happen. I hope you have that same situation. :) I hope that made sense.

Hi Christina - I know what you mean - I am not superstitious *touch wood*

:roftl: :roftl:

Yes, it is a great sign, and I've not got my own van back yet. So when that happens, I may not be around much, until the summer, when I'll take more breaks.

As far as the costume goes, my friend is talking to someone he knows tonight about getting it made for me. So hopefully should be back on schedule with that ;-)

Good news then!!! :thumb_yello:

soooooooooo

i'm NOT lost in the rain and my pc IS ok! :sneaky2:

allegra....are you trying to keep me off MFC? :sneaky2:

hallo oldlings! :wub2:

a quick cleaning up of my pellet stove and i'll be with you!

Great Robi - I was worried!!!! :wub2:

Oldies! Hola. :biggrin2:

Hi Diana - my heroine!!!! :flowers2::huglove:

Hi Diana - my heroine!!!! :flowers2::huglove:

It was all done for selfish reasons. Can't not-meet you twice!

Hi Robi, Hi Diana!

Question for you all, did any of you buy the lollipop single release? Did you get the stick drive? Was it worth it and is it still out for sale? It wasn't released here in the US.

Hiya!

I have the USB stick yup, bought it on ebay a week ago or something.

There's nothing special on it but it's nice to have anyway, looks all cute.

Hi Robi, Hi Diana!

Question for you all, did any of you buy the lollipop single release? Did you get the stick drive? Was it worth it and is it still out for sale? It wasn't released here in the US.

wasn't relax on side A???

i've got the usb, and the 2 versions of the cd....i never ask myself whether it's worth! :naughty: it's mika, so it IS worth the while, always and whatever!

eheheheheheh, i'm a mad fan...........

Hi Charlotte! Nice to see you here.

Thanks for replying, Diana and Robi. I was hoping that Amazon's sellers would get them in so that I could buy them. I guess my search is on for them. I have the Love Today, Big Girl and the Happy Ending singles. :thumb_yello:

wasn't relax on side A???

i've got the usb, and the 2 versions of the cd....i never ask myself whether it's worth! :naughty: it's mika, so it IS worth the while, always and whatever!

eheheheheheh, i'm a mad fan...........

It was a double A side actually!