Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right I am off to bed - sweet dreams to the two Hev's, Patty

and Rose - and anyone else still about!!!

Sweet dreams xxxx

SOOOOclose.jpg

Thanks Wendi - you are a doll!!! (as is he:naughty: )

Sleep well, and dream lovely!:thumb_yello: Hope you wake up refreshed and feeling well tomorrow! xx

really....omg????:shocked: i like jack russels and your cat sounds so cute!!!!

There are pictures of the Jack Russells on this thread sometime yesterday,

and my cat is in the NOT OFFICIAL YET thread!! :thumb_yello:

Have gone..........................................now!! xx

Hello there.

I'm fine thankyou. and you?

great! I had something very nice happen to me yesterday!

a girl,about 30, came up the counter, and said she loved my hair. After filling her script, she then said again! "I love your hair!!!!",,,I must have been blushing....she said "you are so cute!!!" and then gave me a flower!

wow!

what a day that was! sigh...:wub2: :wub2:

a girl,about 30, came up the counter, and said she loved my hair. After filling her script, she then said again! "I love your hair!!!!",,,I must have been blushing....she said "you are so cute!!!" and then gave me a flower!

wow!

what a day that was! sigh...:wub2: :wub2:

Aww!! that was sweet!! good all round then!! :)

Hello everyone,

I hate it when I CAN'T SLEEP.:thumbdown: And tomorrow I suppose I will have to try and do an impression of a human being :shocked:

I just read a few pages from last night, Wendi....sorry to hear the hip is still playing up :thumbdown:

I can't say I ever dislike Mika's hair but I think he looks much more chickeny when it is longer :wink2:

Hello Oldlings :)

Not here for long, it's been nonstop stuff for what seems like 2 weeks now. But I suppose it's spring, and it's hard to stay inside on the computer when you have wonderful people and wonderful music pullling you outside to the fields and the sunshine to jam and make beautiful music. Going out this evening with friends, and hope to see a beautiful boy from Chile there! My girlfriend is doing up my hair and putting make up on me tonight, it will be weird but she seems to think this will do the trick to sink this beautiful boy, if only for a night ;)

Listening to my sweet MIKA right now, his tender tones caressing my yearning ears!

I love you everyone!

Not here for long, it's been nonstop stuff for what seems like 2 weeks now. But I suppose it's spring, and it's hard to stay inside on the computer when you have wonderful people and wonderful music pullling you outside to the fields and the sunshine to jam and make beautiful music. Going out this evening with friends, and hope to see a beautiful boy from Chile there! My girlfriend is doing up my hair and putting make up on me tonight, it will be weird but she seems to think this will do the trick to sink this beautiful boy, if only for a night ;)

Listening to my sweet MIKA right now, his tender tones caressing my yearning ears!

I love you everyone!

love ya too ! hon!

have a great time! yayay

wow!

what a day that was!QUOTE]

I love you everyone!

LOVE IS IN THE AIR! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

i wish you all the love you are dreaming of....enjoy the spring of your life!:wub2:

for all the rest.....i mean....oldlings who cannot sleep, oldlings whose hip play up...... a big hug from your affectionate sister:huglove: