The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pat on the back to you Kath. If you have save just a couple of hard working hens from a battery life, then you did good girl.

Thanks Shari but you know, it is difficult not to become disilliousioned when one things about the miilions left behind. These poor specimins are in such a sorry state with themselves..and I am sure that there are hens that are being kept in far worse conditions than them :shocked: But one of them looks just about oven ready in that she has no feathers at all on her behind (much the same as myself actually :wink2: ) It is just SO sad :thumbdown:

Well, I'm off to bed now so nighty night folks. Catch up with you all again soon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Love love me

Night SHARI, THANKS (whoops) Thanks once again for posting my pics :wub2:

Kath, I'm with you there. I wish I could save all the animals. It pains me to think what they go thru, but just be reasurred that you are sving the ones you have got now for a better life with you.

Thanks Shari but you know, it is difficult not to become disilliousioned when one things about the miilions left behind. These poor specimins are in such a sorry state with themselves..and I am sure that there are hens that are being kept in far worse conditions than them :shocked: But one of them looks just about oven ready in that she has no feathers at all on her behind (much the same as myself actually :wink2: ) It is just SO sad :thumbdown:

Kath, isn't it atrocious what miserable conditions farm animals are forced to live in these days. (excepting your Mika flock who looks very happy in their new home!) :thumb_yello:

Kath, I'm with you there. I wish I could save all the animals. It pains me to think what they go thru, but just be reasurred that you areving ones you have got, a great life now.

Yes, I know. We can't put the world to rights. If we could I would be living with about 10,000 children because everyone that I come across that I think is having a hard time I want to bring home with me!:shocked:

We can just take small steps

Kath, isn't it atrocious what miserable conditions farm animals are forced to live in these days. (excepting your Mika flock who looks very happy in their new home!) :thumb_yello:

Yes, I think they are happy :thumb_yello:

Ok folks, i am off now..thanks for a fun night, sweet dreams when the time comes for you all :wub2:

Goodnight Shari - sweet dreams!!! xxxx

Kath - if you get your house rented out, I take it the chickens and cock

get left there for the others to look after? :naughty:

Well, I am off to my bed - its been a brilliant night - thanks one and all!!

Sweet dreams - and I hope your cock does not get you up too early Kath! :roftl: :roftl:

Well, ladies, youngling and gent, I must go have supper with my hubby (although I think he has fallen asleep onthe couch in front of the TV LOL). Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do! :naughty: Cheers!:punk:

Bye Patty, have a good Supper :thumb_yello:

Goodnight Shari - sweet dreams!!! xxxx

Kath - if you get your house rented out, I take it the chickens and cock

get left there for the others to look after? :naughty:

Well, I am off to my bed - its been a brilliant night - thanks one and all!!

Sweet dreams - and I hope your cock does not get you up too early Kath! :roftl: :roftl:

Yes...just mentioned that to Dave today Wendi...we can get someone to feed them etc but I don't suppose the people who are renting the house will be too pleased to be woken at 4am by Mika crowing!!!!!:naughty:

Sweet Dreams :thumb_yello:

kath, you are a saint....really, i cannot be bothered about hens....i already have my kids! :naughty:

so folks....time to go. tomorrow is gardening day, so hopefully we can chat tomorrow night! sweet dreams! :wub2:

Goonight Robi, to be honest, it is Dave that will be doing the work, not me..I am just taking the credit on here :naughty:

Night Weealx, thank you for restoring the tranquil pic on your avi!:wink2:

Good Morning Oldlings!

So Mika 'owns' us now, huh?

ok by me!

hope you all are having a lovely spring moring,

I'm taking my homework to the lakefront!

I'll try to catch up with you later,

Leona

Good morning! :punk:

I had a party last night. It was much too late (or early) when I got into bed, and I had much too much wine. :boxed::roftl:

But I had to subscribe to this new thread. Part 16. :shocked:

Maybe talk to you tonight, girls and boys. Enjoy a lovely sunday. :wub2:

hi kath, happy sunday! :punk:

i went to buy some flowers and will be gardening this afternoon...nice!:thumb_yello:

but now i'm having a closer encounter of the third kind with my ironing basket......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

see you laaaaaaaaaaater on!

:wub2: :wub2:

hi kath, happy sunday! :punk:

i went to buy some flowers and will be gardening this afternoon...nice!:thumb_yello:

but now i'm having a closer encounter of the third kind with my ironing basket......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

see you laaaaaaaaaaater on!

:wub2: :wub2:

Good morning Ladies,

i have been out teaching in the snow, great fun emergency stops, hope you all have a good day whatever you do, I'm off and on all day. :thumb_yello:

Hi Robi and Alex. Robi, I was telling Dave that you were having a gardening day and he was asking about your garden. I then remembered that I had a photo which I took whilst sitting at your computer and looking out on your garden..so having struggled to describe what I meant I then realised that I needn't have bothered as I could just show him!:shocked:

HMMMM sounds like fun Alex!:shocked:

OK. I am off to have one of those close encounters too Robi, but I don't iron much so it is a rare occurance for me!:naughty:

Bye for now. :wub2:

Hi folks. Lots of lovely white snow here this morning!!

Alex - wouldn't fancy teaching in it :shocked:

Kath - did Mika wake you up this morning? :wink2:

Robi - enjoy your ironing :wink2:

Leona - that sounds lovely - not much sign of spring here just ow,

apart from the daffodils!! Lovely seeing bright yellow against the white

of the snow!! :D

Martine - hope you had a good night and that your head feels better!! :thumb_yello:

Did anyone know, when you are typing a reply - if you forget (Oldlings!!)

what folk have said, just scroll down the page that you are on (the one

you are typing the reply on) and it shows you the 12 previous posts!!