• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really?:roftl:

My mom told me that the terms "pants" in England are what I know as underwear:roftl:

In general, the Brit word for boxers/boys' underwear is pants, and for girls' it's knickers. I think pants can be used as underwear in general though...

heres one for us fourplets!

"Aww, i think those four are just so funny! I cant wait to meet them all!"

mika63.jpg

Gray Skelly (IS REALLY ME in this pic)

I like to call this picture, THE HUG OF DESTINY!

mika82.jpg

MIKA: Here you are Sammy! Heres that hug you always wanted!

Me (Gray Skelly): Ive been crying, for so long! Fighting tear just to carry on, but now, but now its gone away!

All i need is that one hug, and i will dream of him every night! lol, u fourplets know what i mean!!!!!!!

Omg Sammy, you just ... omg omg omg omg omg omg...

You people make me dream so baaaad !!!!

My lovely fourplet :wub2: you finally got your hug ...

Without creating an account on photobucket, is there any other way of uploading pictures onto this site ??

Omg Sammy, you just ... omg omg omg omg omg omg...

You people make me dream so baaaad !!!!

My lovely fourplet :wub2: you finally got your hug ...

Without creating an account on photobucket, is there any other way of uploading pictures onto this site ??

yeah, she makes me dream a lot :wub2:

well i think you can upload the m from your computer but thay will be small, and

you can make them big by clicking on it :thumb_yello:

i love that picture with a passion.

not even joking, i edited a copy of it on picnik and it looks so incredible!

WHY IS HE SO STRIKINGLY GORGEOUS!?!?!?! lol sorry about that, all you fourplets know that i do that often, lol.

he just is, its big mystery :glasses2:

wait wait WAIT!

OH YEAH, i make you dream for me seeing that i never can,lol

So how was "my" drema last night?!?!??!

XD

;D

sorry, no mika dreams, yesterday :thumbdown:

but i can think of something just to make you happy :wub2:

sorry, no mika dreams, yesterday :thumbdown:

but i can think of something just to make you happy :wub2:

No need. I dreamt of Mika last night. But then again it wasn't really a nice dream. Twas more like a form of mental torture lol.

ITS BETTER THAN NOTHING! I HAVE NOTHIGN!

TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.

TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.TELL ME. TELL ME. TELL ME.

okaaaay but you won't be able to visualise it seems as ya don't know what my brother looks like ...

There was me and my brother in this massive train station. He gave me the tickets and said that my mum and dad had got me them as a surprise and that I had to get onto the TGV and it would take me 40 minutes to get to Paris. He then told me that I was invited to the afterparty thing and that that's what the second ticket was for but you could only tell with a laser. He told me to meet you there at the breadshop nxt to the Parc des Princes. He said, she phoned last night and said she was your fourplet she said her name was Sammy. He asked me if I could rely on you and I said that I could and that I trusted you with all my life and that anyway I was meeting my other fourplets when we got there. Then I woke up.

IMG_0718.jpg

Mika: WTF?!?! Where did the drums go?

Cherrise: Have you lost them again?! Geez, you're hopeless!

LMFAO!!! That needs to get to Mika somehow, that's hilarious! :roftl:

I think this one deserves a caption lol:

img_6144_photocredit_alexlake.jpg

Mika: GUYS!!!! STOP THE SINGING!!!! The aliens have descended upon us and I think we've been seen.......

LMFAO!!! That needs to get to Mika somehow, that's hilarious! :roftl:

I think this one deserves a caption lol:

img_6144_photocredit_alexlake.jpg

Mika: GUYS!!!! STOP THE SINGING!!!! The aliens have descended upon us and I think we've been seen.......

Yeah, but how?? :naughty:

:lmfao: :lmfao: