Wendi

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I loved Japan! and the Human League:thumb_yello:

Yeah , love David Sylvian ..... good taste... HL fab too ..saw them not long ago in Edinburgh ................ wot about Thompson Twins and Duran ....i was a mad Duranie !!!!:punk:

I now have gay parsnips, but the last page was learning Chinese....

Thanks for the Beijing pointer (probably get an ad now for Chinese lessons...)

It's moving very fast tonight, not sure I can keep up for long...:thumbdown:

Ok Sarah, do stay :wink2:

Now I'm fed up with it: I am wondering about this since the first time I saw it mentioned (I think it was Carrie) what are Gay Parsnips???:boxed:

Oh, the advert near the quick post bit. It's actually Gay Parship I think. Parnsips, Parships, its all the same. :)

I'm getting Kenny Chesney ring tone ads. What does he have to do with what we are talking about? :confused: Not even close!

Who is Kenny Chesney? Wouldn't Mika ringtone ads fit in a tad better. I don't know. Just a thought! :thumb_yello:

Yeah , love David Sylvian ..... good taste... HL fab too ..saw them not long ago in Edinburgh ................ wot about Thompson Twins and Duran ....i was a mad Duranie !!!!:punk:

Hello VLM!

DD are touring again in the summer.... tried to get tics for 3rd July, but only tickets left were up in the Gods!!

never much into Duran Duran, but David Sylvian was lovely then - looks quite grizzled now

Thanks for the Beijing pointer (probably get an ad now for Chinese lessons...)

Hi SL

ad for chinese lessons at the bottom of the page, :thumb_yello:

I speak fluent chinese, I telephone peking everyday, asking for, 34, 65, 79, & 18 :roftl::thumb_yello:

Ooh, I fancy that! :) Went to a Thai restuarant (sp.) the other day. :)

I had Thai in Cardiff once - expensive, but very tasty!!

I know. but I am sooooo tired. I have had such a busy week and I have to be up early tomorrow to pack....

Ok hun - being tired is no fun, especially when you are trying to

follow a forum. Hope you have fun in Malta!!! xxxx

Now I'm fed up with it: I am wondering about this since the first time I saw it mentioned (I think it was Carrie) what are Gay Parsnips???:boxed:

Its the Gay Parship - sort for partnership - but we all ended up saying parsnip!!

Hello VLM!

DD are touring again in the summer.... tried to get tics for 3rd July, but only tickets left were up in the Gods!!

Where is that Sarah?I got a myspace message re their tour but not sure if any in Scotland yet ?:wink2:

I had Thai in Cardiff once - expensive, but very tasty!!

Ok hun - being tired is no fun, especially when you are trying to

follow a forum. Hope you have fun in Malta!!! xxxx

Its the Gay Parship - sort for partnership - but we all ended up saying parsnip!!

haha, how funny!!!!

cant we make the time in between posts like 10 seconds?

Hello, I'm trying to type as fast as I can. :shocked:

There's no way I can catch up with you! :roftl:

I want to know that too!!:naughty:

Are we talking underwear, half naked bodies and chicken here? :das:

Could this be friday night? :naughty:

Who is Kenny Chesney? Wouldn't Mika ringtone ads fit in a tad better. I don't know. Just a thought! :thumb_yello:

He's a country singer, I think. In the US.

I'm waiting to find out what exactly are gay parsnips. I think I would like them whether they were gay or not.