The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

What's this? Rose at the end of Dr. Who?

No Rose Tyler, not our Rose!

Last weeks one, Donna (catherine tate) says to a pedestrian "If my mum comes, tell her that bin" and runs off. Then the pedestrian turns round and it was Rose Tyler. I was like :shocked:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You watch Doctor Who?!

Last weeks one, Donna (catherine tate) says to a pedestrian "If my mum comes, tell her that bin" and runs off. Then the pedestrian turns round and it was Rose Tyler. I was like :shocked:

i know - would be torchwood tonight:tears: i love torchwood but the series has finsihed!!!:thumbdown:

i actually didnt understand the bit with rose....im like that you see!

Hi weealx, what are you up to? In the games again?

sorrycand, how are you, not on games trying to log in on laptop but cannot remember password, made requests for help yesterday and today but not forthcoming as yet, so got to sit at pc

You watch Doctor Who?!

Oh, OK, thanks for explaining. No, I don't get to watch a lot of tv. Not even the ones I like. I have a lot of DVD's I need to watch, whole series of shows but I have a hard time just sitting there, watching something.

Didn't say he wouldn't get Hev clothes - just told me not to

encourage her!!!! :naughty: :naughty:

As if!!!!! :angel_not:

haha, i know what you meant:roftl: - so i said that she woudl be unlucky that evryone will be taking weealx's side :roftl:

oh by the way......please may i be an honoury olding????

[OMD, PMD, HNC!

This talk reminds me of 80's bands .................

OMD = orchersteral manouvers in the dark! What a pretentious name!!!

quite a good band tho ........................... enola gay and all those ....

also there was a band PhD!!!

Wendi has a Masters in Mika i think !!!!:naughty:

How 'bout BNL - not 80's, more 90's. We used to use just the letters instead of the real name because Bare Naked Ladies was a bit raw sounding! Since de-sensitized.:naughty:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptUwW6aQ1Ew&feature=related

Anyhoo, gotta drive CattieGurl to library..hope to hook up later!!!

ah Mama C ................ how are you there on the other side of the world??I see you have been very busy in some other threads !!!

i expect i will be at school for hamsterjam, unless it is a weekend!!!!! - *goes to check calendar* - yes a tuesday....

bummer ...... oh well , someone will need to be here to chat while they're all away!!!!!:sneaky2:

I'm lucky my dad booked it. :) Ooh, jsut watched last week's doctor who on BBC iPlayer. Almost fell out my seat when i saw Rose at the end!!

She was good to see, i did like Rose !!looking forward to tomorrow too!!!

What's this? Rose at the end of Dr. Who?

Not ours pingu tho !!:wink2:

ah Mama C ................ how are you there on the other side of the world??I see you have been very busy in some other threads !!!

Heeheee....who me? Naughty? Neverrrr!!!I am doing well, thanks, but wish I could go to Hamsterjam too. I mentioned this am to the Dutch girls that, ironically, a Dutch cousin and her family are coming to Canada for a visit in July. Not that I could have made it over, anyway, unless the lotto comes through or maybe if Char wins an awful lot of money in Vegas (more than what she knows what to do with....: )..... Mika dreamin!!!

Well i'll need you to console me , so we can help eacthother :wub2:

I hope he'll tour soon but looks like winter here again !!!!:sneaky2:

Oh, OK, thanks for explaining. No, I don't get to watch a lot of tv. Not even the ones I like. I have a lot of DVD's I need to watch, whole series of shows but I have a hard time just sitting there, watching something.

oh right,......so you like to get up and do things....you cant stay still for longer than like 5 seconds:roftl:

haha! I should've said Rose TYLER! Sorry fellow confused ones. :wub2:

:insane: Vey confused at times!!!! :roftl:

Hello fellw Oldlings!!! What's been going on this week??

X

Hiya Sarahlou :wub2: Mika has been in Beijing - go check out the thread -

you will see his new haircut - and witness grown people discussing

the shade of his blusher, and whether he really IS wearing guy-liner!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Helllooo Oldlings!

ITS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Hope you are all well.

I love Harry Hill, and I can't wait to see how he takes the p***out of this weeks soaps. He's got so much to work with, it's gonna be great tomorrow night.LOL!

Wendi I read about the two idiots who nearly ran you off the road. I'd have stopped and told the police about what happened, then they would have a clearer picture of the way they were driving down the road.

Great to see Charlys win in Vegas, if she does win more, really hope she comes to Hamsterjam (are the Dutch guys not ticked off with us for calling it that yet?).

In the last service station before home, no haunted toilets here (avoiding that one like the plague, it freaks me out,LOL!).

So should be home in about 40 mins.

See you in a bit;-)

Hey Rose

keep your eyes on the road, we want you here safe later. :thumb_yello:

I will. Have to prepare dinner. Collyflower (is that the correct english word?)

Oh, and Inge wants the computer, well she wants to work (??!! MSN yeah).

Talk to you later:punk:

Cauliflower - delicious! So Inge is an MFC'er too? My dter CattieGurl is as well! (you prob already knew that though) See you later!:thumb_yello:

Hey all!

No, Inge is not an MFC'er! She is not a Mika-fan, although she likes Happy Ending. She has to sing in her music-class and I told her to sing HE, but it seems that another girl from her class already did that song. Now she has to think of another one.

Cauliflower - delicious! So Inge is an MFC'er too? My dter CattieGurl is as well! (you prob already knew that though) See you later!:thumb_yello:

Hey all!

No, Inge is not an MFC'er! She is not a Mika-fan, although she likes Happy Ending. She has to sing in her music-class and I told her to sing HE, but it seems that another girl from her class already did that song. Now she has to think of another one.

well that goes to show how popular mika is!!!!!

See you soon Rose:wub2:

OMD, PMD, HNC!

This talk reminds me of 80's bands .................

OMD = orchersteral manouvers in the dark! What a pretentious name!!!

quite a good band tho ........................... enola gay and all those ....

also there was a band PhD!!!

Wendi has a Masters in Mika i think !!!!:naughty:

I'm a huge OMD fan... :wub2: well the music .... I couldn't actually tell you the guys names or what they look like though

I love the early 80's synth pop stuff. Enola Gay, Maid Of Orleans, Tesla Girls, Talking Loud And Clear, The Locomtion, The Message, Joan Of Arc...

lol ... I could go on ... but I won't .... :blush-anim-cl: