The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

sounds very nice.:thumb_yello: Is your dad any good at cooking? :naughty:

Yeah! He isthe one who taught me all this, but I like cooking. Cause of him I cook casseroles, pies, chili con carne, spag bol, stew etc.

Ooh, and homemade soup. I love it. Dad makes it better than e, but thats cause I can be impatient with it. :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah! He isthe one who taught me all this, but I like cooking. Cause of him I cook casseroles, pies, chili con carne, spag bol, stew etc.

Ooh, and homemade soup. I love it. Dad makes it better than e, but thats cause I can be impatient with it. :)

Homemade soup - Yummmm!!!

You will develop patience with time! Keep up the good work, Hev, being able to feed oneself is an important survival skill! :thumb_yello:

Homemade soup - Yummmm!!!

You will develop patience with time! Keep up the good work, Hev, being able to feed oneself is an important survival skill! :thumb_yello:

Haha! Yeah! Plus, I love cooking anyway, so it shouldn't be a chore.

Ooh, and I can make trifle. Yummmm :thumb_yello:

Haha! Yeah! Plus, I love cooking anyway, so it shouldn't be a chore.

Ooh, and I can make trifle. Yummmm :thumb_yello:

Fab!

On that note, I should go and figure out what is for our supper tonight!

Thanks for the inspiration, Hev.... c u L8r!

Patty xx

Good Morning Everyone! Awe, Mika is so cute no matter what the haircut. Although, he resembles a very clean cut, High School English teacher in these. LOL!!

In some pics he looks younger and others he looks like an Oldling. He's so confusing. LOL:naughty:

Haha, I can't believe how big his haircut is on here!! :thumb_yello:

Haa haa, I know..Poor Mika is always under scrutiny! I mean, I put low-lites in my hair...anybody care? :naughty:

Oh really!! That's shocking!!

haha, I cut my fringe the other day. I feel the ground erupting under my feet!!

I think I'm gonna let my hair grow a little longer before I get it cut.

Mikas hair always seems to take on a life of it's own, I think. Never looks the same twice!

I think I'm gonna let my hair grow a little longer before I get it cut.

Mikas hair always seems to take on a life of it's own, I think. Never looks the same twice!

You've got a point. His hair is pretty fantastic.

Hi Oldlings!:thumb_yello:

Had a quick look at the Beijing stuff this morning before I went to work. Had load of contracts to sort out, mobile phones to order, accounts to reconcile etc etc and all I could think about all day was logging back on to have another look. I even blurted out to a work colleague "Mika's had his hair cut!" :blush-anim-cl: and then realised she wasn't the slightest bit interested.

But now I've looked again - no, prefer it longer. But he looks happy and rested, that's the main thing!

Hi Hev! where have you been?

Had a quick look at the Beijing stuff this morning before I went to work. Had load of contracts to sort out, mobile phones to order, accounts to reconcile etc etc and all I could think about all day was logging back on to have another look. I even blurted out to a work colleague "Mika's had his hair cut!" :blush-anim-cl: and then realised she wasn't the slightest bit interested.

But now I've looked again - no, prefer it longer. But he looks happy and rested, that's the main thing!

i was locked away in the coal shed. How're you?

Hi all, Hi silver, just read this post so far !

I agree, i just told my family ...wow Mika had a hair cut .... !!! Hubby just went 'oh my god is that breaking news for you lot '!!!! Well ofcourse it is !!!!:sneaky2::roftl::naughty:

I agree, i just told my family ...wow Mika had a hair cut .... !!! Hubby just went 'oh my god is that breaking news for you lot '!!!! Well ofcourse it is !!!!:sneaky2::roftl::naughty:

Hi, how're you?

i was locked away in the coal shed. How're you?

I've told your dad about doing that. No-one to talk to about biscuits!

Oh - there was a big EU case today where it was decided that tea cakes (marshmallow eg Tunnocks) are cakes not biscuits. Apparently has big VAT repercussions.

Sad, isn't it?:naughty:

Oh - there was a big EU case today where it was decided that tea cakes (marshmallow eg Tunnocks) are cakes not biscuits. Apparently has big VAT repercussions.

Ooh. I haven't had one of those in a while! I may have to go update myself with my biscuit debate.

So, when are you getting your van back?

THAT'S the £64,0000 question!

I have given up asking tbh, it'll be done when it's done I suppose.

And the costume, well I reckon at this rate, that'll be finished before I get the van back.LOL!

And the costume, well I reckon at this rate, that'll be finished before I get the van back.LOL!

Hint to what the costume is?? :wub2:

Ooh. I haven't had one of those in a while! I may have to go update myself with my biscuit debate.

Ah, you want to talk to Jemma about them, she loves 'em.

Hi, how're you?

Not bad thanks, just getting kids off to bed now !! How's things with you young ones :wink2:

Wooweee ! I've got a full tin of them here too!!

Sad, isn't it?:naughty:

Great we can share our sad lives together eh!!!:naughty:

Hello Rose, left you a message earlier :wink2: