The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Not bad thanks, just getting kids off to bed now !! How's things with you young ones :wink2:

Ah, it's all okay. But you get a better conversation here! On the younglings they don't talk!

I love the oldlings!!:wub2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know what happened with the Mika Vs Mika court case...

Wasn't that today or am I mistaken

:(

I think the woman dropped the case but Universal and Mika want punitive damages (or something )

Does anyone know what happened with the Mika Vs Mika court case...

Wasn't that today or am I mistaken

:(

Hi!

Searched the Belgian newspapers, this is what I found :

logo.gif

10/04 Mika sleept Belgische Mika voor rechter

76ABB949-7681-443A-894C-8B0992876F1B.jpgDe populaire zanger Mika heeft zijn Belgische tegenhanger, de zangeres Sophie Michalakoudis alias Mika, voor de rechter gesleept.

De handelsrechtbank van Brussel heeft donderdag de pleidooien van alle partijen gehoord in het proces van Mika tegen Mika.

In november probeerde de Belgische Mika tevergeefs een concert van de Brits-Libanese Mika, Michaël Penniman, te verhinderen. Toen dat niet lukte, liet ze weten dat ze afzag van gerechtelijke stappen. Maar daar wil Universal en Live Nation, de platenmaatschappijen die de belangen van Mika behartigen, het niet bij laten. Ze eisen 30.000 euro schadevergoeding wegens tergend en roekeloos geding van mevrouw Michalakoudis.

What it says is just the opposite of what we thought all along. Now our Mika seems to conduct a case against the Belgian one. Universal wants 30.000 euro compensation from her because of annoying and reckless behaviour! :punk:

Hi!

logo.gif

76ABB949-7681-443A-894C-8B0992876F1B.jpgDe populaire zanger Mika heeft zijn Belgische tegenhanger, de zangeres Sophie Michalakoudis alias Mika, voor de rechter gesleept.

De handelsrechtbank van Brussel heeft donderdag de pleidooien van alle partijen gehoord in het proces van Mika tegen Mika.

In november probeerde de Belgische Mika tevergeefs een concert van de Brits-Libanese Mika, Michaël Penniman, te verhinderen. Toen dat niet lukte, liet ze weten dat ze afzag van gerechtelijke stappen. Maar daar wil Universal en Live Nation, de platenmaatschappijen die de belangen van Mika behartigen, het niet bij laten. Ze eisen 30.000 euro schadevergoeding wegens tergend en roekeloos geding van mevrouw Michalakoudis.

What it says is just the opposite of what we thought all along. Now our Mika seems to conduct a case against the Belgian one. Universal wants 30.000 euro compensation from her because of annoying and reckless behaviour! :punk:

Woah. :shocked:

I think the woman dropped the case but Universal and Mika want punitive damages (or something )

Hi!

logo.gif

Oh :roftl:

Moral of that story is don't mess with Meeks :wink2:

Musn't giggle - must feel sorry for Belgium Mika :roftl:

Really sorry I'm in a strange mood tonight :punk:

Not bad thanks, just getting kids off to bed now !! How's things with you young ones

Ah, it's all okay. But you get a better conversation here! On the younglings they don't talk!

I love the oldlings!!:wub2:

They don't ?? Why not ? nothing to say ?:shocked:

Ok ..come on then Mika !! speak to us .... your public ...speak !!!!

Hi!

What it says is just the opposite of what we thought all along. Now our Mika seems to conduct a case against the Belgian one. Universal wants 30.000 euro compensation from her because of annoying and reckless behaviour!

Goodness , who knew!!! Go for her Mika the mighty !!!!!:punk:

A big Hey to Everyone and a BIG

Happy Birthday to ...........MARTINE!

bday.gif

Yo Charlie, how are you ..... off later today ???:punk:

OK peeps, gotta go now (things to do in RL)

I'd rather be here.:tears:

Bye hun , see ya leter xxx:thumb_yello:

Good Evening everyone :thumb_yello:

Happy Birthday Marrtine :wub2:

Lovely to be back. However, I am totally knackered, having driven for five hours this morning to get to work for one pm...then worked the afternoon then drove home for an hour. Not moaning, just explaining why I am not staying!:wink2: I am just too tired. Thanks Robi for texting the news about mIKA IN cHINA AND TO wENDI FOR SENDING ME AN INTERIM PIC TO KEEP ME GOING UNTIL i COULD (whoops) get to a 'puter and for the link which made life easy when I finally got here..I am SO well looked after! Thanks so much girls :wub2:

OK, got to go...................looking forward to catching up with those that are here tomorrow night :wub2:

Hey VLM! I'm doing well. Yes, I'm so excited. Right after work, going home to finish packing, pick up the dogs, wait for Los Angeles traffic to die down and then, I'm off to pick my Mum up and then, we should be in Vegas by midnight. :yay: Wow, I need to take a breath. LOL

How are you doing?

Yo Charlie, how are you ..... off later today ???:punk:

[/font]:thumb_yello: [/color]

Lovely to be back. However, I am totally knackered, having driven for five hours this morning to get to work for one pm...then worked the afternoon then drove home for an hour. Not moaning, just explaining why I am not staying!:wink2: I am just too tired. Thanks Robi for texting the news about mIKA IN cHINA AND TO wENDI FOR SENDING ME AN INTERIM PIC TO KEEP ME GOING UNTIL i COULD (whoops) get to a 'puter and for the link which made life easy when I finally got here..I am SO well looked after! Thanks so much girls :wub2:

OK, got to go...................looking forward to catching up with those that are here tomorrow night :wub2:

Hi! And now, bye!! :thumb_yello:

Hi Kath! Awe, get some rest. I won't see you until late next week. :(

OMG, for those of you that have my number, please text me if I miss something. Please :thumb_yello:

Hello Kath, good to have you back!

Goodbye and goodnight! :thumb_yello: