The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

omg.....:shocked: do you watch harry hills tv burp....he takes the p*ss outta everything.......so funny!

Helllooo Oldlings!

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Hope you are all well.

I love Harry Hill, and I can't wait to see how he takes the p***out of this weeks soaps. He's got so much to work with, it's gonna be great tomorrow night.LOL!

Wendi I read about the two idiots who nearly ran you off the road. I'd have stopped and told the police about what happened, then they would have a clearer picture of the way they were driving down the road.

Great to see Charlys win in Vegas, if she does win more, really hope she comes to Hamsterjam (are the Dutch guys not ticked off with us for calling it that yet?).

In the last service station before home, no haunted toilets here (avoiding that one like the plague, it freaks me out,LOL!).

So should be home in about 40 mins.

See you in a bit;-)

Helllooo Oldlings!

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Hope you are all well.

I love Harry Hill, and I can't wait to see how he takes the p***out of this weeks soaps. He's got so much to work with, it's gonna be great tomorrow night.LOL!

Wendi I read about the two idiots who nearly ran you off the road. I'd have stopped and told the police about what happened, then they would have a clearer picture of the way they were driving down the road.

Great to see Charlys win in Vegas, if she does win more, really hope she comes to Hamsterjam (are the Dutch guys not ticked off with us for calling it that yet?).

In the last service station before home, no haunted toilets here (avoiding that one like the plague, it freaks me out,LOL!).

See you in a bit;-)

ok, see you soon...well not litterally - ttyl!!!!!

We have that in spades - then after we have seen him we get PMD

as well - lots of letter after my name since joining here!!! :roftl: :roftl:

:lmao: :lmao: You kill me sista so you do!!!!

Nothing beats being there.

HAMSTERJAM!! Can't wait.!!

So wish i could go !!! Already booked for hols !!!:thumbdown: I so need another Mika fix !!!

Hallo, Vicky dearest!!!:wub2:

ah Mama C ................ how are you there on the other side of the world??I see you have been very busy in some other threads !!!:naughty:

Helllooo Oldlings!

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Hope you are all well.

See you in a bit;-)

If the Dutch get ticked, we'll blame mon pere Weealx. :thumb_yello:

So wish i could go !!! Already booked for hols !!!:thumbdown: I so need another Mika fix !!!

Hallo, Vicky dearest!!!:wub2:

ah Mama C ................ how are you there on the other side of the world??I see you have been very busy in some other threads !!!:naughty:

i expect i will be at school for hamsterjam, unless it is a weekend!!!!! - *goes to check calendar* - yes a tuesday....:thumbdown:

I'm lucky my dad booked it. :) Ooh, jsut watched last week's doctor who on BBC iPlayer. Almost fell out my seat when i saw Rose at the end!!

If the Dutch get ticked, we'll blame mon pere Weealx. :thumb_yello:

Awww! What a shame - wait till he is HERE to balme him!!! :roftl: :roftl:

i expect i will be at school for hamsterjam, unless it is a weekend!!!!! - *goes to check calendar* - yes a tuesday....:thumbdown:

Are you not off on summer vacation then? :blink:

I'm lucky my dad booked it. :) Ooh, jsut watched last week's doctor who on BBC iPlayer. Almost fell out my seat when i saw Rose at the end!!

:roftl: :roftl: I read your post - and thought you were talking about

OUR Rose here being in it!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Helllooo Oldlings!

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Hope you are all well.

See you in a bit;-)

See you soon Rose:wub2:

OMD, PMD, HNC!

This talk reminds me of 80's bands .................

OMD = orchersteral manouvers in the dark! What a pretentious name!!!

quite a good band tho ........................... enola gay and all those ....

also there was a band PhD!!!

Wendi has a Masters in Mika i think !!!!:naughty:

Hallo, Vicky dearest!!!

Heeheee....who me? Naughty? Neverrrr!!!:naughty: I am doing well, thanks, but wish I could go to Hamsterjam too. I mentioned this am to the Dutch girls that, ironically, a Dutch cousin and her family are coming to Canada for a visit in July. Not that I could have made it over, anyway, unless the lotto comes through :sneaky2: or maybe if Char wins an awful lot of money in Vegas (more than what she knows what to do with....:roftl: )..... Mika dreamin!!!

Awww! What a shame - wait till he is HERE to balme him!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Are you not off on summer vacation then? :blink:

nah i dont break up until the 21st july or something then go back begining of sep....

also the following week after hamsterjam i have work experience @ my mums work....so if we go she wont appreciate it....:roftl: